A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do

• CrazyMinh
  • CrazyMinh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
  • ...On the Bounce, Troopers!!!
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #64074 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
142: Students are not allowed to build illegal stills in the tunnels.
142a: We have no knowledge of any still that has been built by a certain devisor. If there was such a still, we'd know.
142b: even IF there was such a still, you're all underage.
142c: In fact, let's make it clear again that the only students who can actually drink alcohol underage are those who actually need to metabolise it. Stop giving your dorm mothers a headache at 3AM!

143. No student is to dress up in a green-n-yellow neoprene watersuit and fight crime. No, not even if you DO actually have superpowers. No, you cannot call yourself Ass-kick.

144. Students are not to ship Mrs. Carson and Ito Sensei. Not because they're uncomfortable with it (which they are), but for your own safety.
144a: Nor Ito Sensei and Imp
144b: Nor Imp and anyone else
144c: Student-shipping is OK. We all know you're going at it like rabbits behind our backs.

145. 1+1 does NOT equal window. What are you, three?

146. Jade is no longer allowed to watch old Disney movies. The plague of animated brooms was a step too far.

147. Students are no longer allowed to attempt bullet jumping. The range personnel would like to remind you that this is both unsafe and impractical in combat.

You can find my stories at Fanfiction.net here .

You can also check out my fanfiction guest riffs at Library of the Dammed

The following user(s) said Thank You: Court

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
More
7 months 1 week ago #64090 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
148: Students are not to snack-raid the Crystal Hall after dark.
148a: No, during the day is also out of bounds.
148b: Why would a solar eclipse be different to day or night from a rules standpoint?
148c: Would the Imp please report to security for questioning?

149. Students are no longer allowed within three meters of the joke shop in Dunwich following yesterday's 'Exploding Fart-scented whipped cream monkey-bot' incident in the Quad. Cleanup is still in process. Don't make me say this again.

150. Students are no longer allowed within twenty meters of the joke shop in Dunwich following yesterday's 'Enhanced Whoopee Cushion Gas Leak' Debacle in the Dunwich Mayors office. The mayor is currently in therapy following the accident. Don't make this happen again folks.

151. I'm not even going to give this airtime. Look, stop with the overblown pranks! It's killing me to write this stuff!!!

152: <sob>

153: Students are no longer allowed to visit Dunwich following the slew of pranks that has occurred within the last three days. This ban is to be considered indefinite, although it can be expected to be lifted once the merry pranksters responsible for this mess own up. This is your last warning.

• Schol-R-LEA
  • Away
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
1 week 4 days ago #67144 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
Biodevisors are strictly forbidden from creating living sex toys.

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
1 week 4 days ago #67146 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do

Schol-R-LEA wrote: Biodevisors are strictly forbidden from creating living sex toys.

However, they are more strictly forbidden from creating dead sex toys.

Undead sex toys are Right Out.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Fall Rush

Discussion Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schol-R-LEA, Mister D

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
More
1 week 4 days ago #67148 by CrazyMinh
157. The student responsible for the replacement of Gunny Bardue's entire wardrobe with adult-size pink tutus is to report to the principle's office immediately. Fully unclothed.

158. Students are no longer allowed to show members of the magic department any rulebooks for Dungeons and Dragons. We do not need Circe throwing a fit over the idea of Vancian spellcasting.

158a. Students are no longer allowed to play 'Magic: The Gathering' in view of the magic department. With the entire department currently hooked on the game and failing to teach class, the school is in a bit of a pickle to say the least.

159. Devisors are reminded that building your own Dreadnought would require the use of a half-dead genetically engineered warrior from the far future. Students are reminded that crossovers are strictly forbidden. ;)

160. Do not attempt to bungie jump from high orbit. This should be common sense people!

161. This rule is not to be confused with rule 191. Don't read this rulebook upside down people.

162. Anyone attempting to create their own omega 13 device will be condemned to the convention circuit.

163. Students attempting to clone themselves in a effort to escape class are reminded that clones will be considered to be seperate people to the cell donor, and students will be expected to turn in their own individual homework.

164. Students are no longer permitted to perform exploratory surgery on their teachers for any reason.

164a. We would like to take the time to explain that stealing Gunny Bardue's left kidney to sell to medical science is illegal without his permission. He is not pressing charges, but the student responsible should report to Arena 99 immediately.

• Schol-R-LEA
  • Away
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
1 week 3 days ago - 1 week 3 days ago #67155 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do

CrazyMinh wrote: 159. Devisors are reminded that building your own Dreadnought [...]

:?

but... but... Dunwich is land-locked! How...?

(TBH, I don't know which series you are referring to, I just found this funny.)

Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Schol-R-LEA.

More
1 week 3 days ago #67158 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
But she'd look so cool on the lake!

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Schol-R-LEA

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
More
1 week 3 days ago #67159 by CrazyMinh

Schol-R-LEA wrote:

CrazyMinh wrote: 159. Devisors are reminded that building your own Dreadnought [...]

:?

but... but... Dunwich is land-locked! How...?

(TBH, I don't know which series you are referring to, I just found this funny.)

Well, I guess a Dreadnought could walk underwater, but they're definitely not designed to exclusively do that.

More
1 week 2 days ago #67167 by Mister D
Mister D replied the topic: A List of Things Whateley Students are No Longer allowed to do
I remember one person i read about, was making a boat in his attic as it was the only space that he had that was big enough, but he forgot that he would have to get it out, so he ended up cutting a hole in his roof, so that he could remove it.

I can equally imagine a gadgeteer who's focussed on making water-going vessels using the lake as a testing ground for the designs for their smaller boats.

Better hydro-dynamics, and materials for improved-durability/improved-maintainability for boats, is an engineering problem-space that is chewy and profitable.

There's bound to be a gadgeteer somewhere that's working on this.

Having the Testing Door also go to somewhere else for proper sea trials, in a similar way to the Testing Door that goes to the Salt Flats, would be an interesting addition to the workshop.

So, it's not out of the question.

Whether there's enough demand for the Whateley Admin to install it, would be the real question.

If a gadgeteer whose area of interest is boats, appears, then with the level of profitability of the patents for this area, it would be worth the expense, so they would probably build it.

As i said to one of my students, even a 1% improvement in engine efficiency, or a 1% improvement in hydro-dynamic flow, would save billions of gallons of fuel.

Those patents would be worth it to Whateley, or to Ayla. :D

Measure Twice

• Schol-R-LEA
  • Away
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
1 week 1 day ago #67169 by Schol-R-LEA
Come to think of it, Gibbs never did explain how he got those five boats he built out of his cellar, did he...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds