• null0trooper
  • null0trooper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
8 months 13 hours ago #66937 by null0trooper
null0trooper created the topic: Fall Rush
Opening a discussion topic for the short story Fall Rush .

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 months 9 hours ago #66941 by Greatdingo
Greatdingo replied the topic: Fall Rush
I read it. It wasn't half bad. I guess there were a few parts I didn't entirely get, but I can see why a nerd club would have a scavenger hunt as a sort of hazing ritual.

I don't have anything to say about the technical parts of the story, it seemed perfectly fine to me.

So, thumbs up!
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper

• null0trooper
  • null0trooper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
8 months 4 hours ago #66943 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Fall Rush

Greatdingo wrote: I read it. It wasn't half bad. I guess there were a few parts I didn't entirely get, but I can see why a nerd club would have a scavenger hunt as a sort of hazing ritual.

Asking questions about overly obscure references and so forth is also feedback! There is some jargon in use, along with dialect; other folks might be having the same problems.

Scavenger hunt are hokey, but they can be useful for team-building and ensuring that at least someone's getting to know the new folks faster.

Greatdingo wrote: I don't have anything to say about the technical parts of the story, it seemed perfectly fine to me.

So, thumbs up!

Thanks!

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds