Spirits around town

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #68077 by Mister D
Mister D replied the topic: Spirits around town

Sir Lee wrote: Brit-to-Murican translation: DVLA -> DMV

Wouldn't they be spirits of Sloth, Inaction, and Obscurantism, for the negatively aspected ones.

Spirits of meticulousness, accuracy, and, tidiness, for the positive aspects.

NB: The MMORPG Anarchy Online had a character class called Bureaucrat, where one of the movement de-buff's that they could use was named "Blizzard of Red Tape." :D

Measure Twice

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #68084 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: Spirits around town
Had a thought: There are stories of people getting caught up in Fairy parties, I'm thinking I do that, girl wakes up in the park the next day, maybe messed with Midsomer's Night style, but picks up a lesser Sidhe spirit. Goblin or something.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #68085 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: Spirits around town
Y'know, every time I read 'Spirits around town', I immediately think of very chic spooks, who dress well, hold their liquor, and are seen at all the very best haunts

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #68086 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Spirits around town

Bek D Corbin wrote: Y'know, every time I read 'Spirits around town', I immediately think of very chic spooks, who dress well, hold their liquor, and are seen at all the very best haunts

Anything like William Gibson's "The Belonging Kind"?

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

• Schol-R-LEA
  • Away
  • Servitor
  • Servitor
More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #68193 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: Spirits around town

Mister D wrote: What about the earthy fertility spirits that would be found near compost heaps, or sewage farms...? :D

Or ones like the Nymphs in Tales of MU (NSFW)... though that probably belongs under the Bad Ideas thread, especially if they have the same clothing ban. Doubly so if an Avatar student bonds with her...

Hmmmn, pardon me, I have a micro-scene coming on... or at least an Overheard, not sure yet.

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by Schol-R-LEA.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds