× Float your latest theory on who is going to be this school year's big bad, piece together plot points to unravel one of the big mysteries, or guess what's coming up next in your favorite stories.

Anything is fair game... just don't complain when someone with more Whateley-verse savvy shoots your theory out of the sky.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create threads or post to existing ones.

Dorms of our lives Season 5!

More
10 months 1 week ago #66010 by mhalpern
mhalpern replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
Good Jack in the box is going to get what's coming

Any Bad Ideas I have and microscene OC character stories are freely adoptable.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dreamer
  • Away
  • Master
  • Master
  • I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
More
10 months 1 week ago #66013 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Dorms of Our Lives, Season 5 Part 2 comments
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thank You for story comments appreciated and help me know me they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Katssun

More
10 months 1 week ago #66020 by konzill
konzill replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
Callopie's surname should be Bonasera. That's a significant favour that Ms Plimsoll is offering her. One day she may ask for a favour in return...
The following user(s) said Thank You: XaltatunOfAcheron

More
10 months 1 week ago #66021 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!

Dorms of Our Lives, Season 5 (Part 2) wrote: "Friend Franchesko! You are being the okey and the dokey!"

This right here was my favorite part. I've got no beef with Myra, but when it comes to improving Arsi's English, I'm rooting against her.

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
10 months 1 week ago #66022 by Wasamon
Wasamon replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
I confess that he's a lot of fun to write. Unfortunately that means I'll probably avoid writing anything from his PoV, just so I never have to show him speaking proper English (even if only as a translation from fluent Mongolian).

More
10 months 1 week ago #66024 by XaltatunOfAcheron
XaltatunOfAcheron replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!

konzill wrote: Callopie's surname should be Bonasera. That's a significant favour that Ms Plimsoll is offering her. One day she may ask for a favour in return...

I'm not reading it as a favor; it's more that Patience has lost patience with Jack, and has selected a couple of interested people to deliver her displeasure. Vic is already on the Mastermind's track. What she sees in Calliope isn't clear yet, but I don't think she'd make that offer as a favor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
10 months 1 week ago #66025 by XaltatunOfAcheron
Does the Card Sharps Detective Agency have anything to do with George R. R. Martin's Wild Cards shared universe?

More
10 months 1 week ago #66029 by cprime
cprime replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!

XaltatunOfAcheron wrote:

konzill wrote: Callopie's surname should be Bonasera. That's a significant favour that Ms Plimsoll is offering her. One day she may ask for a favour in return...

I'm not reading it as a favor; it's more that Patience has lost patience with Jack, and has selected a couple of interested people to deliver her displeasure. Vic is already on the Mastermind's track. What she sees in Calliope isn't clear yet, but I don't think she'd make that offer as a favor.

In the case of Calliope, I think it's something a bit more basic. Calliope is the person who was most wronged by what Patience sees as a mistake that she made. Therefore, Calliope is the person who is most suited to enact revenge for the line that was crossed. While the accords prevent Patience from acting directly, the sort of indirect assistance she might provide is more of a grey area that she is happy to exploit. Vic was likely selected as another tool, not only because he is on the Mastermind track, but also because he is Calliope's teammate. This sort of mutual support is what helps to build a strong team out in the real world, and she would be remiss if she didn't try to ingrain such beneficial behaviors in potential future Syndicate members. The possibility of another recruit is just icing on the cake.

Is your muse looking for inspiration? Send them to Parkerville! Welcome to Parkerville is the latest edition in my series of writing prompts.

More
10 months 1 week ago #66030 by XaltatunOfAcheron

cprime wrote:

XaltatunOfAcheron wrote:

In the case of Calliope, I think it's something a bit more basic. Calliope is the person who was most wronged by what Patience sees as a mistake that she made. Therefore, Calliope is the person who is most suited to enact revenge for the line that was crossed. While the accords prevent Patience from acting directly, the sort of indirect assistance she might provide is more of a grey area that she is happy to exploit. Vic was likely selected as another tool, not only because he is on the Mastermind track, but also because he is Calliope's teammate. This sort of mutual support is what helps to build a strong team out in the real world, and she would be remiss if she didn't try to ingrain such beneficial behaviors in potential future Syndicate members. The possibility of another recruit is just icing on the cake.

Vic was one of the victims of Jack's mind control devises.

More
10 months 1 week ago #66032 by Katssun
Katssun replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
Not quite. Jack also used it on Neff. That's the crime that he obtained immunity for in handing over the tech to the Syndicate.

Ms. Plimsoll fulfilled her duty, but now she's upset because she didn't know the whole picture at the time. In accepting the deal, the fallout was Jack is immune from formal Admin prosecution for what he also did to Vic, and the result of which ultimately lead to Cally being outed. She's more than happy to correct this oversight.

Cally and Electrodyne making peace put a big smile on my face because I completely didn't expect the outreached hand. Electra is a good person, but egos do tend to flare in music circles, so she's easy to forgive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds