• Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
2 years 1 month ago #55290 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Things to be glad about

Schol-R-LEA wrote: Glad?

What the hell is that?

It's something that folks who don't have anhedonia as a symptom of persistent depressive disorder are alleged to experience.

It may also be one of those "feelings" things that hippies and sensitive snowflakes whine about IxTP people not sharing. :pinch:

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #55320 by Valentine
Valentine replied the topic: Things to be glad about

Schol-R-LEA wrote: Glad?

What the hell is that?

It's a brand name of trash bags and storage containers.

Don't Drick and Drive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schol-R-LEA

• Schol-R-LEA
  • Away
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
2 years 4 weeks ago - 2 years 4 weeks ago #55386 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: Things to be glad about
Actually, today there is something I am sort of glad for, namely the support group I met with this afternoon. It was my second time with this group (I went in April but was sick at the time of the May meeting), and I think they will help me quite a bit.

The anhedonia is still there, but this was strong enough to get through it, a little.

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!
Last Edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by Schol-R-LEA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kettlekorn

More
2 years 1 week ago #55722 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: Things to be glad about
Today, I am reminded that Jenny Nicholson and her videos are among the things I'm glad about.

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.

More
1 year 11 months ago #56698 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: Things to be glad about
Today I'm glad about this hairy bearded a capella cover of The Moon Theme from the DuckTails NES game. Bask in the nostalgia!

BASK!

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
1 year 7 months ago #60370 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Things to be glad about
Marinade*, because then it doesn't matter if the turkey thaws out by tomorrow afternoon :)

Also glad to know that many of the things that make food tasty are lethal to salmonella. Even then, there's never too much garlic.

* 4 bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale (porter or stout would be better), one bottle of old mead, 9 oz. lime juice, 1/3 c. jerk seasoning, 3 tbsp instant Cafe Bustelo for a touch of bittering, and enough cold water to make sure the inside gets some love too. (I should go to the store for some fresh ginger root, too)

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

More
1 year 7 months ago #60402 by Valentine
Valentine replied the topic: Things to be glad about

null0trooper wrote: Marinade*, because then it doesn't matter if the turkey thaws out by tomorrow afternoon :)

Also glad to know that many of the things that make food tasty are lethal to salmonella. Even then, there's never too much garlic.

* 4 bottles of Newcastle Brown Ale (porter or stout would be better), one bottle of old mead, 9 oz. lime juice, 1/3 c. jerk seasoning, 3 tbsp instant Cafe Bustelo for a touch of bittering, and enough cold water to make sure the inside gets some love too. (I should go to the store for some fresh ginger root, too)

Oddly enough, I have a 12 pack of Newcastle Brown Ale, and some Guinness Draught Stout in my trunk for tomorrow.

Don't Drick and Drive.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds