× Float your latest theory on who is going to be this school year's big bad, piece together plot points to unravel one of the big mysteries, or guess what's coming up next in your favorite stories.

Anything is fair game... just don't complain when someone with more Whateley-verse savvy shoots your theory out of the sky.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create threads or post to existing ones.

The Nefarious Three

• Dreamer
  • Master
  • Master
  • I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66314 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

The Nefarious Three Part 3 comments
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thank You for story comments appreciated and help me know me they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: null0trooper, Hardric

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66320 by Mister D
Mister D replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
Very Bek. :D

Nice round-off, and set-up for the next adventure. :D

Looking forward to the next episode of Slim, Wheels and Doc. :D

Measure Twice

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66322 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

Mister D wrote: Looking forward to the next episode of Slim, Wheels and Doc. :D

Whateley Universe Boston needs a Bek-penned Mother, Jugs, and Speed. I'd like to know if the mayhem only doubles, or if it is squared.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Fall Rush

Discussion Thread

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66325 by joreymay
joreymay replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

“We’re on North Broadway!” Doc said, looking around. “Why would Belpho target his mass driver to deliver us to such a wide open landing spot?”

“He didn’t!” Wheels sneered. “We probably would have gone another block, if SOMEONE hadn’t weighed us down with 200 pounds of extra weight!” She gave Doc, who was almost buried in boxes, a dirty look.

Given his weight, and the variables such as what he's wearing, how many passengers, what else he's taking with him, that doesn't sound right. More likely, a quick calibration for weight would be part of the prelaunch sequence. Of course, that leaves Doc's question wide open again.

• null0trooper
  • Away
  • Old One
  • Old One
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66327 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

joreymay wrote:

“We’re on North Broadway!” Doc said, looking around. “Why would Belpho target his mass driver to deliver us to such a wide open landing spot?”

“He didn’t!” Wheels sneered. “We probably would have gone another block, if SOMEONE hadn’t weighed us down with 200 pounds of extra weight!” She gave Doc, who was almost buried in boxes, a dirty look.

Given his weight, and the variables such as what he's wearing, how many passengers, what else he's taking with him, that doesn't sound right. More likely, a quick calibration for weight would be part of the prelaunch sequence. Of course, that leaves Doc's question wide open again.

Now that you mention it, incorporating a strain gage into the vehicle's struts/shock absorbers would be good for getting the vehicle's gross weight and to identify unbalanced loading.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Fall Rush

Discussion Thread

More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #66332 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
Did not expect the POVs we got.

Slim X Blue Comet still gonna be a thing??
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Malady.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66337 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: The Nefarious Three

joreymay wrote:

Hell, with three women and 200 lbs of loot the car is probably underweight compared to three women and Belphegor. Of course, we don't know that the loot only weighed 200 lbs; that was just Wheels pulling a number out of her ass. Maybe it's a lot heavier than that.

My guess is that it landed right where Belfegor wanted it to land. He's got plenty of tricks tucked up that car's fenders to deal with escaping once he's on the ground, so he'd have preferred safe landing zones over secluded landing zones.

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66424 by Hardric
Hardric replied the topic: The Nefarious Three
I would have liked going back to these things sooner, but he, I still get to come back to a Bek fic. Just the last part rather than the first. C&C, onwards!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Feels good to post that... Hopefully next can be actually done too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds