Nudity in the cottages

More
2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #69846 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: Nudity in the cottages
While I meant it as a joke, in the past I have suggested a character with an Avatar spirit which has a ban against clothing (think of Nymphs in Tales of MU , if you know the series - and if you do, naughty, naughty...).

There was a also a micro-scene OC of Domoviye's whose (uncontrollable) power was to make clothing invisible (not just her own, but everyone within an area of 15m or so).

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Schol-R-LEA.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #69848 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: Nudity in the cottages
Not know the tales of MU? At one time those were some of my favorite web serials. Unfortunately the author let them go on hiatus, and I became homeless at about the same time.... I know a good deal more has been added to it since I last read, but even now I don't have the access to the net, nor the time to really restart and reread the whole thing. For a single author effort, Tales of MU is a massive undertaking.

More
2 months 1 week ago #69849 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: Nudity in the cottages

Valentine wrote: I can see at least 5 groups here:

1. People like JJ and CeeCee(I think); those just forgetful or whatever that head to shower without thinking.

2. Those with animal shapes, Dani, Shisa, Feral(?); they look like a normal animal, or close enough that it doesn't matter, or there are no clothes that they can put on.

I suppose that should Kelly (my character) ever really make it to Whately and join the canon, she would fall mostly in this category.

3. Jerks. Probably not many, but if you have the body of a Greek God, flaunt it. (Can you say blanket party?)

4. The few students from a culture, or at least family, without a nudity taboo.

5. Shifters that make their skin look like clothes; Jimmy T, Adam, likely others.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds