× This section is for feedback and discussion about in progress Fabrication Lab works (before the story is 'published' to the site, at which point use the commenting system or the Evaluation section for formal reviews).

If a author is open to discussion/feedback on their story, they will create a thread for it to take place in... if no thread exists, it means the author prefers to work without feedback at this time. Authors may also make a post and just ask that any feedback be sent via PM instead of public posting.

Posting rules: Only authors and staff may create threads but all registered members can post replies.

discuss Nowhereville

More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #50091 by Anne
Anne created the topic: discuss Nowhereville
Nowhereville What did I do right? Wrong? Shall I burn my computer to get rid of it? Ack! I misplaced this, can someone please move it?
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Anne. Reason: Please move misplaced thread!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #50106 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
Interesting, so far.

was nearly as being named Sue and being a boy.

you seem to be missing a word here... I'm guessing "bad"

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

The following user(s) said Thank You: Anne

More
2 years 10 months ago #50130 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
I changed that and a couple of other spots that I thought were rough... No one else has commented yet :cry:

More
2 years 10 months ago #50131 by mhalpern
mhalpern replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
interesting so far

Any Bad Ideas I have and microscene OC character stories are freely adoptable.

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
2 years 10 months ago #50132 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
There might be a missing
[/i]
tag, maybe near

“Smell anything to eat?”

, as half of the entire post is italicized.

You might not get many comments other than "When are we going to see more of Kelly?". I thought it was well-written.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Falconer: A Stranger Arrives in Town

Discussion Thread

More
2 years 10 months ago #50141 by Anne
I think I found all the missing tags... GRRR!
As for more of Kelly? I don't know, Like all characters I write it is hard to not want to follow her more... but at the same time I had no plan for her other than the scene that I started with and even that was more of a reaction to Haunted than something I planned to write...
Then again if I revealed my blog, you might see where I discuss being a discovery writer. I never have learned to really pre-plot my stories. I just write them as I discover them. That makes writing true endings hard. Then again, having read somewhere in the neighborhood of 50,000 novels I would say that there is no story I've ever read that I didn't want to see more of the characters. At least the ones I finished. I've run into maybe half a dozen or so that just didn't catch my attention or as we discussed here in the case of War and Peace somewhere in the middle the continuity was broken and I found the remainder to disjointed to get caught up in.

More
2 years 10 months ago #50146 by Wavehead
Wavehead replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
I got so caught up in Kelly I was imagining myself running around on 4 legs :)
My only disappointment was when the story finished :-? There could be a whole string of adventures starting from this beginning :) If your muse gets excited :woohoo:

More
2 years 10 months ago #50151 by Anne
Keep watching, such a thing might occur! More tails of Kelly that is!

More
2 years 10 months ago #50161 by Nagrij
Nagrij replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
I approve this message.

Oh, and the tale. Go nuts. I have to admit to being a little flattered, actually.

www.patreon.com/Nagrij

If you like my writing, please consider helping me out, and see the rest of the tales I spin on Patreon.

More
2 years 10 months ago #50237 by Anne
Another part has been put up to discuss!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wavehead

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds