Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #65309 by marie7342231
marie7342231 replied the topic: Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...
it's been almost 6 weeks since EW's last jaunt. Leftover BBQ on some Knockoff or Shine or Laura

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #65319 by bergy
bergy replied the topic: Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...
A slice of cellular peptide cake(*) on the ultimate Nalley Crossover Event: Darth Neyomi Fens is transported to Whateley Academy and cannot return until she has recovered the galleys for Loophole's Caregivers novel from a group of gorgeous women who wear tight-fitting black leather, all while trying to avoid a Lady Lightning wannabe who wants to compare force lightning techniques.

* with mint frosting

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #65320 by DanZilla
DanZilla replied the topic: Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...

bergy wrote: A slice of cellular peptide cake(*) on the ultimate Nalley Crossover Event: Darth Neyomi Fens is transported to Whateley Academy and cannot return until she has recovered the galleys for Loophole's Caregivers novel from a group of gorgeous women who wear tight-fitting black leather, all while trying to avoid a Lady Lightning wannabe who wants to compare force lightning techniques.

* with mint frosting

I was going to report this but there's no option to report something for being awesome...

• E. E. Nalley
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
  • Captain Sea Horse
More
11 months 3 weeks ago #65321 by E. E. Nalley
E. E. Nalley replied the topic: Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...

DanZilla wrote:

bergy wrote: A slice of cellular peptide cake(*) on the ultimate Nalley Crossover Event: Darth Neyomi Fens is transported to Whateley Academy and cannot return until she has recovered the galleys for Loophole's Caregivers novel from a group of gorgeous women who wear tight-fitting black leather, all while trying to avoid a Lady Lightning wannabe who wants to compare force lightning techniques.

* with mint frosting

I was going to report this but there's no option to report something for being awesome...

Indeed! Chuck Norris approves of your level of awesomeness!

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
Thomas Jefferson, to Archibald Stuart, 1791

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #65325 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...
I want to see Grown-up Bugs drop by the school, see Tia and torture the poor girl with Vegas bunny suits.

barring that, Jamie and Tia regular wacky fun.

and I'll make Sun Tea!

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #65392 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...
I'm betting on some More of the Murphy situation. I'll put up some Blue Bell ice cream, slightly used. I'll put up strawberry floats.

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #65398 by marie7342231
marie7342231 replied the topic: Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...
Imp or Sith. Both of prolific. Turkey jerky

• Dreamer
  • Master
  • Master
  • I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
More
11 months 2 weeks ago #65400 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...
Something from elrod, please. Placing some french vanilla ice on it.

Thank You for story comments appreciated and help me know me they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.

More
11 months 1 week ago #65546 by Katssun
Katssun replied the topic: Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...
I'll wager a batch of regular chocolate chip cookies on Hikaru's first adventures in Home Ec class.

More
11 months 1 week ago #65547 by bergy
bergy replied the topic: Foodie Bookies: A Crystal Hall tradition...
A plate of fudge brownies on a Junior High student adventure starting with someone sighing disconsolately before saying, "I'm bored."

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds