Full timeline and chronological order

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
  • ...On the Bounce, Troopers!!!
More
3 weeks 1 day ago #66829 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh replied the topic: Full timeline and chronological order
Is this Apache Open Office, or is it the older Open Office?

You can find my stories at Fanfiction.net here .

You can also check out my fanfiction guest riffs at Library of the Dammed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #66835 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: Full timeline and chronological order
Neither, I think. It seems to me to be a .xls file, that is, an old-style (pre-2007) Microsoft Excel format.

As for the various OpenOffice/LibreOffice, I don't think the file formats have changed significantly in a long time, and anyway the newer versions should still be able to open the old ones. OpenOffice has been using OpenDocument files (.ods for spreadsheets) since version 2.0, back in 2005. OpenOffice 1.x spreadsheets used the .sxc file extension.

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #66852 by Kristin Darken
Kristin Darken replied the topic: Full timeline and chronological order
The only thing you're likely to lose in using an old excel standard format and shifting between excel, open office, or google docs... is if you are using interactive layers, scripting, pull down selections and that sort of thing. maybe some more advanced function/formula writing. just putting data in cells and formatting it for orderly or sorted display uses such standardized parts of spreadsheets now that the systems would have to be completely incompatible for them not to work with each other.

Fate guard you and grant you a Light to brighten your Way.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds