× Float your latest theory on who is going to be this school year's big bad, piece together plot points to unravel one of the big mysteries, or guess what's coming up next in your favorite stories.

Anything is fair game... just don't complain when someone with more Whateley-verse savvy shoots your theory out of the sky.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create threads or post to existing ones.

Dorms of our lives Season 5!

• Dreamer
  • Master
  • Master
  • I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
More
6 months 1 week ago #67506 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Dorms of Our Lives, Season 5, Part 6 comments
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thank You for story comments appreciated and help me know me they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Katssun

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #67507 by Wasamon
Wasamon replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
No added commentary on the final note at the end? ;)

And again, a big thank you goes to Polk Kitsune for letting me borrow Noelle for these scenes.

• Dreamer
  • Master
  • Master
  • I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
More
6 months 1 week ago #67508 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!

Wasamon wrote: No added commentary on the final note at the end? ;)

Sorry, Bad migraine messing with my ability to remember details right now, wasn't able to think of any added commentary. :(

Thank You for story comments appreciated and help me know me they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.

More
6 months 1 week ago #67509 by Wasamon
Ouch. My condolences. Get better soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
6 months 1 week ago #67510 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
Don't worry, you'll be seeing more of Noelle.
And hearing more from her spirit... :)

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #67511 by Katssun
Katssun replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
Tanya is my heart.

Immediately against the others using an allergy as an exploit, in a huge contrast to Gen 1 behavior and fiercely protesting against the others looking for any edge at any cost. When she was using the Garbage Can of Guilt afterwards, I felt for her even more. I'm going to guess due to her reaction in the locker room and the subsequent one-on-one interview, that Tanya will get a little more leniency than the other three even if she was the one who ultimately threw it.

I am a little surprised Erica wasn't more aggressive in this segment. Was it because Kirsten did herself in over the public broadcast from Cally's rap? Or did Erica get a lot of the frustration out just fighting with Fortenbras?

Is Vic more powerful than he thinks? Adrienne got worried awfully quick.

It is highly disturbing that Ratel is now acting as a battle coach.

Nina's arc was great. She really blossomed from what felt like a flavor-only character in the Poe Intro to someone with struggles that I'm invested in as a reader.
I only realized now, looking back to IDTWIKA 2 that her sparkly "manifested combat outfit" was foreshadowed back then!

Looking forward to seeing more of Nina, Erica, Cally, and the build up of the Alliance against the Amazons!

Edit: I forgot. Morgana is officially the wardrobe malfunction mascot of Gen 2, isn't she?
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Katssun.

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
6 months 1 week ago #67512 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
Oh come now, it's not as if Morgana has a costume malfunction every time she fights!!

Not EVERY time....

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
6 months 1 week ago #67520 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!

Astrodragon wrote: Oh come now, it's not as if Morgana has a costume malfunction every time she fights!!

Not EVERY time....

So don't go away, who knows, tonight we may
Lose the battle again!

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

More
6 months 1 week ago #67525 by Hardric
Hardric replied the topic: Dorms of our lives Season 5!
On one hand, I had relatives going through nasty allergies, so mixed opinion here, on the other, that's Bouillasse from the Pit... Let's call it a one-time performance and stay at that. Still happy the Kimboids 2.0 managed so well until that point though. And hoping for more Wahnsinnig breakdown.

And more importantly, that Calliope's confession performance can provide them some insight about how the Attack Bitches work their brainwashing tactics.

More
6 months 1 week ago #67526 by Wasamon
No worries on the mixed opinion; that was supposed to be a controversial decision to make.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds