Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #66270 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
Jobe, what did you do?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #66274 by Mister D
Mister D replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)

Schol-R-LEA wrote: Am I crazy, or does Cryptic's go along with my most recent one in some way?

I mean, if anyone is going to be intimidating to Rachel and Honey Boo Boo, one of those two (Ecila Mason and the Monkey King) are good candidates for it. Honey badger may not give a shit, but she recognizes a threat too big for even her to tackle when she sees one.

Rachel and Honey Boo-Boo won't be intimidated by the Monkey King.

He loves to fight, same as she does.

After him trashing her a few times, and saying to her, "you need to learn more skill", it might sink in. She's more likely to listen to someone who can beat her in a scrap.

This would be a vignette worth reading... :D

Measure Twice

More
9 months 4 weeks ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #66275 by Wasamon
Wasamon replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
Nah, she wouldn't be afraid of the Monkey King. She'd think he was FUN. Even if he regularly beats her. Especially if he does. That just means she gets to try again harder next time.

Ecila, on the other hand... I don't see how those two would end up fighting, but if they did, Rachel would end up too confused to continue, most likely. Still not afraid, but more of an existential quandary of "what's the point, with this one?"

Granted, just because Rachel backs down, it doesn't necessarily follow that SHE'S scared. It may just be common sense, which she does in fact possess even if it doesn't get applied often.

It's just that anything she's likely to back down from will be something that scares the bejeebers out of most others.
Last Edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by Wasamon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Malady

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #66276 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
So maybe a voodo wolf of Sara.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
9 months 4 weeks ago #66278 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"What happens if I press this button?"

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #66279 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"And if JOBE recombined the Sitraxia-xii/c variant with the Epomista strain, would you, too?"

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #66281 by Morpheus
Morpheus replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
Come on, pull her tail. I dare you...

The waking world is but a dream.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #66282 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"No, you can't build a Batmobile..."

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
9 months 4 weeks ago #66283 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"You meant a mobile made of bats,or for bats?"

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #66289 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
No, Dear, Tail-Hook is not a good code-name....

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds