What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?

More
4 years 8 months ago #5461 by Dawnfyre
Dawnfyre replied the topic: What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?
true, though Whateley does have a specially reinforced and marked area for VTOLs, because of The Amazing Three dropping in with their custom aircraft. ( Jade's adventures in babysitting mentions this. )

Stupidity is a capitol offense, a summary not indictable one.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #5465 by Phoenix Spiritus
Phoenix Spiritus replied the topic: What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?
And apparently the carpark is specially re-enforced and uses devisor asphalt too because of the amount of people who just don't use the special pad for their VTOL craft :P

Still, comment stands. Whateley Authorities would be less then happy at the students that arrived in such a flashy way.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Phoenix Spiritus.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #5467 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?

Phoenix Spiritus wrote: And apparently the carpark is specially re-enforced and uses devisor asphalt too because of the amount of people who just don't use the special pad for their VTOL craft :P

Still, comment stands. Whateley Authorities would be less then happy at the students that arrived in such a flashy way.


'Cause there's a hospital, and the students are both registered, coming from Japan, and need a neutral location with enough scientific resources to generate the medicine needed to keep the students alive. Japan can't produce the medicine in the required quantities, and need to off-load patients to other places to keep then alive.

Also, they're Sponsored by a Whateley Sponsor, who informed the Academy of this.

On the note of hospitals, Doyle is the best hospital within... how far, again?

I could have them go to ARC, but I don't think ARC has the same kind of medical facilities?
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Malady.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5479 by rubberjohn
rubberjohn replied the topic: What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?
If I recall correctly the Doyle medical centre is designated as a regional trauma centre and, as such, would be expected to have a landing area for emergency air ambulance helicopters.

John.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5485 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?
Yeah, but the problem is that a supersonic jet requires significantly more runway than a helicopter. Unless it's VTOL, but it hasn't been stated whether this aircraft is VTOL.

Berlin isn't far from Whateley. The jet could land at the airport and transfer the patients to a helicopter or warper for the final leg of the journey.

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5488 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?

rubberjohn wrote: If I recall correctly the Doyle medical centre is designated as a regional trauma centre and, as such, would be expected to have a landing area for emergency air ambulance helicopters.

John.

Kettlekorn wrote: Yeah, but the problem is that a supersonic jet requires significantly more runway than a helicopter. Unless it's VTOL, but it hasn't been stated whether this aircraft is VTOL.

Berlin isn't far from Whateley. The jet could land at the airport and transfer the patients to a helicopter or warper for the final leg of the journey.


:oops: This jet is VOTL. ... How fast can Warpers Warp?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5491 by E M Pisek
E M Pisek replied the topic: What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?

Malady wrote:

rubberjohn wrote: If I recall correctly the Doyle medical centre is designated as a regional trauma centre and, as such, would be expected to have a landing area for emergency air ambulance helicopters.

John.

Kettlekorn wrote: Yeah, but the problem is that a supersonic jet requires significantly more runway than a helicopter. Unless it's VTOL, but it hasn't been stated whether this aircraft is VTOL.

Berlin isn't far from Whateley. The jet could land at the airport and transfer the patients to a helicopter or warper for the final leg of the journey.


:oops: This jet is VOTL. ... How fast can Warpers Warp?


Its not how fast but how far. Of course if they worked in tandem I would think they could move people pretty far.

What is - was. What was - is.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5494 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?

Ib12us wrote:

Malady wrote:

rubberjohn wrote: If I recall correctly the Doyle medical centre is designated as a regional trauma centre and, as such, would be expected to have a landing area for emergency air ambulance helicopters.

John.

Kettlekorn wrote: Yeah, but the problem is that a supersonic jet requires significantly more runway than a helicopter. Unless it's VTOL, but it hasn't been stated whether this aircraft is VTOL.

Berlin isn't far from Whateley. The jet could land at the airport and transfer the patients to a helicopter or warper for the final leg of the journey.


:oops: This jet is VOTL. ... How fast can Warpers Warp?


Its not how fast but how far. Of course if they worked in tandem I would think they could move people pretty far.


Speed covers distance too? Also, could most/enough Warpers manage a gurney with IV?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5509 by Valentine
Valentine replied the topic: What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?
Ribbon's son takes seconds and he took his sister to Paris.

Don't Drick and Drive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #5513 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: What info is and isn't being gathered by spies?

Valentine wrote: Ribbon's son takes seconds and he took his sister to Paris.


That Warper level might be really rare?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum