Discussion for "In Dreams: Dream A Little Dream For Me"

• null0trooper
  • null0trooper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #68640 by null0trooper
null0trooper created the topic: Discussion for "In Dreams: Dream A Little Dream For Me"
I guess I should start a topic for Dream A Little Dream For Me ?

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #68647 by SDom111
SDom111 replied the topic: Discussion for "In Dreams: Dream A Little Dream For Me"
Null, Sir. It was a very well written story. You intermixed a couple of original gen characters. Just not sure your main antagonists of the story had the same breathe of character that we are use to them having. I also want to make it clear that you are a very talented writer. I look forward to reading more of your writings.

SDom111
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper

• null0trooper
  • null0trooper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #68650 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Discussion for "In Dreams: Dream A Little Dream For Me"

SDom111 wrote: Null, Sir. It was a very well written story.

Thank you!

SDom111 wrote: You intermixed a couple of original gen characters. Just not sure your main antagonists of the story had the same breathe of character that we are use to them having.

I wanted to suggest what sort of people they could be without diving into much darker waters, but you're right. More depth wouldn't hurt at all.

SDom111 wrote: I also want to make it clear that you are a very talented writer. I look forward to reading more of your writings.

SDom111

Again, my thanks.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds