A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do

• CrazyMinh
  • CrazyMinh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
  • ...On the Bounce, Troopers!!!
More
1 year 8 months ago #59933 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh created the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
1. Giving Toni Chocolate. After last time the maintenance department had to repair the entire front wall of a classroom, they have in no uncertain terms said that Ms. Chandler is allowed chocolate

1a. Or products with more than 16 ounces of sugar

1b. Or sugar (NO RULES LAWYERING ON THE DEFINITION OF 'PRODUCT'!! PURE SUGAR IS INCLUDED!!)

2. Giving devisor coffee brownies to Team Awesome. One major overhaul of Hawthorne is enough, and it is NOT the school's wish to keep repairing it especially after such a refit.

2a. In fact, no giving anyoneEXCEPT those who need it devisor coffee at all. While seeing 'how much coffee Wondercute can consume safely' is meant to be safe...it really isn't. Really people, how old are you? Six?

3. No feeding the unspeakable horrors in the Hawthorne basement bathrooms. While it may be funny to toss rank food in there and see what exactly they consume, it is not funny when they decide to rampage across campus in search of more.

4. No shoulder angels. YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!

5. While devisors are allowed certain freedom with what they invent, the next person to try creating a real Dalek will be put on sewer duty for a month

5a. Or a Cyberman

5b. Or a GE Ice-warrior

5c. Look, we know you're trying to express your inner geek. But when a rabid hoard of plastic dummies start attacking teachers and students, you've gone a bit too far.

5d. Ok, drawing the line at Adipose. So long as that's not real fat.

6. For the last time, cutting off your arm and attaching a cybernetic limb is best done by a trained medical professional. We do not need students being put on suicide watch for a week, and then having to explain to pissed parents that we allowed a student to cut off both his arms. How the hell do you even do that?

7. You are not Captain America. Even if you really want to be.

7a. Nor Iron Man.

7b. Nor Ant Man

7c. Nor The Wasp

7d. Nor Thor.

7e. While it was funny in retrospect, Jade is no longer allowed to use green and purple plasticine for projects.

You can find my stories at Fanfiction.net here .

You can also check out my fanfiction guest riffs at Library of the Dammed

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Malady, mhalpern, Katssun

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
More
1 year 8 months ago #59935 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
8. Jimmy T is NOT allowed within three meters of a B-rated Kaju movie. Last time that happened, maintenance got pissed and started pestering Mrs. Carson before her morning coffee. You KNOW what happens when Teachers don't have their morning coffee.

8a. Nor is Jade allowed to watch Home Alone again. They were cleaning booby traps out of Poe for weeks.

8b. Who thought it was a good idea to let Jericho watch 'What not to wear'? Please report to the counselling office immediately.

9. Mr. Geintz tank is not to be referred to as a 'swimming pool' to incoming freshmen. We do not need another student requiring counselling after 'having a dip' in his pool.

9a. Nor is the Lovecraft room to be refered to as a secret brothel. Ms. Waite doesn't need more fun than she already has with her harem.

10. Do NOT refer to Sara's Pack as a 'Harem'. The usage of the word in the last entry was permitted by the group on a special circumstance. Too many people have been coming into Dolye as of late complaining of 'Concussion caused by Irate Amazon'

10a. Also do not refer to Team Kimba as 'Negligee Nightingales' or other such nicknames. We are aware that they bought this upon themselves, but please be wary of other student's feelings. Also your own personal safety. The school is not responsible for any mischief inflicted upon the person to call them by this nickname.

10b. On the note of nicknames, do not retaliate if the Imp gives you a particularly unpleasant one. She does that to everyone.

11. Do not touch the Imp's sweet stash. She may have put laxatives in the chocolates

11a. Urgh...BATHROOM!!!

11b. ...maybe not.
'
12. Fixx is no longer allowed to duct tape bullies to the school flag pole. While we appreciate the fact that it was harmless, we do not appreciate having to wait several hours to remove 'amped-up duct tape' plus student attached.

12a. Neither is Absinthe allowed to hold 'trip-out parties' on the school grounds.

12b. Nor outside the school grounds.

12c. Doesn't 'a air shelter on mars' happen to be outside school grounds? How the hell did you even get there, and why did we have to explain to the ESA why there was a rave on a uninhabited planet?

13. Do NOT call Ms Hartford a 'b***h', 'uppity a*****k', 'a** clenching party pooper' or even a 'humourless f***ing c***brained stiffler'. You are trained professionals. Teachers should not be insulting their colleagues to such a degree. If a student were to do this however, they would find themselves on a grueling cybersafety course with their internet browsing history and 50GB "homework" folder as prime examples.

13a. For that matter, do not call anyone these sorts of names. Staff will be undergoing mandatory professional courtesy training over the next two weeks

14. If anyone mentions a 'radioactive condor girl' again, I will give you a demonstration in how much explosives it takes to send you to orbit Jade - Bardue

14a. My god...do these kids ever learn? Please, God, save me from these people...I wish I'd stayed in the military...

More
1 year 8 months ago #59936 by DasVals
DasVals replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
Asking for a student: fembots and antimatter are still okay?

warning: dangerous levels of cynisme detected

More
1 year 8 months ago #59937 by JG
JG replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
Someone UNDERSTANDS...

More
1 year 8 months ago #59938 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do

CrazyMinh wrote: 3. No feedingPlease feed the unspeakable horrors in the Hawthorne basement bathrooms. While it may be funny to toss rank food in there and see what exactly they consume, it is not funnyadorable when they decide to rampage across campus in search of more.

FIFY --Sara

CrazyMinh wrote: 6. For the last time, cutting off your arm and attaching a cybernetic limb is best done by a trained medical professional. We do not need students being put on suicide watch for a week, and then having to explain to pissed parents that we allowed a student to cut off both his arms. How the hell do you even do that?

Table guillotine with a timed release mechanism. Why do you ask?

CrazyMinh wrote: 8. Jimmy T is NOT allowed within three meters of a B-rated Kaju movie. Last time that happened, maintenance got pissed and started pestering Mrs. Carson before her morning coffee. You KNOW what happens when Teachers don't have their morning coffee.

That wasn't Jimmy. Try waking him any time before 8AM and you're lucky to scrape him off your shoes.

Before they dissolve, that is.

CrazyMinh wrote: 9a. Nor is the Lovecraft room to be refered to as a secret brothel. Ms. Waite doesn't need more fun than she already has with her harem.

However, she could use ropes that don't creak so much under varying amounts of strain. Just saying.

CrazyMinh wrote: 10b. On the note of nicknames, do not retaliate if the Imp gives you a particularly unpleasant one. She does that to everyone.

I still contend that "Oh my GOD! Watch out for that SEMI!! We're all going to DIE!!!" is over the top --Metro
That's what all your passengers call you. --Valravn
Guys, what did you do with the nice KoP employee that we brought back? --Imp I the Fabulous
Doc Otto and Chris say he's doing a lot better. --M
No. What they said was that he has a better prognosis than the short Danish kid up at ...
Need I remind you all that I know where, when, and if you sleep? --S

CrazyMinh wrote: 12. Fixx is no longer allowed to duct tape bullies to the school flag pole. While we appreciate the fact that it was harmless, we do not appreciate having to wait several hours to remove 'amped-up duct tape' plus student attached.

Pro Tip: Compiler makes the good stuff.
Signed, a brave and dashing Pack Stalker who must unfortunately remain anonymous to avoid the cruel lights of fame.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
More
1 year 8 months ago #59939 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
15. For the last time, doing 'sick drifts' in a car tricked out as the Ghostmobile on Halloween Night is unacceptable. Not only did we have several injuries due to accidrntal sideswipes, a brich wall to fix, and skid marks all over the pavement, we had to confiscate the car and then stop the Goobers from "appropriating" it for themselves. Next time you want to have a costume, don't be so "ingenious" with your props.

15a. This goes for proton packs, ghost traps and other paraphernalia as well.

16. No running in the corridors.

16a. No flying in the corridors

16b. For God's sake, no wall-crawling in the corridors.

16c. I swear you pupils are just doing this to piss us off: NO SPIDERMAN-STYLE SWINGING TO GET TO CLASSES!!

17. Students are not allowed to play dodgeball with plasma bombs. This should be a matter of common sense people!

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #59942 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
(1) Students are not to summon demonesses when the demon is in the bath/shower/jacuzzi/etc.
(1.a) Even if said demoness doesn't mind.
(1.b) In fact, ESPECIALLY if said demoness doesn't mind.

(2) There is a REASON antimatter isn't on the workshop supply requisition forms.

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
More
1 year 8 months ago #59961 by CrazyMinh
(Astrodragon, if you wouldn't mind keeping the numbering continuous that would be great. That goes for anyone else posting BTW)

18. No student is to approach the grove. Even if Ms. Reilly can do it, it doesn't mean you can.

18a. No, just because Ms Wilson can do it doesn't mean you can now.

18b. Look, why do you even want to go there? Do you have the opinion that it is some sort of 'Naked Girl Orgy' haven? Look, for one: that sort of thinking is pretty damm unacceptable. For two, why do you think we'd even have that? For three, if you want to look at that sort of stuff, go look at magazines like all the other teenagers.

19. No, it is not acceptable to call Ms./Mr. Goodkind 'Goodvetch'. S/he doesn't like it

19a. Or any other name containing variations on the theme. While 'Good-grind' was retrospectively funny, the person to use that ended up with his clothes missing in the middle of the crystal hall, courtesy of the victim's magic-using friend/s. Please do not do this again.

20. Biodevisors/gadgeteers: under NO CIRCUMSTANCES are you to genetically-engineer pokemon.

20a. Or Digimon

20b. Or tribbles. We do not need to explain to the kitchen staff why their storerooms were overrun by trilling furry balls. The cleaning cost of that was incredible, and we're still trying to root out the survivors.

20c. Look, it may be geeky and cool, but genetically engineering a Horta was out of line.

21. Please refrain from jumping off buildings on red flag days. Even if you can fly, we don't need school district inspectors freaking out and having to have short-term memory wipes.

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #59990 by Valentine
Valentine replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
22. No staking of Ultra-Violents to trees. Security hates seeing them cry.
(No we don't.)

23. Upperclassman are no longer allowed to sell "Teleport Passes" to the incoming Freshmen.

Don't Drick and Drive.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Valentine.

More
1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #60001 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do

CrazyMinh wrote: 15. For the last time, doing 'sick drifts' in a car tricked out as the Ghostmobile on Halloween Night is unacceptable. Not only did we have several injuries due to accidrntal sideswipes, a brich wall to fix, and skid marks all over the pavement, we had to confiscate the car and then stop the Goobers from "appropriating" it for themselves. Next time you want to have a costume, don't be so "ingenious" with your props.

The student who was so tricked out as the Ghostmobile refused to apologize to any of the Goobers. Especially Inquisitor. - U.C.

PS: And tell Ruthless, Silence, and Seven-League Boots that they each still owe me for that bet. Becky, if you pay me double, I'll give you a copy of the pics I took of Mary's reaction when I rolled while she was in my passenger seat. I don't think she expected me to be able to undo my seatbelts like that, and she definitely didn't know I could use them to hogtie her.

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Schol-R-LEA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds