Only stuff you carry in the final

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #69665 by Cryptic
Cryptic created the topic: Only stuff you carry in the final
I ran across a bit of art that sparked an idea I had to ask about.

I've written up a warper who goes smoke, and I was playing with the idea of her aiding in a teammates combat final by being carried in while in smoke form and stashed in a water bottle.

"But teacher, I always have a water bottle with me..."

And I've taken to sleeping in a bottle so I don't sleep drift

"How was I to know she was in that water bottle?"

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #69696 by Erianaiel
Erianaiel replied the topic: Only stuff you carry in the final
And we're still going to flunk you as the rules are clear that you can't have another student help you with your combat finals.
The only difference would be how much shouting is involved, depending on if Ito or Bardue delivers the verdict :)

More
1 month 1 week ago #69697 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: Only stuff you carry in the final
Be Tolmon and what ever range officer takes over for Gunny for G2.
Thankfully I'm not at the combat finals yet in my writing.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

More
1 month 1 week ago #69700 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: Only stuff you carry in the final
Range would be Caitlin.

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds