• Schol-R-LEA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
11 months 6 days ago #65607 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA created the topic: Drink for thought
I wonder what Ayla would say about this:

It's a rather interesting video, but despite the title, it's less about "what do the so-called 'experts' know, right?" and more about "price doesn't map linear to quality", "perception of food and drink is affected by a lot of things beyond the food and drink itself", and "experts tend to have very different expectations from non-experts", none of which would be a surprise to anyone if they bothered to think about it.

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 months 6 days ago #65608 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: Drink for thought

Schol-R-LEA wrote: "perception of food and drink is affected by a lot of things beyond the food and drink itself"

Yeah. I'm usually too lazy to bother, but I find that instant yakisoba is more satisfying if I dump it into a bowl instead of eating it from the plastic tray it comes in.

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds