× This section is for feedback and discussion about in progress Fabrication Lab works (before the story is 'published' to the site, at which point use the commenting system or the Evaluation section for formal reviews).

If a author is open to discussion/feedback on their story, they will create a thread for it to take place in... if no thread exists, it means the author prefers to work without feedback at this time. Authors may also make a post and just ask that any feedback be sent via PM instead of public posting.

Posting rules: Only authors and staff may create threads but all registered members can post replies.

discuss Nowhereville

More
2 years 10 months ago #50245 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
Hm... heading to Whateley. that's interesting. Having her being drawn that direction already. If she has interactions with the local weres there, it could be cool. I know she's not a true were tho. Could have some potential for interaction with Pounce. That would be very cool. and of course we can talk about a loan of some of my characters.

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #50281 by Wavehead
Wavehead replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
Great Story :) when’s part 3 coming out “makes eager panting noise” 8P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anne

More
2 years 10 months ago #50282 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
Well.... I have a title for it, but not much more. I'm plotting it in my head now, so when I feel it is urgent I'll get started on the body of the work. This one increased the size of the whole by about 50% but I doubt the next one will be that large of an increase. If this follows my usual pattern I will add between 3-5000 words...

More
2 years 10 months ago #50364 by Mister D
Mister D replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
Nice intro to Whateley.

Looking forward to see where you take this next.

Measure Twice

More
2 years 10 months ago #50424 by Wrayth
Wrayth replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
good story, keep working it. I didn't notice any misspellings or major grammar problems, but I wasn't really looking, lol. A fairly safe guess for where the next chapter might go... roadtrip? But that is just a guess. Again keep it going, your tale is an enjoyable read and I look forward to more.

More
2 years 10 months ago #50759 by Anne
A new post should come out this week. I just sent off to Elrod, hoping to figure out the best way to correspond with him on this. I have ~3000 more words added to the story... Hard to tell when using my WP counts html tags as words...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wavehead

More
2 years 10 months ago #50961 by Wavehead
Wavehead replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
Any news yet 8P

More
2 years 10 months ago #50964 by Anne
I'm sort of waiting on Elrod to give me the thumbs up on the next part.
That doesn't mean I've stopped writing, just that I'm waiting to publish. In fact I've almost got two parts finished now...

More
2 years 9 months ago #51001 by Anne
I've posted another part of this. I don't think that I've done anything objectionable, but if so I'll pull it down.

More
2 years 9 months ago #51004 by Mister D
Mister D replied the topic: discuss Nowhereville
Nicely chewy reading.

It's interesting to see the perspective of an Avatar who has almost been over-powered by the spirit that's too large for the Hallow.

It'll also be interesting to see what Kayda makes of Coyote turning up again...

Looking forward to the next part.

Measure Twice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darkmuse

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds