Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers

More
1 year 11 months ago #56388 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers
Well we do see Miasma in the Whateley stories.... so hmm I don't have a code name for this one but a mutant who can only manifest the scent of rotting meat...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• E. E. Nalley
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
  • Captain Sea Horse
More
1 year 11 months ago #56389 by E. E. Nalley
E. E. Nalley replied the topic: Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers
Ya know, if you guys are THIS bored, we've got a wiki just begging to be updated... :whistle:

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
Thomas Jefferson, to Archibald Stuart, 1791
The following user(s) said Thank You: marie7342231

More
1 year 11 months ago #56390 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers
I know absolutely nothing about how to do anything in the area of programming. I can barely add bbc or html tags to something I wrote, and sometimes I get them wrong.

More
1 year 11 months ago #56392 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers

CrazyMinh wrote: - The Incredible Squeaky Toy: Her only power is to squeak like a rubber duck when hit. It's a case of GSD.

I think that Rose Bunny beat you to that one, and she's dating Razorback.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

More
1 year 11 months ago #56393 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers
Updating the wiki is more like using a word processor, or the forum message editor. There's a WYSIWYG and everything. If you can't figure how to add links or use the formatting tools or whatever, plain text is acceptable and still is a big help, because research is like 90% of the work. Just add the data, someone else will come later and prettify it.

Perhaps the most complicated part is adding references... again, if you don't know how to do it, just put the references in the plain text (between parentheses, brackets or whatever). We will prettify it later. Just give us the data, we will figure something out.

If the page happens to be one of those big tables and you don't know how to edit the table... add the data as plaintext below the table, and someone will come and put it in the right place.

Ugly data beats no data a hundred percent of the time.

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady, Valentine, Katssun

More
1 year 11 months ago #56405 by konzill
konzill replied the topic: Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers
The microscenes thread had a girl that made all inanimate objects in her vicinity invisible. Including everybody's clothing. Iirc she had control issues leading to the power activating randomly.

And in canon we have puppet who's power is toxic blood, and the whole Chimerical Trait Acquisition syndrome that can occure in GSD mutants.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Domoviye

More
1 year 11 months ago #56408 by Wasamon
Wasamon replied the topic: Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers
Um, I created a character whose entire power revolves around the manifestation of tasty baked goods?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valentine, marie7342231

More
1 year 11 months ago #56409 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers

Wasamon wrote: Um, I created a character whose entire power revolves around the manifestation of tasty baked goods?

With a little tweaking of the flavoring agents and the right training he could also become a very highly-paid assassin.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
1 year 11 months ago #56410 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers
So a mutant whos ability lets him lie on a road in the sun wasn't silly enough for you?

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schol-R-LEA

More
1 year 11 months ago #56411 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: Silly Mutants: The Ones with Unlucky Powers
TBF, they have probably forgotten about him, even though he appeared in two different stories (well, two perspectives of the same story, anyway). Still, the Spirit of the Tree Sloth would definitely seem to be a booby prize to most people.

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds