How To Take The Kill Shot

• Enemyoffun
  • Enemyoffun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Author
  • Author
More
3 weeks 11 hours ago #69580 by Enemyoffun
Enemyoffun created the topic: How To Take The Kill Shot
Discuss, share thoughts and ideas. Let me know what you think :) I just want to point out, that I didn't start this universe. It was started over on Big Closet by Lilith Langtree where the starting stories and quite a few others actually reside. I brought my stories over here to help out the site in this tiny content crisis of ours.

Master of The DarkRealms

The DarkRealms Universe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anne

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #69591 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: How To Take The Kill Shot
First: Thank you for sharing. You always write an excellent story and this is no exception.
Second: I hope that you find some means for income. I am unable to get any money to you or I would do so.
Third: No matter what happens in your life, I hope you are able to continue this. I want to see what happens to Jonas/Olivia.
Fourth: Though it is no complaint about the quality of your story telling, you could use a proofreader. Although my time is limited I will volunteer to do proofreading for you if you like.

• Enemyoffun
  • Enemyoffun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Author
  • Author
More
2 weeks 5 days ago #69593 by Enemyoffun
Enemyoffun replied the topic: How To Take The Kill Shot

Anne wrote: First: Thank you for sharing. You always write an excellent story and this is no exception.
Second: I hope that you find some means for income. I am unable to get any money to you or I would do so.
Third: No matter what happens in your life, I hope you are able to continue this. I want to see what happens to Jonas/Olivia.
Fourth: Though it is no complaint about the quality of your story telling, you could use a proofreader. Although my time is limited I will volunteer to do proofreading for you if you like.

This was before my proofreader existed :D. This is an OLD one of mine. There will be more stories set in this universe posted here, I let Dan have my backlog of them to help fill in gaps of Whateley where needed. There is an actual sequel to this story over on Big Closet but I never finished it so its still over there if you want to take a look :).

Master of The DarkRealms

The DarkRealms Universe

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds