Are there issues with spirits possessing planets?

More
4 years 8 months ago #8350 by Kristin Darken
Kristin Darken replied the topic: Are there issues with spirits possessing planets?

Phoenix Spiritus wrote: Aaaannnnd, something tells me Kirstin is again rested and on top of the ball after her pre-Christmas zombie march to the end zone.

What gave it away? The ability to generate a coherent thought or that I actually had time to sit here long enough to type all that? :)

Fate guard you and grant you a Light to brighten your Way.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #8352 by Phoenix Spiritus
Phoenix Spiritus replied the topic: Are there issues with spirits possessing planets?

Kristin Darken wrote:

Phoenix Spiritus wrote: Aaaannnnd, something tells me Kirstin is again rested and on top of the ball after her pre-Christmas zombie march to the end zone.

What gave it away? The ability to generate a coherent thought or that I actually had time to sit here long enough to type all that? :)

That and I didn't need a fire-proof suit to read it. :evil:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Phoenix Spiritus. Reason: Less evil

More
4 years 8 months ago #8356 by Kristin Darken
Kristin Darken replied the topic: Are there issues with spirits possessing planets?
there's only two things that ever garners that attitude from me and a very limited number of individuals who get it directed at them. and it doesn't matter how well rested i am. i may, in fact, be more scathing when i have the energy to put real time into it. ;)

Fate guard you and grant you a Light to brighten your Way.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds