Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)

More
2 months 6 days ago #68793 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"If I find out which of you assholes taught Centurion the word 'catamite', they're gonna get an ass full of bison horns!"

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #68936 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
On the campus PA system:
To the person who mixed vegemite in the nutella spread, please note that this was explicitly banned by the Whateley handbook, Section R, subsection 3.2, Paragraph 4.2c - hazardous or toxic substances in Crystal Hall. It would be best if you turned yourself in to administration or security before the very large mob of enraged students discovers your identity.

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by elrodw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Court

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #68939 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)

elrodw wrote: On the campus PA system:
To the person who mixed vegemite in the nutella spread, please note that this was explicitly banned by the Whateley handbook, Section R, subsection 3.2, Paragraph 4.2c - hazardous or toxic substances in Crystal Hall. It would be best if you turned yourself in to administration or security before the very large mob of enraged students discovers your identity.

Why? Razorback loves a good chase sequence

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #68944 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"Dammit, Mads, for the last time, I'm not tasting it! First, that's a terrible pun. Second, there's no way I'm putting something named after a disease in my mouth. Third, I don't want to know what you used instead of basil, never mind the pine nuts."

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D, Malady

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #69046 by Schol-R-LEA
"Mr. Hagen... you, Mr. Petrie, and Mr. Fukhov may call pouring 2 liters of faex onto your ex-roommate's bed a prank, but I call it another month of detention in Hawthorne."

(Geez, Runestrong, way to hold a grudge. Though the real problem came because Ren actually got a bunch of the crap on his hand, which so startled him that he freaked out, resulted in all of the wiring for Emerson Cottage shorting out.)

Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Schol-R-LEA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
1 month 1 week ago #69110 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
on the loudspeaker in Crystal Hall:

"Attention, students.
While a very few students thought the Vegemite Nutella mix was amusing, some of you didn't believe we were serious about zero tolerance of such incidents. Yesterday's incident replacing the meatloaf with devisor haggis was way over the line. The perpetrator will be available this afternoon in Schuster Hall to make personal apologies to any students who had to visit Doyle to have their stomachs pumped. Security will be present to ensure the safety of the perpetrator, after which you can wave goodbye as DPA removes him from Whateley's grounds.
We warned you that we were serious."

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Mister D

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
1 month 1 week ago #69113 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
Are you SURE this diagram is the right way up??

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
1 month 1 week ago #69115 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
Did you say 'diaphragm'?

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #69117 by Schol-R-LEA
"She said 'diagram', I said 'diaphragm'. And stop stealing other people's papers! That's not even one of my a blueprints, dumbass, that's the instrumental sheet music for 'O Fortuna'!"

(Carmina Burana for electric vielle a roue? The mind reels. OK, so Wasamon - I think it was Wasamon - did say Electrodyne's instrument wasn't an electric hurdy-gurdy as such, but the original description sort of resembled one. Also, how bad does your eyesight have to be to confuse sheet music with a blueprint?)

Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Schol-R-LEA.

More
1 week 2 days ago #69383 by Schol-R-LEA
"I'm not sure which is more surprising, Uncle Theo, the fact that you came here, or the fact that you're swimming in Mythos taint."

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds