Let the punishment fit the crime.

More
1 year 5 months ago #62463 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: Let the punishment fit the crime.
For Heather and Alexis (I never did quite get their code names down) the girls who got in a fight over Shine: Have them report to Ms Hartford.
After they are in her closed and locked office:
Ms Hartford, "Girls! Strip to the waist!"
Heather and Alexis (in chorus) "WHAT?!"
"You heard me! Strip to the waist!"
"WHY!?"
"It is the start of your punishment. Strip!"
"NO!"
"Admiral Everhart, Will you join me and restrain Alexis?" [Ghads for such hatable characters, I can't even recall their last names!]
In chorus, "You Can't Do This!"
Ms Hartford: "Are there any men present here?"
More meekly, and not quite in chorus, "No... But there are dykes on campus."
Admiral Everhart: "This room is under surveillance. No recording will ever leave the secure place it is stored, unless you file a complaint. Now Alexis?' Admiral Everhart brandishes a set of exemplar hand cuffs. "Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way? I'm a higher level exemplar than you, but since you do have BMA I think you've seen Sensi Ito at work? He's my usual sparring partner, and I win some bouts against him. That means I'm older and meaner, and more knowledgeable than you. I'll definitely enjoy taking you down!" Admiral Everhart grins nastily.
Both girls are shortly standing, shivering naked to the waist...
Ms Hartford, "Cuff them together, right hand to left hand but so they can walk side by side."
When they are cuffed Ms Hartford presents them with specially modified tops. "Girls, you have five minutes to get dressed or I will put you out of this office and you will attend classes as you are!
"Your punishment is that you will remain handcuffed together until such time as you both shall agree that you will never behave toward the other as you did earlier in Chrystal hall. However, just saying that you will not behave that way is not enough, you must demonstrate the ability to cooperate for a minimum of ninety days. Four minutes and thirty seconds and counting girls!"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #62464 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: Let the punishment fit the crime.

Anne wrote: For Heather and Alexis (I never did quite get their code names down) the girls who got in a fight over Shine: Have them report to Ms Hartford.
After they are in her closed and locked office:
Ms Hartford, "Girls! Strip to the waist!"
Heather and Alexis (in chorus) "WHAT?!"
"You heard me! Strip to the waist!"
"WHY!?"
"It is the start of your punishment. Strip!"
"NO!"
"Admiral Everhart, Will you join me and restrain Alexis?" [Ghads for such hatable characters, I can't even recall their last names!]
In chorus, "You Can't Do This!"
Ms Hartford: "Are there any men present here?"
More meekly, and not quite in chorus, "No... But there are dykes on campus."
Admiral Everhart: "This room is under surveillance. No recording will ever leave the secure place it is stored, unless you file a complaint. Now Alexis?' Admiral Everhart brandishes a set of exemplar hand cuffs. "Do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way? I'm a higher level exemplar than you, but since you do have BMA I think you've seen Sensi Ito at work? He's my usual sparring partner, and I win some bouts against him. That means I'm older and meaner, and more knowledgeable than you. I'll definitely enjoy taking you down!" Admiral Everhart grins nastily.
Both girls are shortly standing, shivering naked to the waist...
Ms Hartford, "Cuff them together, right hand to left hand but so they can walk side by side."
When they are cuffed Ms Hartford presents them with specially modified tops. "Girls, you have five minutes to get dressed or I will put you out of this office and you will attend classes as you are!
"Your punishment is that you will remain handcuffed together until such time as you both shall agree that you will never behave toward the other as you did earlier in Chrystal hall. However, just saying that you will not behave that way is not enough, you must demonstrate the ability to cooperate for a minimum of ninety days. Four minutes and thirty seconds and counting girls!"

Initiate the 'bom-chikka-wa-waaaa.' background music
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
1 year 5 months ago #62466 by JG
JG replied the topic: Let the punishment fit the crime.
someone stole Diamondback's essence crystals and arm bracers.

Then accidentally tore Gunny Bardue's car in half.

Who did it and how are they punished?

More
1 year 5 months ago #62467 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: Let the punishment fit the crime.

JG wrote: someone stole Diamondback's essence crystals and arm bracers.

They have to carry both Diamondback and the Gunny around in a rickshaw
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kettlekorn, Anne

More
1 year 5 months ago #62468 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Let the punishment fit the crime.

JG wrote: someone stole Diamondback's essence crystals and arm bracers.

Their parents had always told Matt and Ryan that "Sorry about that, <twin sibling of mine>" doesn't really cut it once the collateral damage kicks in. But it never entirely sank in until Monica was assigned as Team Awesome!'s new chewtoy nanny until she learned to act her age. There was some doubt expressed as to whether the temporary move to Hawthorne, to facilitate her in her new duties, would provide much deterrence against either retaliation or a repeat performance.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady, Anne

More
1 year 5 months ago #62498 by mhalpern
mhalpern replied the topic: Let the punishment fit the crime.
post October 2016 prank, fill an Energizer's room with small audio players covered in balls of carpet, making trilling noises periodically...

Any Bad Ideas I have and microscene OC character stories are freely adoptable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
1 year 5 months ago #62575 by mhalpern

mhalpern wrote: post October 2016 prank, fill an Energizer's room with small audio players covered in balls of carpet, making trilling noises periodically...

Because no one decided on a punishment,

"You have two options, get pelted by the Tribbles- and it won't be Cpt Cisco tossing them, or babysitting"

Left unsaid- babysitting Karma, or depending on how extreme the offense, Karma & the Cody twins at the same time...

• Rose Bunny
  • Rose Bunny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Author
  • Author
More
1 year 5 months ago #62576 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: Let the punishment fit the crime.

mhalpern wrote:

mhalpern wrote: post October 2016 prank, fill an Energizer's room with small audio players covered in balls of carpet, making trilling noises periodically...

"You have two options, get pelted by the Tribbles- and it won't be Cpt Cisco tossing them, or babysitting"

Left unsaid- babysitting Karma, or depending on how extreme the offense, Karma & the Cody twins at the same time...

In Principle, I should punish you for getting Sisko's name wrong... by making you watch with Petshop and Wondercute.

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
  • ...On the Bounce, Troopers!!!
More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #62578 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh replied the topic: Let the punishment fit the crime.

Rose Bunny wrote:

mhalpern wrote:

In Principle, I should punish you for getting Sisko's name wrong... by making you watch with Petshop and Wondercute.

...Damm you, Rose Bunny. You beat me to the punch.

You can find my stories at Fanfiction.net here .

You can also check out my fanfiction guest riffs at Library of the Dammed

Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by CrazyMinh.

More
1 year 5 months ago #62579 by mhalpern

Rose Bunny wrote:

mhalpern wrote:

It was on my phone.. and I didn't have a chance to look it up. Also who said it was Petshop and Wondercute this crime is imitation tribbles in the room of an energizer...

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds