Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)

More
5 days 19 hours ago #66641 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)

Schol-R-LEA wrote: Poor Felicitations, she's normally a very shy girl...

"Who's the wiseass who told the puppy girl to take the codename 'Greetings'? I don't care if she's a good girl or not!"
"She does!"

"I can't believe they fell for that."

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Metro 2.4: Running With A Devil / Discussion Thread
Meetings By Pale Moonlight

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 days 13 hours ago #66645 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"Who makes, let alone uses, a weather control machine in this day and age?"

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

More
5 days 12 hours ago #66646 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)

Cryptic wrote: "Who makes, let alone uses, a weather control machine in this day and age?"

"Weather forecasters for GNN?"

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Metro 2.4: Running With A Devil / Discussion Thread
Meetings By Pale Moonlight
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schol-R-LEA, Malady

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
5 days 12 hours ago #66647 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
Here, hold my devisor coffee...

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
5 days 10 hours ago #66648 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"Why would I read your mind? It would be like reading a book full of empty pages."

More
5 days 9 hours ago #66650 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"He's a boy, I don't need to be a telepath or an empath to know what is on his mind. From 13 years old until death boys thing about sex 180 times an hour on the average."

More
4 days 20 hours ago - 4 days 20 hours ago #66653 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: Things overheard at Whateley (with or without context)
"She's a girl; I already know what she's thinking about. Five times per minute, girls think about bogus statistics about boys thinking about sex. Proven fact; I checked with Foob, and the Foob tells no lies."

"You mean the same Foob who claimed to be the Easter Bunny last week?"

"Dude, he totally is the Easter Bunny. I mean, just think about it! Who else could hide eggs with such delicate care?"

"I still think it's Jobe, and the eggs are self-hiding. Have you noticed how sometimes they move when you aren't looking?"

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.
Last Edit: 4 days 20 hours ago by Kettlekorn.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds