Epileptic Trees with no Phenobarbital in Sight

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
1 year 11 months ago #56615 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Epileptic Trees with no Phenobarbital in Sight
WMG: GEO will turn out to be a devisor's version of The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, with added medieval cosplay.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: E!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #56617 by E!
E! replied the topic: Epileptic Trees with no Phenobarbital in Sight

null0trooper wrote: WMG: GEO will turn out to be a devisor's version of The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, with added medieval cosplay.

the endless eight....never forget the endless eight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
  • ...On the Bounce, Troopers!!!
More
1 year 11 months ago #56619 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh replied the topic: Epileptic Trees with no Phenobarbital in Sight

Sir Lee wrote: CrazyMinh is tripping on the painkillers.

No, I'm tripping on the strange mushrooms I ate off the ground to power level my alchemy. Get it right!!!

You can find my stories at Fanfiction.net here .

You can also check out my fanfiction guest riffs at Library of the Dammed

• Schol-R-LEA
  • Away
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #61007 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: Epileptic Trees with no Phenobarbital in Sight
Mokele' is an avatar, not just a shifter, which is why he was able to produce actual dragon's venom for Counterpoint. His spirit is an ancient one from the Earthen Court (or possibly the Eastern Court, depending on just what his spirit is - if it is a true Dragon spirit, like Zhong Lau's it is probably Eastern, though given how many forms he can take it may be a Earthen spirit closer to Razorback's).

Eventually, he is going to eventually run into a situation involving the Courts, and have to be bailed out by Fey and/or Noms. This will only make Peter even more resentful of the other changelings, and of Outcast Corner.

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Schol-R-LEA.

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
1 year 6 months ago #61008 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Epileptic Trees with no Phenobarbital in Sight

Schol-R-LEA wrote: Mokele' is an avatar, not just a shifter, which is why he was able to produce actual dragon's venom for Counterpoint. His spirit is an ancient one from the Earthen Court (or possibly the Eastern Court, depending on just what his spirit is - if it is a true Dragon spirit, like Zhong Lau's it is probably Eastern, though given how many forms he can take it may be a Earthen spirit closer to Razorback's).

Isn't it the Court of the North that's aligned with air and ruled by Eight Dragon Kings?

Schol-R-LEA wrote: Eventually, he is going to eventually run into a situation involving the Courts, and have to be bailed out by Fey and/or Noms. This will only make Peter even more resentful of the other changelings, and of Outcast Corner.

That could be a very long time down the road.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schol-R-LEA

More
1 year 6 months ago #61010 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: Epileptic Trees with no Phenobarbital in Sight
For a moment there, I thought you said it was ruled by Eight Dairy Kings. Perhaps that is actually the case, and there's been a simple failure in translation somewhere along the line.

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds