Sundering's 'blast radius'

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #67154 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: Sundering's 'blast radius'
I'm also trying to figure out how to work Oak Island and it's money pit into things as well.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 days ago #67746 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: Sundering's 'blast radius'

Cryptic wrote: We know that the Sundering stripped the Essence from Earth and shattered Time like a mirror, but did it effect the other planets of the solar system? Could the asteroid belt have been a world held together by dwarven magic so thy could mine it safely. But when the Sundering came the planet shattered from being over mined and the spell holding it together getting stripped...

Just a random thought I had today.

So - are you suggesting that when that happened, the dwarves doing the mining froze instantly in the cold vacuum of space, and the water on the world agglomerated on them, and since the force of the 'explosion' blew the lighter bits - which would be the ice-covered dwarves - out of a regular orbit - so if we ever mine a comet, we'll find a frozen dwarf in the center? :roflmao:

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
6 months 2 days ago #67747 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: Sundering's 'blast radius'
So is it OK for me to write about the Time Monks now?

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
6 months 1 day ago #67756 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Sundering's 'blast radius'

Astrodragon wrote: So is it OK for me to write about the Time Monks now?

Will they have given up frozen dwarfcicles for Lent if it ever happened?

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

• ShadowedSin
  • Author
  • Author
  • A Fae Storyteller
More
5 months 4 weeks ago #67801 by ShadowedSin
ShadowedSin replied the topic: Sundering's 'blast radius'
I don't think anything that shattered time had a blast radius limit.

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate."
-Commander Susan Ivanova, Earth Force, Babylon 5

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #67813 by Cryptic

ShadowedSin wrote: I don't think anything that shattered time had a blast radius limit.

I'm trying to protect my sanity by limiting it. Star Trek Destiny series showed me how bad a temporal f up can be. We don't need a WU-Borg analog showing up.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #67878 by Cryptic
I'm thinking the timewarp jetted the freeze dried dwarves forward in time and the Mi-go scavenged and reconstituted them as slaves.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds