× Posting rules: Only the AUTHOR of a given story project is permitted to post here.

Please use 1 and only 1 thread for a given story/project. Make revisions to existing posts instead of duplicating sections of your story. Do not post replies in other authors' threads.

Note that using the forums for stories is now considered for experimental projects or for new authors who want some feedback from other authors before exposing their work to the reading community. Of course, anyone is welcome to continue to post their material here... but we hope authors will take advantage of the site features for displaying their stories to more than just the forums community.

The Misfits.

• Rose Bunny
  • Rose Bunny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #51286 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: The Misfits.
Misfits
Chapter 10

—————
The office of Dr. Langley Paulson
Whateley Academy
January 15th, 2008

Dr. Paulson looked over the assembled group of faculty and students that were present. He thoughtfully rubbed his fingers through his hair. Pressing a button on his computer, a three-dimensional image of a brain appeared, floating over the desk.

“This is why I have called you here today. We have an urgent problem on our hands, one that will require all of our skills. Due to the unique properties of this particular brain, we are afforded an opportunity, a very rare one. After consulting with the Mystical and Psychic Arts departments, we believe that the best solution to our problems concerning this brain lay with finding a technological method for getting what we want.” The doctor clasped his hands behind his back, for dramatic effect.

Bunny Cormick smiled and raised her hand, having already guessed what they were going to do, based on her limited assistance in another project over at Doyle. “What exactly are we supposed to do?”

Dr Paulson turned his head towards her and smiled. “It’s really quite simple. We are going to hack this brain.”

—————
A long time ago.

Aunghadhail paced around the grand table, The enemy was advancing on her troops, and barring a miracle they would have to fall back. She dismissed her guards, sending them out to join the troops. Better for them to have a swift death, rather than waiting. She looked over at her trusted advisor, the only one that remained.

“Kodiak, my old friend. It seems the twilight is nigh. There are none who could answer the summons now, all our allies are spent.”

“Such is our fate, it seems. Yet there might be hope as yet. Not all of those that would fight with us are lost. I pray, send a messenger to the Verdant Isle. They might yet fight with us.”

The Queen of the West scoffed. “Such a time has passed. Once, she might have lent us aid at our need, but I fear that my actions long ago have doomed us. No, though she be of my kin, the Emerald Lands will never respond. We are lost, and all the world will suffer for that long ago folly.”

—————
The Grove
Whateley Academy
January 15th, 2008

Essylt walked amongst the trees and looked around. The wind was warm and comforting, in stark contrast to the cold of the main campus. Laughing, she watched as Roger romped through the brush, playing with the sprites and pixies that had come to investigate the new arrivals. She laughed as they petted him, and sat on his back. When they rode him like a pony, she began to giggle. She felt something come into the grove, the hair on the back of her neck stood up, and a chill crept down her spine.

“You shouldn’t be here, the Grove doesn’t accept visitors easily”, said a voice from behind her.

Essylt turned and lowered her hood, as she did. Nikki gulped and with great uncertainty managed to speak. “Oh… it’s… It’s you.”

Essylt let out a low whistle and Roger came running over, and stood at her side. Reaching under her jacket, Essylt unstrapped her cudgels, and took a defensive posture. “Why should I believe one who holds the power of the Queen of the West? I have heard of you, and I have done my own investigations. You are dangerous. I can feel it. Every instinct and every thought tells me to kill you here and now!”

Nikki backed up and knelt down on one knee. “I… I don’t know you, though it seems as though we might have met in another time, another place, as others. I can calm your fears. The Queen of the West shall never rise again. Aunghadhail, Queen of the Burning Oak is dead. Her spirit having fallen in the rescue of a couple of our fellow students. I am just Nikki, Nikki Reilly I have no desire to hurt you, nor to cause you or your daughter any problems.”

Essylt scowled and charged. “ You know! You know about her!”, she screamed. She reared back with her left arm, preparing to strike. The blow never came. Nikki sat there, head down. still on one knee.

“I can’t hit someone that won’t defend themselves. Go away. I don’t want to be near you!”, Essylt howled.

Dejectedly, Nikki got up and turned away, her head bowed and shoulders slumped. Essylt sat, crying. Only the reassuring nudges from Roger to cheer her up.

—————

Nikki shambled her way back to Poe Cottage. It didn’t take an empath of Nikki’s caliber to see she was hurting. From across the lobby, Gwen saw her fellow sidhe was hurting. She came over and gave Nikki a hug. She guided Nikki to a couch and got her to open up about what had happened. When the pixies she had sent to make cocoa returned with the cup, she gave it to the distressed girl. It was then that Gwen decided she would find out about this new girl and try to help Nikki.

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Rose Bunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oz1eye, Malady, Wavehead, Anne

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Rose Bunny
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #51430 by Rose Bunny
Misfits
Chapter 11

—————
Doyle Medical Center
Whateley Academy
January 19th, 2008

Jordan was really quite embarrassed. She hand’t seen the gopher hole, due to the snow cover. And of course, it was her luck in that she would be the one to find it. Still, once the doctor popped the dislocated ankle back into proper position, her healing would make it better. After biting down and stifling a scream, she was better. She was prescribed some exemplar pain reliever, and sent on her way. It was really quite embarrassing. Angie had carried her to the med center, and was waiting outside for her. she knew she would end up getting a piggyback ride back to Whitman. On the way out, they noticed activity down an adjacent corridor. There was a room down at the end of it with security posted on either side, and doctors and nurses were rushing in and out. They didn’t have long to ponder though, as they were ushered out quickly.

—————

Having rested for a while, Jordan was getting antsy. She looked over at the mess that constituted Trisha’s half of the room and sighed. It was a total mess. Jordan shook a little and fought off the minor drick-out she felt coming on. She locked her fingers together and rocked back and forth. Compared to some people’s Deidrick’s episodes, hers were thankfully less violent. When she had first been diagnosed, She had taken the opportunity to read up on her illness. She was thankful that hers manifested in the way it did. Different people reacted in different ways. Some got terribly violent, while others would have uncontrollable laughing or crying fits, while some even became suicidal.

Trish walked in, and saw that Jordan was rocking back and forth, looking at the mess that constituted her half of the room. She dropped her bags and walked over to her roommate, and wrapped her in a big hug.

“Oh Jordan, I’m so sorry. I’ll clean the room up immediately. I’m sorry! How about later, after I finish we get the gang together and do something?”

Jordan nodded and rocked back and forth. if she had dropped a small screw or a microchip, it would be hard to find it if it landed over in the mess. That’s why she kept her side of the room pristine. She had a mild form of OCD, when it came to cleanliness and her workspace. Unfortunately, since she often worked in the room, she associated it as being a workspace. Seeing a bra haphazardly slung over a lamp, and litter everywhere made it hard.

After what seemed like an eternity, Trisha had cleaned her side of the room, and Jordan was okay. She unclasped her hands, and got up. She walked over to Trish and gave her a big hug. Trish smiled at the younger girl and got out her phone.

After a few calls were made, Trish spoke up. “Okay, we are meeting the gang over at the Cafeteria, c’mon and get ready.”

—————

A short while later the Misfits were all assembled at the Cafeteria, at their usual table. Tanuki was focusing on her rice bowl, making quick work of it with her chopsticks. Jordan watched, curious about how much influence the spirit had on Aggie, even when it came to small things like using chopsticks instead of a fork, and picking Asian foods. She tried not to stare when Angela opened a small port on her mask and inserted the straw from her milkshake. Jordan knew that Angie had her food delivered to her room in sterile containers, due to her situation, but it still must be awfully lonely to have to eat alone like that. In contrast, Trisha was wolfing down her fries. They all sat around talking, when someone approached. Looking up, at Essylt, Jordan smiled.

Essylt looked around nervously, before sitting down carefully. “Thank you for inviting me. I haven’t had much time to make many friends here yet.”

Essylt’s gaze settled nervously on the tall girl in the skintight latex. it covered her skin completely, from what Essylt could see. She assumed that under the girl’s jacket and skirt her body was covered in the same material. She stared and inched slightly towards Backslide. She had just watched Star Wars the night before, and the girl’s rebreather was making that menacing Darth Vader hiss.

Angie looked over noticing that the sidhe girl was carrying a small bundle. In a muffled, but pleasant voice she said, “Hello, I’m Angela. Otherwise known as Motherload. Don’t mind the suit, my mutant power requires that I have to wear this for my safety.”

Essylt smiled at her. “Hi, I’m Essylt, but my codename is Eire. This little pooper is Siobhan”, she said, indicating the bundle she was clutching close to her.

Angela sighed. “I have a little girl myself. Her name is Becky. Because of my mutant power though I really can’t hold her without my suit.”

Essylt looked her over, and pondered for a second. Sure, she looked menacing, but Angela seemed okay. “Would you like to hold her, while I go get some food?”, she inquired.

Angela was glad that they couldn’t see that she had tears running down her cheek. She nodded rapidly. Taking the sleeping girl out of the bundle of blankets, she looked at her, and wondered how her own little one was doing.

When Essylt returned, the girls started talking about the usual things, like boys, clothes, music. Essylt was out of the loop on a lot of the pop culture discussion, but when the subject of boys and sex came up, she reduced the others to awkward blushing giggle-monsters.

After a quick vote, Essylt was added to the roster of the Misfits, for which she thanked the others profusely. It was settled, and Trisha, as acting leader, would file the required forms with Hartford on Monday. After handing Siobhan back to Essylt, the girls explained to her that there was one more thing they needed to do. In solemn silence, they left Crystal Hall, and followed the path down to the Garden of Remembrance. There, the told Essylt all about Donnie and Lucy Jensen, and what had happened to them.

—————
Doyle Medical Center
Later that day.

She opened her eyes, it was difficult, and everything was blurry. She could hear people talking, but it was muffled. Her body wouldn’t move, and all she could do was blink. A vague blur stepped into her field of view. “Awg uu Ulrite? Duu uu need neythin? Ken uu heer me?” She could almost make out the words, but it was as if she was underwater. She tried to open her mouth to speak, but that’s when she realized there was something in it. She realized it was a breathing tube. She was on a ventilator. Her brain felt foggy. More than that, it felt alien, and strange. This wasn’t her brain, this was a different brain. She wanted to get up and run away. She couldn’t move, and even if she could, there had to be restraints. How did she get here? She tried to think back, but all she could remember was pain, intense pain. And then death. Was she dead? If she was dead, why did she feel alive? Closing her eyes, a single tear slowly trickled down Lucy Jensen’s cheek.

Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Rose Bunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oz1eye, Malady, Anne

• Rose Bunny
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
2 years 4 weeks ago - 2 years 4 weeks ago #51598 by Rose Bunny
Misfits
Chapter 12

—————
Doyle Medical Center
Whateley Academy
January 21st, 2008

Everyone had heard that Lucy was miraculously back from the dead, and recovering in Doyle. The past couple days had been hectic. Lucy’s Dad had been notified, but was unable to come back. He expressed his thanks to Liz Carson in a long, phone call, during which the usually stoic man had burst into tears a couple of times, prompting Liz to tell him about her own losses, and the return of her daughter, Shelley.

Jordan Owens ran into the room and hugged the girl sitting in the bed. She wiped a tear from her cheek. Her friend was alive. She looked mostly okay, her hair was just a slight purplish fuzz. But it was still Lucy. It was Lucy in every way that mattered. She cried some more as she hugged her friend. Lucy hugged her back, her own eyes watering. Aggie and Angie came in next, and more hugs were exchanged. Trisha came in last, and gave Lucy yet another hug.

It was Angie that spoke first. “So, when will they be letting you out of here?”, she asked as her mask made it’s usual hissing sounds. Everyone looked at Lucy. She struggled to sit up, and required some help up form her friends.

She spoke, but it was slow and halting. “I shtill need to get oothed to my new body. Tho many changes. I’m not yhet fully in control, and some things fill off.”

Trisha cocked her head. “Really? Like what?”

Lucy sighed. “Kidneys! I have new kidneys. I don’t like the color!”

The rest of the group looked at her skeptically, and let that pass. They all gathered around her, trying to make her comfortable.

“So, what’s ben going on thince I went to the great beyond?”

The girls explained all the new courses they were taking, and all the gossip around the school. Trisha mentioned the fight, and They all gave their points of view. Angie sat back and listened along. When they got to Essylt, and her joining the team, Angie noticed the look of discomfort on Lucy’s face. She went over and in her usual motherly way, she hugged her and made her know she wasn’t being replaced.

—————
Elsewhen…

She walked around the room, taking in its pure opulence. Passing the mirror, she looked at her reflection. Her hair was long and red, full of curls that framed her face. Her steel grey eyes stood out in stark contrast. Nervously, she adjusted the green and silver tiara that graced her head. Gathering her courage, she turned and entered the large ornately carved doors.

She looked at the throne room, with its long red carpet, and intricate murals. Proceeding down the carpet to the throne, she stopped before it and knelt down on one knee, as a sign of respect to the occupant.

“M’lady”, she said in reverence. “You have requested my presence? What can I do for thee?”

The older woman on the throne looked down at the younger girl. “Rise, my niece, there is no need for such formality. I have called you here to talk to you about a matter of some great importance.”

“What can I do for you, Auntie?”, the girl inquired. That she had been summoned here from her lands had great meaning. Something was going on, and she would likely factor into it.

“Child, I have called you here because I ask a great boon. The war with the Bastard on the Eastern front goes well at the moment, but I have great need of your aid. I would ask thee to loan me your armies, so that we can drive a spear through his legions, and cripple his forces. I ask that you do this.”

The girl bit her lip in thought before replying. “This is no small favor you ask Auntie, My own lands are assailed as well. The fell creatures came and killed my mother, as you well know. Nay, I can not lend you such aid. The verdant lands must not fall, and to loan you what you may need would surely cause the downfall of my kingdom.”

The queen rose up from her throne to look at her guest. “You talk of defending your lands? If the Bastard were to win, we all surely would perish! I ask you again, lend me your troops, so that we might take the war to him!”

Looking up at her aunt, the younger queen spoke. “I see nothing but folly in such a plan. the enemy is for now contained. But to throw troops and precious resources into such a gambit would surely turn the winds of war to ill, I beg you, my aunt. Do not do such a thing, and do not request this of me!”

The elder queen looked down upon the younger with anger. “Enough! If you will not willingly lend me what I need, I have the power and authority to take it! I banish thee from the Court, and strip you of all ranks and privileges here. I will wage my raid, with or without your forces. But I will not forget this. You are branded a traitor! No allies will you find here any longer, no aid shall come to your defense now. you are no longer family! I curse your name! Begone Ériu, and never darken my doorstep again!”

With that said, the younger queen lowered her head and in a soft voice spoke her final words to the Queen of the West. “If such is your will, I pray that should darkness come to your door, you will not need the aid of the verdant lands, for no aid will you find there.”

—————

Essylt awoke with a start. She was breathing hard and sweat was tricking down her face. She pondered the strange dream, but had no answers. Sitting there alone, she hugged her knees and rocked back and forth as she cried.

Last Edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by Rose Bunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oz1eye, Malady, mhalpern, Anne

• Rose Bunny
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #51806 by Rose Bunny
Misfits
Chapter 13

—————
Schuster Hall
Whateley Academy
January 22nd, 2008

Essylt walked down the corridor, munching on the cookies she had made in home economics class. They were still warm and gooey, with chocolate chips and M&Ms in them. She was feeling a lot better, the dream had startled her, but her session with Dr. Bellows had helped immensely. She thought that she should save some for the girls, and some for her family. Hmm… Family. It was such an odd thing to her, how quickly she was fitting in with Bill and Renata. They loved her dearly. Of course Essylt loved them, not as much as Mom, of course, but she was happy. Sadly, that happiness wouldn’t last.

As she rounded the corner and approached the long hallway where her locker was, she noticed them. Plastered over the walls, the lockers, and every conceivable surface were pictures of her. Written over the pictures in green marker was the word “whore”. Essylt dropped her bag and stood there. She didn’t hear it when Toni came up behind her.

“Damn, that’s messed up!”, Chaka said. Essylt was too busy crying to notice the other girl had her fists clenched, and was ready to find out who did this and beat them up. Looking up, Essylt grabbed Toni and clung to her, crying into her shoulder. Settling down from her enraged state, Toni hugged the poor girl. Seeing Nikki on the opposite side of the hallway, Toni gave her a non-verbal sign to make herself scarce, and to go look for one of Essylt’s friends.

Thus when Jordan and Angie arrived, they found Essylt still clinging to Toni. Angie gave a silent nod of thanks to Toni, and pried the tearful sidhe girl from her. Jordan and Angie hugged her while they escorted her to her locker. Sam Everheart was there, and the area surrounding it was cordoned off with police tape. The locker door was smashed open, and the word slut had been carved into it, not just scratched in, but ripped completely through the metal.

Sam called Essylt over, and nodded as she approached the cordon. Stepping past the tape barrier, she hesitantly approached.

“Now Essylt, I need you to verify if anything is damaged or missing, or out of place. Nobody has touched the locker since it was discovered.”

Essylt swallowed hard and unlocked the battered door, which immediately fell off the hinges. She gasped and started to cry as condoms started falling out, not just one or two, but hundreds. Sweeping those aside, she looked in. The laptop she had been assigned was completely smashed, and a squeak toy she had intended on giving Roger was ripped to shreds. A sweater had been torn apart and partially unravelled. It was what she saw on the floor of the locker that made her lose it. A picture of Siobhan lay there, with the words "Bastard Child” written on them in that same green marker. The assembled onlookers startled when there was a loud rumble of thunder coming from outside.

Unseen, at the end of the hall, two girls stood, watching in trepidation. Turning to Nikki, Gwen nodded and spoke. “You’re right, she is strong... and if someone is provoking her, we need to help her.”

Nikki frowned. “It goes beyond that. There is some connection to her that we both have. If… If.. Aunghadhail were still with me, she would know. I feel though that if she were, it might just cause us more troubles.”

Gwen Wylann turned back towards Nikki, understanding all too well that past-life problems with Aunghadhail could create issues and problems in the here and now. Sighing and giving Nikki a supportive embrace, the two turned and walked down an adjacent corridor.

Sam called Bill Mathis, who had been off-duty. He hurriedly scooped up Siobhan, and brought her over to Schuster. Seeing her precious little one seemed to calm Essylt down, as the ominous thunder ceased, and the grey cloud cover dispersed. Bill escorted Essylt home, notifying Amanda Tolman that Essylt was being excused from class.

—————

Outside Amanda Tolman’s office, Laird Hall.
Whateley Academy
Same Day

She listened in with delight. Having learned that the girl who had upstaged her that day was from the same city had made her furious. Eden Prairie was the Beverly Hills of Minnesota, where the upper-class lived. It was posh and had stores and luxuries that catered to the nouveau riche, and learning that some cheap little skank like her had been living there made her feel dirty. She would drive this girl away, Daddy’s investigators had dug up all sorts of dirt on the elf-girl. Who cared if her adopted mother was a hero? There were ways to get rid of her. It would be dangerous though. The girl had seemingly fallen into a group of friends. She would need to proceed with caution. She couldn’t get rid of all of them by herself.

Patty turned and almost walked into someone. She angrily pivoted on her heel and was about to berate the girl she had bumped into for being in her way, but she looked at her. She was stunning, Taller than Patty, perhaps 5’9” - 5’10” or so, with raven black hair and eyes that shown bright like blue sapphire. She was well developed in all the right ways, Patty noted.

“Excuse me, I am sorry. I didn’t mean to bump into you. forgive my clumsiness.” The other girl smiled as she spoke. Her voice was melodic and soothing.

Patty curtsied gracefully. “I’m sorry. It was all my fault. I’m Emerald. But you can call my Patricia.”

The other girl smiled. “They call me Duplicity, but I think I would rather you call me Stephanie.”

The two girls talked for a bit, before going their separate ways. The wheels in Patty’s mind started to turn, and a plan was forming.

Last Edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by Rose Bunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oz1eye, Malady, null0trooper

• Rose Bunny
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #52030 by Rose Bunny
Misfits
Chapter 14

—————
The Quad
Whateley Academy
January 23rd, 2008

Stefan DeWitt-Hollingsworth strolled around the Quad, looking around. Not for the first time since he enrolled, he wondered what he was doing there. Nearby, a student that looked rather like a dinosaur was chasing around a boy that had antlers. As he walked, he saw other wondrous things. The school flag had a green border, and the more… unique students were out and about. Brushing a little snow off a bench, he sat and watched in amusement as a rather unusual game of tug of war was going on. On one side, a girl with bright copper hair stood, pulling against a group of 5 students on the other side. Besides the fact that it was one-on-five, the other interesting thing about the situation was the “rope” being used. It was the girls’ hair, which was a braid of at least 20 foot long. After watching the girl win, Stefan got up and went back to his dorm.

With a sigh, he walked up the stairs. Nobody really noticed him, as he passed through the lobby. His dorm was full of the movers and shakers, heirs to family fortunes, and in some cases, royal heirs. Throwing his books on the floor, he dove onto the bed. He was enrolled in a school for powered people. He was exposed to people with amazing powers. People that would have to dress down to look like super-models. He wasn’t ugly, by any means. Standing about 5’7”, he wasn’t overly muscular, but he was in shape. He brushed his brown hair out of his face, and closed his hazel eyes. Why had Mom and Dad sent him here? Why was he here? He didn’t understand. He had no powers. Why had the school accepted him? He thought about it for a while, before drifting off to sleep.

—————
Melville Cottage
Whateley Academy
Same day

Patty sat on the couch in the common area of the lobby, feeling the opulence around her. the couch was fine leather, and very comfortable. She looked around, noticing that She-Beast was in the room, keeping an eye on everything. She knew of the reputation of the cottage fixer, both that her father was a super-villain, and that she had her hands in all sorts of deals. After a while, She watched as Jadis Diabolik got up and left. Shortly after, the person she had been waiting for arrived. She waved over to Duplicity, beckoning her to sit.

“I’m glad you showed. I wasn’t sure.”, Patty said, as she offered her guest some of the coffee she had brought. Stephanie took it graciously, reaching over and sipping it in a refined manner. Patty was firmly heterosexual, but even so, she couldn’t help but notice that every movement and gesture Stephanie made oozed sensuality and sexuality. Patty swallowed hard.

“So, you had a question?” Stephanie asked, again her voice dripping with sensuality. Patty crossed her legs, ignoring the feeling of wetness between her legs, and the hardness of her nipples.

“I have someone that I need to get my revenge against.”, Patty said in a furious voice. “The bitch embarrassed me, and needs to suffer.”

Stephanie raised an eyebrow as she sipped her coffee. “I can help you there. But you said she had friends? We’ll need more people, if we plan to do this.”

Patty nodded, then smiled. “Why are you willing to help me?” she inquired. “I barely know you, and you are willing to do this.”

Stephanie shrugged it off. “Being good is boring, All the good people live their lives, like little sheep. You and I aren’t sheep, we are wolves. It’s our place to cull the herd. We are leaders, not followers. I’ll help you, but in exchange I will ask a favor for you at some time.”

The girls sat and talked, observing their surroundings, and plotting their strategy.

—————
Deep in the forest
Near Whateley Academy
Same day

The Alpha huddled in the cave, nursing his wounds. The prey had hurt him, and though he had healed a lot, he was still weak. Hunting small creatures to survive had helped. The gashes in his flank were nearly healed. Shambling out of the cave, he crawled through the underbrush. A large moose was walking through the clearing, he was down-wind, and he hadn’t been detected. He crept ever closer, anticipating the kill. Leaping out, he landed on the moose, singing talons and fangs into its back. The moose wailed and cried, panic spread through it. Shaking and twisting, it threw the hunter off and bounded away. The hunter slunk off, back to the cave, to lick its wounds. It would find easier targets, and feed. It would get healthy and find the prey once again, and this time the outcome would be different.

Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by Rose Bunny.

• Rose Bunny
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #52207 by Rose Bunny
Misfits
Chapter 15

—————
Crystal Hall
Whateley Academy
January 25th, 2008

Patty walked uncertainly into the hall. the note that Stephanie had left her was enigmatic, but the instructions were clear. As Patty looked around the hall, she saw a boy that fit the description in the letter. This was the boy that Stephanie wanted her to get close to and seduce. The wheels turned in her head, why she was to do this, she couldn’t fathom, but the boy wasn’t bad looking, and she hadn’t gotten any action since she had arrived at the school. If she could toy with this one and have Stephanie owe her one, why not?

Approaching the boy, she looked him over more closely. He wasn’t an exemplar, but he wasn’t unattractive. She could do this.

“Hi, is this seat taken?”, she asked in her best innocent voice. The boy looked at her, stunned. That a girl would approach him, in this place was unfathomable to him. He wasn’t ugly, but with guys like Lancer around that could lift a car, or guys that could appear on the cover of any magazine they chose, he never thought that any girl here would give him the time of day.

“No, feel free.”, he said. She sat down. She was pretty, with brilliant emerald eyes, and long strawberry blonde hair. Her dress showed off that she had a nice figure. She wasn’t overly curvaceous, like many of the girls in the school, but she was very slender and fit. He couldn’t help though to notice that she had a nice butt, when she sat down.

“Hi, I’m Patricia, though I suppose you can call me Patty, or even Emerald. Everyone does.” She said, in a soft, gentle voice.

“Um, Hi. I’m Stefan. I don’t have a codename though. I actually don’t know why I’m here. I don’t actually have any powers. Nobody really notices me here. I don’t even know how I got into the school.”, Stefan said in a somewhat sad tone.

Patty reached over and put her hand on his. “I’m sure there is a reason you were accepted here. I heard that there is a girl here who doesn’t have any powers, but she was accepted because she’s a super math genius. I also heard that Loophole, you know here, right? She was accepted here before her powers fully manifested. So maybe you are here for some similar reason. Don’t be too upset.”

Patty closed her hand into a fist, and then opened it. In her palm was a small emerald crystal. “Take this, as a token of our meeting. I look forward to seeing you again. I have to get to class.” With a smile, she took out a small piece of paper and a pen and wrote down her name and phone number. She stood up, moved closer to Stefan, and gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Stefan sat there puzzled. Had that really happened?

—————
Meanwhile
The Quad
Whateley Academy

Lucy Jensen was lost in her thoughts, she barely acknowledged that Jordan was alongside her. She was looking down at the ground, and did not notice Bloodwolf until she bumped into him. She fell down and was looking up at him, as he loomed over her.

“You might have had the sympathy of the whole school because you died. But now that you are back among the living, you are fair game.”, He growled at her in a deep guttural voice.

Jordan jumped backwards, reaching for her BB pistol, She carried a few rounds of mithril shot, but not enough to take him down. Unfortunately that was when Maggot grabbed her arm. Her screams, as Maggot burned away the skin on her wrist snapped Lucy to full attention. She lunged at Maggot, but was intercepted by Killstench. The girls were outnumbered and things were dire. Out of the corner of her eye, Jordan saw Willie and Necro moving to encircle them and prevent their escape.

Bloodwolf swung at Lucy, knocking her back to the ground. as Jordan struggled, she continued to scream as Necro had joined Maggot. With them both using their powers, she was in bad shape. It was then that Lucy looked up at Bloodwolf. She wiped the blood from her mouth onto the back of her palm. She was furious. Lucy muttered something inaudible to the others and then lashed out. Catching Killstench by surprise, she leapt at him, her eyes narrowing. She didn’t feel any pain or even awareness as the changes began. Snarling at him, she knocked him down with a shoulder to the midsection. She knelt down, sitting over his chest, pinning his arms to the ground with her shins. She punched at him ferociously, the spikes that had formed on her left knuckles tearing into the skin on his face. He looked up, into her face, and was scared. the left side had turned a dull grey. Her mouth was open, and the canine teeth on her left side had elongated. She knocked him cold, and sprung up, snarling.

Bloodwolf looked at her in fear. He had tangled with her before, she was an exemplar, and had incredible healing, but this was all new. He looked her in the eyes, the left one had turned black, only the violet of her iris was visible. the entire left side of her body seemed to have changed. her skin was a cold black grey, she had armored plate covering her forearm. Looking at her hands, the elongated fingers ending in razor sharp claws. Her clothes had largely given up their feeble attempt to cover the newly changed portions of her anatomy. She lashed out with the long tail that had sprouted, and knocked back Necro and Maggot. Jordan lay there, clutching her arm. The flesh had melted off, exposing damaged muscle and bone.

With a leap she would have never been capable of before, Lucy jumped up, and flipped over Bloodwolf, landing behind him. She swept his legs out from under him with her tail, and turned towards him, with murderous intent clearly in her eyes.

Jordan crawled over, she was weak, but she could not stand to see her friend this way. She knew the look in Lucy’s eyes, and knew that she would surely kill Bloodwolf. Lucy didn’t care, Everyone was her enemy. With a hiss, she pounced towards Jordan, her claws out.

“Kill you… KILL YOU ALL!”, the creature that was Lucy Jensen raged. With her murderous intent fixed on those before her, she never saw the blast from Lady Astarte.

Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by Rose Bunny.

• Rose Bunny
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #52504 by Rose Bunny
Misfits
Chapter 16
—————
Doyle Medical Complex
Whateley Academy
January 25th, 2008

“What the HELL did you do to this girl?”, Elizabeth Carson said in a demanding voice. She stood with her arms crossed over her chest, glowering at Jobe Wilkins, the assembled medical devisors, and the physicians that were assembled. On the metal slab before them, Lucy Jensen lay shackled and unconscious. Looking at the girl as she lay there restrained and naked, one would shudder. On the right side of her body, she looked entirely normal, but starting at roughly the mid-point of her body the skin started to turn a pallid grey color. The left side of her head was bald, a small stubby horn erupting from her scalp. Her eyes were closed, but had the left one been open, one would have noticed the pitch black of her sclera. Her mouth was open, and the large fang-like canine teeth on the left side were on display.

Liz Carson looked away and sighed before looking back at the girl. On various places on the left side of her body some sort of flexible plating had grown, covering more vulnerable areas, like her clavicle, shoulder, forearm, shin, thigh, ribs, kidney, breast, and stomach. Her fingers had elongated on her hand, to about one and a half times the size of ones on the other hand. her nails were hardened, and narrowed into sharp points. Liz Carson swallowed hard, upon noticing that the girl’s left ear was missing, replaced by a hardened shell. Continuing to look at Lucy, she noticed the talons on her feet, including the pronounced one on her big toe, it was curved and reminded Liz of a velociraptor. The whip-like tail was restrained, strapped down at various points along the nearly 6 foot length.

Liz Carson looked at Ophelia Tenent nervously ran her fingers through her hair… or was it the hair running itself around her fingers? She sighed and cleared her throat.

Caduceus, taking the cue looked at her and spoke. “Right now we have her on enough animal tranquilizer to keep a 170 ton blue whale sedated for a week. Given her regen level though, she will probably burn that out of her system after 48 hours. After that, I’m hesitant to dose her again.” Looking over at Jobe Wilkins, she nodded in that ‘speak now’ manner.

Jobe nervously swallowed before speaking. ”In my um… haste to study um… her more closely, I may have overlooked some resequencing that might have been done. I know, It’s shocking that someone as brilliant as I would make a mistake. I… that is… we… might have a workaround for this though. It seems as though the increased aggression and anti-mutant conditioning was very clumsily added to the resequencing protocols. I can engineer a viral pathogen that attacks these artificial modifications, eliminating them.” Jobe looked up at the Headmistress with a grin, but upon seeing her scowl, she wilted and slunk behind Ophelia.

Dr. Alfred Bellows stepped forward. “While that is good news, I recommend caution, therapy, and close examination by Louis Geintz.”

As if on cue, the image of a man in a suit and bowler appeared before them. “I have already begun casual examination, but the unique nature of Miss. Jensen’s neural make-up makes in-depth probing difficult. I would request that for any in-depth probing, that Miranda Mahren, Nikki Reilly, and Dale Townsend assist me.”

It was then that Liz Carson spoke up. “In the interim, provided that the ‘treatment’ is successful, I would suggest she be added …for the time being… to the UV watch, and be accompanied at all times by a security contingent, of no less than 3 members of security. I will make arrangements with Chief Delarose. You all have your assignments… dismissed.” With that, Liz left the room, so nobody could see her shed a tear.

—————

Melville Cottage
Whateley Academy
That night

Stephanie DeWitt-Hollingsworth lay across her bed in a sultry position. She moaned slightly, as she pictured the little twit in her mind. Patricia Halsey was her pawn, thanks to the pheromones Stephanie released. She smiled as she thought of the impudent girl. One such as her had thought to use her as a pawn? She was a queen. She would gain satisfaction from steering the poor girl towards Stefan, and whatever made him happy, made her happy. The very thought of it made her aroused. Stripping off her nightie, Stephanie began to indulge herself in self-gratification.

—————

The Quad
Whateley Academy
January 26th, 2008

Essylt walked along the pathway, idly letting Roger stop to examine various spots. She was glad for the day off, She was doing well in her classes, Introduction to the Mystical Arts was almost too easy for her. The hard part of going to class was dodging Fey. She knew that her almost-identical ‘twin’ was on the fast track in the department, already being a teacher’s assistant. Essylt came to a bench. she brushed off the snow, and sat down. With her tights on, she needn’t worry about the wrought iron. Petting the bench, Essylt laughed when Roger jumped up and sat next to her.

She looked up and saw Absinthe approaching, and waved her over. “Hello Essylt, enjoying the day?” Gwen asked.

“Oh yes, I’m a bit exhausted, this past week has been tiring”, she replied. Gwen nodded at that.

“I can imagine, Nikki says that you’ve been going the long way around after Intro. Trying to avoid her?”, Gwen asked, already knowing the answer.

“She’s the vessel of Aunhadhail, the Queen of the West. I have reasons to hate her, though I don’t know why.”, Essylt mumbled the last part quietly.

Gwen sighed and hugged Essylt, even as Roger leaned in and licked the redhead on the cheek. “When I first got here, I had reasons to fear her too. I had dreams of a past ancestor, one that was exiled by the Queen, long ago. I was like you were. But I was encouraged to talk to her. It is true that Nikki held the spirit of Aunghadhail, and was heir to the title of Queen. But Aunghadhail is gone.”

Gwen took Essylt’s hand, and through her powers, understood the truth of what was said. Gwen related to her the story told to her by Nikki and others of the mission to save the tormented souls of Skybolt and Cavalier, and how Aunghadhail fell nobly, allowing everyone to escape.

Essylt cried as Gwen relayed the details of Nikki sadly wandering the campus, asking everyone if they had seen or heard of any sign of Aunghadhail. It saddened her, the description of the once-strong girl having succumb to sorrow. Gwen went on to tell her about Nikki’s struggles with the legacy of the departed queen, and the negative impact she had had on the girl. In her own way, Nikki was as much a victim of Aunghadhail as anyone else. Wiping her tears away, she hugged Gwen and said her goodbyes, leading Roger back home. One thought did creep through her head, she would have to find Nikki and apologize.

Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Rose Bunny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oz1eye, Malady, null0trooper, Anne

• Rose Bunny
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #52641 by Rose Bunny
Misfits
Chapter 17
—————
Doyle Medical Complex
Whateley Academy
January 27th, 2008

His duty was to walk the happy one and the tiny, oft stinky one to their destination, and he would do it. Walking his people, he stopped and sniffed the air. Something wasn’t right. This was his territory, and someone else had marked it. Examining the scent carefully, he knew who it was. The rude one with the wolf spirit. That didn’t matter to him, he was the undisputed alpha around here, he had cowed the avatar before, chasing him off. If he had to, he would do it again. Leading his people to the building, he patiently allowed the happy one with the pointy ears to pick him up. The little one was sleeping in a harness the bigger one wore, and not stinky (for once). His people tried to clean it up, but his superior nose could always tell. He allowed himself to be carried in. The nice human with the long hair came to meet them, and she gave him a pat on the head, and a biscuit. She was nice, he loved the biscuits he got when they visited.

They went into a private room, and the long-haired person took out one of those poking things, He didn’t like the poking things. He hoped it wasn’t for him. He was relieved when it turned out it wasn’t, but he still watched nervously. The tiny one was poked, and it made a lot of noise. He knew there was a good reason for this, because his people would never let anyone get hurt for no reason. Still, it was his job to protect them, even the stinky one. He reassured the small one, licking its cheek, which made it gurgle and laugh. The long-haired one smiled and told him he was a good boy, which made him very happy.

—————

Melville Cottage
Whateley Academy
That same day

Patty sat at the desk, watching as Stephanie lounged on the bed. They had agreed to meet, because plans needed to be made, and allies secured. Looking at Stephanie, Patty wondered. Everything about her seemed to exude sex, the way she reclined, the casual way her v-neck revealed her cleavage, the way the curve of her hip was accentuated by her position.

“So, I’ve been wondering. You set me up with that Stefan guy, but why? Is he your brother?”, Patty asked. “I mean, why go through all that trouble? He is kind of cute, and sweet. And I do need a good lay, but what’s the deal?”

Stephanie looked at Patty, as she sat at her desk. She was very cute, wearing long thigh-high socks, and a short plaid skirt. She had on a green sweater that accentuated her eyes.

“While we were growing up, he was the golden child, but our parents were afraid of me. I was the pariah, the one they were afraid of. Still, he did things for me that he never knew he even did, things that allowed me to be safe, things that protected me. I owe him. I just want him to be happy. Have you ever had someone like that, someone that could keep you safe and make you feel protected? I will ask one thing of you in that regard, please don’t talk to him about me, it’ll only bring back painful memories, ones he’s better off without.”

Patty thought about that. Other than Daddy’s money, she didn’t need much. Still, it must be great to have someone that you could rely on. Maybe Stephanie was that person?

“We need to plan. I have to show up that elfgirl bitch. She hurt me and embarrassed me.”, Patty was scowling, her fists clenched.

Stephanie straightened up, and looked over at Patty. “We must be careful, I did a little digging, With the right connections, or the right palms greased, you can get a lot of information here. I read up on her. Consensus is that after Fey, she may be the second most powerful magic-user at the school. I would proceed with caution. Your little stunt with the picture of her daughter was not smart. She is on guard, and any attempt to get to her through her daughter would bring down her wrath, not to mention that of the faculty, her guardians, her teammates, and in all likelihood, the entire sidhe community here at the school. In addition, that’s not counting wildcards like Wondercute, Team Kimba, and the Outcasts, in essence, anyone that might sympathize with her.”

Patty swallowed hard, she had not considered that.

Stephanie continued. “The next issue is that you and I can’t hope to defeat them alone. She has fallen in with the group calling themselves the Misfits. Individually, they might not be formidable, but their chemistry makes them dangerous. We should recruit to counter each one. The two most dangerous ones… Motherload and Host… should be our first priorities. I’m sure you have heard all the fuss about Host, apparently she died, and the staff conspired to bring her back somehow. My research is that she is a mid-level exemplar, but she has regen that rivals Tennyo, add to that some sort of resistance to telepathy. She will be difficult to take down. We need someone that can either keep her incapacitated or contained. Motherload is a high-level exemplar. A level 6, She might be the fourth or fifth strongest student at Whateley, and she has fairly high level regen, herself. Her weakness is that she needs to wear a containment suit. I haven’t been able to discover the reason why, but if it is something we can use, I will let you know.”

Patty was impressed. Stephanie had done her homework, and she knew what they needed to do. Perhaps this was the smartest thing she had done, recruiting her. “So, the first thing we need to do is find people that can help us against The elfbitch, the muscle, and the cannon fodder. Once we find them, we need to either convince them to help, or manipulate the situation and build an enmity there.”

Stephanie nodded. “I think we should start there. But first, if I remember correctly, you have a date tonight. I think you should go get ready”. Getting up, Stephanie walked Patty to the door and showed her out. Returning to the bed, she lay down and smiled a wicked smile. “Perfect”, she said.

• Rose Bunny
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #52755 by Rose Bunny
Misfits
Chapter 18
—————
Isadora’s Coffeehouse
Dunwich, New Hampshire
January 27th, 2008

“So, tell me a little about yourself.”, Patty looked Stefan in the eyes, batting her lashes. Ok, so he was kinda cute. This wasn’t the worst payment she could think of for services rendered.

Stefan sipped at his tea nervously, he was still amazed that such a pretty girl had asked him out. “Not much to tell, really. I grew up in a pretty normal upper class community in Connecticut. My mother and father doted on me. I have a sister, but we don’t really get along. Mother and father didn’t treat her all that nicely. I guess it was because I was the ‘male heir’, destined to carry on the family name, and they figured she would just be married off to maintain status. I think that might be why she ran away.”

Patty bit her lip. “I see, that must be tough. I don’t have any brothers or sisters. I grew up in a wealthy suburb of Minneapolis, Daddy is an investment banker and Mother was a minor celebrity there growing up. I do admit I am kind of spoiled, but when you get used to the finer things in life... who wouldn’t be, I guess? I was the most popular girl in my school, then I manifested around Halloween, and they shipped me here. I’m not sure if it was more because they were ashamed or scared.”

Stefan laughed. “To be honest, I’m not sure what I’m doing here. I don’t have any powers. I know there is a girl in the math department that doesn’t, but she’s some sort of mega-math genius. Then there’s that Chinese girl, the one with all the special tutors and instructors, I hear she’s not a mutant either. But I don’t know why I was accepted here. There’s nothing really special about me.”

Patty leaned over, across the table. She took his hand, and held it. As she looked across the table, Stefan tried his best not to look down her cleavage. Her green sweater was unbuttoned , and the tee underneath sagged sufficiently to grant that opportunity.

“You seem special to me”, she said with a smile. They held hands for a while, before getting up to go. Stefan paid the check, and they walked out into the street. Patty wrapped her arms around herself, the winter cold chilling her a little. She was used to it, from the winters back home, but cold is cold, all the same. Stefan seemed to take notice, and he pulled her closer, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as they walked. The two of them spent the day browsing the little antiques stores and handcraft stores that lined the main street.

While Stefan was distracted looking over beadworks at a store, Patty slipped off. She noticed a pocket chain, the perfect size for a pocket watch. After a few minutes, the chain was wrapped up in gift wrapping, ready to present to Stefan later. She licked her lips, imagining going down on him. This task could be a lot of fun, she thought.

—————

The Quad
Whateley Academy
That same afternoon

Trisha sat alone on the bench, deep in thought. The day before she had gotten the call from home. Paula Freidberg had gotten out of juvenile corrections and had disappeared. She had tried to put the incident out of her mind. Dad had told her it wasn’t her fault. Still, if she hadn’t gone out with David, he’d still be alive right now. She sighed and looked around. Things were quite normal for the Quad. The green flag was flying, and the Sun was out. Despite the cold, that brought students out of the cottages. Trisha watched the back and forth as Razorback and Metro took turns in chasing each other. A group of devisors and gadgeteers was squaring off against a group of mages in a snowball fight. The mages took an early lead with the hastily crafted ice shields, but the tides were turning with the reveal of several snowball bazookas and what looked like the illegitimate lovechild of an ATV and a tank.

The mages rallied, as a snow elemental in the form of a giant snowman advanced on the techies. The elemental was taking a pounding, as icicle missiles tore through it. Suddenly a portal opened up directly over the technology students, dumping snow all over them.

Trisha laughed hysterically as Fidget stood and shook the snow off herself and screamed at the other team. “Foul! No fair having Gateway portal snow over us!”

Both sides began to laugh, and a truce was called. The fight ended, in favor of coffee and cocoa at Crystal Hall.

—————

Melville Cottage
Whateley Academy
That night

Patty lay against the warm body of her lover. She listened quietly to Stefan’s breathing as he lay there. She moved closer, pressing up against him, her breasts against his side. She spooned in closer. Yes, this bargain was something she could definitely live with. Turning, she kissed his cheek. She smiled, as she looked at the emerald crystal she had given him the first time they had met, sitting over on his desk. It looked beautiful on the silver fob. She quietly got up and dressed. She snuck a glance out of the door, nobody was around. Quietly, Patty snuck down the hall, and out of the men’s wing. As she headed for her own room, she passed Stephanie’s room. She briefly considered stopping to tell her accomplice about the date, but that could wait until tomorrow.

• Rose Bunny
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #52830 by Rose Bunny
Misfits
Chapter 19
—————
Doyle Medical Center
Whateley Academy
January 28th, 2008

“As you know, a part of the deal to let you two stay here is that you must attend these sessions. I understand your reluctance to talk about your past, but remember that I am here to help you.” Dr. Bellows Looked over at the young woman sitting across from him. She clearly was an exemplar, her almost too perfect features stood out, her pale skin, accented by her raven hair.

“Dr. Bellows, I know you mean well, but there are just some things I am not comfortable talking about.”, Stephanie ran her fingers through her hair, trying to look seductive.

The Doctor smiled. “I understand, I also understand you’re trying to influence me with your power. I have had patients with abilities like yours before, it’s not going to work.”

Stephanie shifted in her seat, dropping her sultry facade. “Oh, in that case… Let’s drop the pretenses. I am allowed to attend here, as is Stefan, provided I behave. Is that it?”

Dr. Bellows nodded. He took a sip of his coffee, and then put the mug down. “While I am here to help you, keep in mind that your adherence to the rules and conduct code are required.” Pulling a file out of a drawer, he dropped it onto the desk.

“This is the file on you provided by the school counsellor at your prior school.” He shook his head as she attempted to reach for it.

Picking it up he flipped it open and began to read. “The patient clearly exhibits antisocial tendencies, and displays borderline sociopathic behavior. She is unable to form bonds with others, except in cases where she feels a beneficial opportunity to manipulate them. Additionally, the patient rates highly on the hyper-sexuality disorder scale, using her mutant powers to get what she wants. In short, I recommend careful monitoring and removal from a normal school environment.”

Putting down the folder, he looked over at Stephanie. She shifted in her chair, assuming her sexual persona, leaning with her cleavage accentuated by her position. When Dr. Bellows cleared his throat, she realized, and shifted back to sitting in a more plain manner.

“You surely must realize that isn’t true. I am not some cold unfeeling monster! I do have someone I care about!” she shouted, her voice cracking.

“Yes, let’s talk about Stefan, and your feelings towards him.” Dr. Bellows said in a fairly neutral voice.

“I would rather not.”, Stephanie said. As she did, her body language took on a defensive position, curling up and drawing her arms and legs in. She sat in the chair, her arms and wrapped around her knees.

The Doctor frowned and looked over the edge of his desk at the girl. “While for the moment I agree with the faculty decision to keep him unaware of your presence, if things continue as they are now, I may re-access that opinion, maybe even going so far as to schedule a joint session where you both are to be present.”

Stephanie looked at the doctor and tears began to stream down her face. “Y.. you wouldn’t. If he knew, it’d destroy him. He can’t know about me, he just can’t.”

Dr. Bellows offered her a tissue, and a bottle of water. “Don’t worry, that is a last resort. If you work with me, I’m sure it won’t come to that. The fact that you care for him, is perhaps a sign that you are not too far gone. There might be hope for you. Hope that you can find happiness, and live a normal life.”

—————

Kirby Hall
Whateley Academy
That same afternoon

Essylt stumbled around in a fog. She had woken up to the cramps, and she was feeling irritable. Siobhan was over a month old, and when her first period hadn’t come, she was under the assumption that it just wouldn’t come at all. She had clearly been wrong. Leaning against the hallway wall, she felt like she couldn’t move. That’s where Nikki found her.

“Hello. Essylt, right?” Nikki said, cautiously. She had heard from Gwen about their meeting. But still, after the encounter in the Grove, she thought it to be cautious.

Nikki looked over her The young girl. At this close, she really could see the resemblance. Essylt might be a little taller, and a little bustier, but it was there. “Cramps?”, she asked.

Essylt nodded feebly, allowing Nikki to help her up. “We need to get you to Doyle. Is this your first?”

Essylt nodded, blushing.

Nikki smiled and laughed. “You are taking it a lot better than I did. If you ask around Poe, I’m sure you’ll hear the story of the ‘great flood’ … I kind of panicked. There … may have been a little thunderstorm on the Freshman floor.”

Essylt giggled and laughed, Then she felt the pain and sunk down again.

Eventually, they two arrived at Doyle, Nikki helping to hold her up. Essylt gave her a hug, and a smile and told her that she would be fine from there. With that Nikki gave her a hug before heading back to class.

—————

Whitman Cottage
Whateley Academy
Later that afternoon

Trisha came back to her room, exhausted. BMA had been grueling. She was convinced that Ito was a bastard. Four on one was not fair, especially since he didn’t let her use her powers in ‘force bubble’ mode. She had won, but by the slimmest of margins. She was looking forward to the shower. Her muscles ached. Arriving at her room, she opened the door. Jordan was on the bed, in a ball. She was having a major episode. She was spasming and twitching, shaking so hard that she almost seemed to be having a seizure. Trisha moved some papers aside, and sat next to her, trying to get through to her, trying to get her to calm down. It was no use. Frantically, Trisha called out for help.

The paramedics arrived shortly afterwards, she was moved to a gurney, and taken to the ambulance. The ambulance sped off in the direction of Doyle. Trisha stayed behind, gathering up a bag for Jordan. While Trisha worked on gathering the overnight bag, Mrs. Savage looked at the file folder that had been lying on the bed. With a concerned look, she began reading it.

“My God…”, she said as she read it. It was an old police report from somewhere in Minnesota. She read through, realizing what it was. It was the case report on Jordan’s mother’s death.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Oz1eye, Malady

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds