Whateley Academy Layout/Map 3D

More
4 years 10 months ago #6457 by DasVals
DasVals replied the topic: Whateley Academy Layout/Map 3D
I only have this map I made some years ago: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/crystalhall...st?cb=20130114152730

warning: dangerous levels of cynisme detected

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #6462 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: Whateley Academy Layout/Map 3D
In Gen 2, we have defined the interior layouts of the cottages - traditional, Poe, Hawthorne, and also of Melville. Also I have the interior layout of Schuster Hall. So the 'traditional cottages' posted on the WIKI might give you a start.

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert

More
4 years 10 months ago #6468 by Dawnfyre
Dawnfyre replied the topic: Whateley Academy Layout/Map 3D

elrodw wrote: In Gen 2, we have defined the interior layouts of the cottages - traditional, Poe, Hawthorne, and also of Melville. Also I have the interior layout of Schuster Hall. So the 'traditional cottages' posted on the WIKI might give you a start.

except Ayla had additions done to poe, so how will the old wiki layout for poe fit?

the interior layout, along with the description of the buildings from the original arrival stories will give a physical shape to each building.

Ayla's funding expansion of Poe from what I have read, Poe will be a capitol H in shape, with the original Poe being the cross piece of the H, containing mostly common areas, with the dorm rooms being in the new extensions.

Stupidity is a capitol offense, a summary not indictable one.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #6469 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: Whateley Academy Layout/Map 3D

Dawnfyre wrote:

elrodw wrote: In Gen 2, we have defined the interior layouts of the cottages - traditional, Poe, Hawthorne, and also of Melville. Also I have the interior layout of Schuster Hall. So the 'traditional cottages' posted on the WIKI might give you a start.

except Ayla had additions done to poe, so how will the old wiki layout for poe fit?

the interior layout, along with the description of the buildings from the original arrival stories will give a physical shape to each building.

Ayla's funding expansion of Poe from what I have read, Poe will be a capitol H in shape, with the original Poe being the cross piece of the H, containing mostly common areas, with the dorm rooms being in the new extensions.

Um, that's the set I designed that I was talking about. Sir Lee posted them on the Wiki. All of the legacy cottages will have that shape by Gen 2. And Hawthorne, though it has different interior layout, looks like a traditional cottage from the outside (new H-shape).

Traditional attic: (note the roofline is Mansard) attic
Traditional room floor (2 and 3): room floors
Traditional ground floor: ground floor
Traditional basement: basement

Note the tunnel entrance is in the sub-basement.

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by elrodw.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #6723 by venum4k
venum4k replied the topic: Whateley Academy Layout/Map 3D
So I thought I'd do a small progress post. I started working on the ground floor of Poe cottage last night. It's quite weird actually constructing something like this as my mental image of Poe is quite different from the actual layout... Anyway, time to start making a rough first floor (second floor to you Americans :P).
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by venum4k.

More
4 years 10 months ago #6724 by NeoMagus
NeoMagus replied the topic: Whateley Academy Layout/Map 3D
Okay, dang, that's awesome. :ohmy: :woohoo:

... . . -.- / .--- ..- ... - .. -.-. . .-.-.- / .-.. --- ...- . / -- . .-. -.-. -.-- .-.-.- / .-- .- .-.. -.- / .... ..- -- -... .-.. -.-- / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --. --- -.. .-.-.-

More
4 years 10 months ago #6725 by venum4k
Thanks, I still have a lot to do though.

More
4 years 10 months ago #6726 by Valentine
Valentine replied the topic: Whateley Academy Layout/Map 3D
I'm waiting for the map of the tunnels. :whistle:

It looks very good.

Don't Drick and Drive.

More
4 years 10 months ago #6727 by venum4k
That's a good point... a tunnel map would be great

More
4 years 10 months ago #6728 by NeoMagus
NeoMagus replied the topic: Whateley Academy Layout/Map 3D

Valentine wrote: I'm waiting for the map of the tunnels. :whistle:

It looks very good.

Trust me, you don't want to do that. A map of the tunnels would be far more trouble than it's worth, believe me. :dry: :unsure:

... . . -.- / .--- ..- ... - .. -.-. . .-.-.- / .-.. --- ...- . / -- . .-. -.-. -.-- .-.-.- / .-- .- .-.. -.- / .... ..- -- -... .-.. -.-- / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --. --- -.. .-.-.-

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds