Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)

More
10 months 1 week ago #66107 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"Should it BE that color?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #66109 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"No, I'm pretty sure that ghost peppers shouldn't actually contain ectoplasm"

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D, Malady

• Schol-R-LEA
  • Away
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
10 months 1 week ago - 10 months 5 days ago #66115 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"Damn it, Murphy! sigh Will someone please remove the zombie chipmunks before Anna arrives?"

"Why are you drawing a... no, just no, take that down to the secure summoning facility, and if Grimes doesn't approve of it first, don't even try."

"I'll need some advice from Jobe, she knows more about mer-people than I do."

"What's so wrong about arming my VI?"

"Calm down! It was a manifestation! Someone was pranking you, I swear that you didn't just disintegrate your boyfriend!"

"So, you promise my boobs will be back to normal size by morning?"

"Not funny, Adam. Now shift back and stop scaring people."

"A month of detention, and you're to write out the Canon of Psychic Ethics by hand fifty times before morning."

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!
Last Edit: 10 months 5 days ago by Schol-R-LEA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady, DanZilla

More
10 months 1 week ago #66116 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"When you say purple people eaters, do you mean they are purple, or they only eat purple people?"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D, Malady, Cryptic

More
10 months 6 days ago #66132 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"Do I want to know what happened or is it best I have plausible deniability when security shows up?"

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
10 months 6 days ago #66135 by Rose Bunny
"Security doesn't accept 'all the cool kids are doing it' as an excuse".

More
10 months 5 days ago - 10 months 5 days ago #66144 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
And now my ears are leaking out of my brain...

Y'al watch this!

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.
Last Edit: 10 months 5 days ago by Cryptic.

• Schol-R-LEA
  • Away
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
10 months 5 days ago #66146 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"Don't tell Gooey-Ass, but this fancy European beer of his tastes like crap. Gimme a good old fashioned Bud outta my dad's downstairs fridge any day." "Oh, like you got the balls to sneak a beer back at home..."

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
10 months 5 days ago #66155 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
You're using 'Bud' and 'good' in the same sentence. Does not compute, overflow, out of cheese error

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

• Schol-R-LEA
  • Away
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
10 months 5 days ago #66159 by Schol-R-LEA
Well, of course, that was how everyone knew the OD was lying about stealing beer from his father's cooler... :-)

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds