× Float your latest theory on who is going to be this school year's big bad, piece together plot points to unravel one of the big mysteries, or guess what's coming up next in your favorite stories.

Anything is fair game... just don't complain when someone with more Whateley-verse savvy shoots your theory out of the sky.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create threads or post to existing ones.

The Nefarious Three

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #65955 by joreymay
joreymay replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

cprime wrote: With possibility 1, they could have been released early, or their prison sentences may have run out.

Another distinct possibility: she had her Syndicate insurance paid up, and they got her out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #65959 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
It has been 10 years or so. With good lawyers, it's not impossible she got out of jail by the front door.

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #65966 by Mister D
Mister D replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

Sir Lee wrote: Am I the only one who noticed the similarities between Ulrike's staff and the fetish stick Jordan Winters inherited from Judge Ainsworth? OK, one is wolf-themed and the other is cat-themed... but still...

Ulrike's staff reminds me of the one used by the Garou-inspired cult from Nacht's Christmas story.

Measure Twice

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #66007 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

Mister D wrote:

Sir Lee wrote: Am I the only one who noticed the similarities between Ulrike's staff and the fetish stick Jordan Winters inherited from Judge Ainsworth? OK, one is wolf-themed and the other is cat-themed... but still...

Ulrike's staff reminds me of the one used by the Garou-inspired cult from Nacht's Christmas story.

Don't you mean, inspired by Werewolf, The Apocalypse? :lol:

Also, from Discord!Null, she appeared in a Micro-Scene, so we now have more things to speculate on what might've changed, etc.

whateleyacademy.net/index.php/forum/the-...ead?start=1000#63347

In other news, Slim's Back-Shocker thing... Mark II-d, appears in " Meanwhile in Castle Groenwald " flashback?

Close contact neural disruptor, Mark II, straight off the Cuckoo Channel's hidden website.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #66015 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
Your link to the 'Microscene' is off; it should be page 102

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #66016 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
Umm. Actually no? I clicked the link, and searched for Ulrike. She appears...

Page 102 is something else of yours.
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Malady.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #66027 by marie7342231
marie7342231 replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
QUESTIONS! SO MANY QUESTIONS!

No one spins a caper like Bek, who acknowledged the noire-esque nature of the story. I had to listen (text2speech on my commute) to it twice before catching all of the details. THANK YOU BEK!!!

Gotta run off to work now but I'll be back with popcorn and said questions. Good day all!

• DanZilla
  • DanZilla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Staff
  • Staff
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66082 by DanZilla
DanZilla replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
Part 2 is in the wild!

• Dreamer
  • Master
  • Master
  • I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66083 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

The Nefarious Three Part 2 comments
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thank You for story comments appreciated and help me know me they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hardric

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66084 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
If I were one of the AIs, I'd modify the behavior chips to add an "eliminate anyone who might get in the way of this body returning here at a convenient time so I can download my own self into the meat shell" sequence.

But then again, I'd probably frame MELCHIOR for everything too.

Slim's series of botches should be a warning against giving neophytes lots of Essence.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Fall Rush

Discussion Thread

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds