× Float your latest theory on who is going to be this school year's big bad, piece together plot points to unravel one of the big mysteries, or guess what's coming up next in your favorite stories.

Anything is fair game... just don't complain when someone with more Whateley-verse savvy shoots your theory out of the sky.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create threads or post to existing ones.

The Nefarious Three

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
  • ...On the Bounce, Troopers!!!
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66086 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

Seriously. Either that was the most chaotic story there has ever been in this universe, or it was the hardest story to follow that has ever been written for this universe.

...I mean...it was like my brain went on a frakking rollercoaster. It was insane with the amount of plot that went into the story.

It was good, but a little jumbled in places. It wasn't disjointed, but it was more chaotic than even the most crazy Whateley stories.

Well...done?

You can find my stories at Fanfiction.net here .

You can also check out my fanfiction guest riffs at Library of the Dammed

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #66088 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

CrazyMinh wrote: ...I mean...it was like my brain went on a frakking rollercoaster. It was insane with the amount of plot that went into the story.

Stories, including paranormal mystery capers, are supposed to have plots. It's almost a requirement for plot-driven stories.

CrazyMinh wrote: It was good, but a little jumbled in places. It wasn't disjointed, but it was more chaotic than even the most crazy Whateley stories.

Minh, the kindest thing I can say to that is that you missed the point of conveying the protagonists' confusion - as events go horribly wrong - to the reader. In fact, I'd say the narrative was far more straightforward, even linear, than you've been able to recognize.

Also, there are definitely a number of ideas worth appropriating once the serial numbers are filed off.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Fall Rush

Discussion Thread
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by null0trooper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Mister D

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #66094 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
Yeah, the descriptions has everything clear.

If this were a movie from Slim's POV, it'd likely be a mess.

Betting Slim takes over Ulrike's body.

And Doc gets a copy of Dodger's body.

How did Ulrike know how to rip items from Slim's Pocket?
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Malady.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66095 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

Malady wrote: How did Ulrike know how to rip items from Slim's Pocket?

Maybe Ulrike has rumbled with the Dodger before, and knows something about her/their powers?

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Fall Rush

Discussion Thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66099 by Mister D
Mister D replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

null0trooper wrote:

Malady wrote: How did Ulrike know how to rip items from Slim's Pocket?

Maybe Ulrike has rumbled with the Dodger before, and knows something about her/their powers?

Since the story isn't complete yet, we'll have to wait, but Bek is usually good at denouement's that cover all of the bases.

Waiting for the rabbits... :D

Measure Twice

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66123 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

Malady wrote: Yeah, the descriptions has everything clear.

So, directed by Michael Bay?

Hmm, so Dodger is new... cool. Maybe we'll see her in a Gen2 Year2 story. -gives Bek the Jade puppy dog eyes-

It boggles my mind that the sack of flab is a successful if not semi-competent supervillain.

that reminds me Sli's attitude about AI makes me want to check out the latest Sigma Force novel. And figure out how to fold a Sigma Force knock off into the WU.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66124 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

Malady wrote: Yeah, the descriptions has everything clear.

Betting Slim takes over Ulrike's body.

And Doc gets a copy of Dodger's body.

How did Ulrike know how to rip items from Slim's Pocket?

It's too obvious for the two spare bodies to end up with Doc and Slim in them after the big magical and technological chaos makes everything go smoosh, but that may happen. It's not so much fun to end up nearly identical to someone, unless they are a relative.

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

• CrazyMinh
  • Master
  • Master
  • ...On the Bounce, Troopers!!!
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66127 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

CrazyMinh wrote: ...I mean...it was like my brain went on a frakking rollercoaster. It was insane with the amount of plot that went into the story.

Stories, including paranormal mystery capers, are supposed to have plots. It's almost a requirement for plot-driven stories.

I do know that. I was trying to be funny.

CrazyMinh wrote: It was good, but a little jumbled in places. It wasn't disjointed, but it was more chaotic than even the most crazy Whateley stories.

Minh, the kindest thing I can say to that is that you missed the point of conveying the protagonists' confusion - as events go horribly wrong - to the reader. In fact, I'd say the narrative was far more straightforward, even linear, than you've been able to recognize.

Also, there are definitely a number of ideas worth appropriating once the serial numbers are filed off.

I was also trying to be funny.

I guess my humour fell flat there.

You can find my stories at Fanfiction.net here .

You can also check out my fanfiction guest riffs at Library of the Dammed

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66148 by Wavehead
Wavehead replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
When I first started to read Whateley stories many moons ago, I found it challenging to understand Bek’s stories but I persevered :)
Now I really enjoy untangling the “Webs of Intrigue” that Bek writes B)

• Dreamer
  • Master
  • Master
  • I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
More
2 months 5 days ago #66311 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
And the third and final part of this fun, chaotic story is here. It is a wild ride once again, so read, enjoy, and please comment.

Thank You for story comments appreciated and help me know me they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds