× Float your latest theory on who is going to be this school year's big bad, piece together plot points to unravel one of the big mysteries, or guess what's coming up next in your favorite stories.

Anything is fair game... just don't complain when someone with more Whateley-verse savvy shoots your theory out of the sky.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create threads or post to existing ones.

Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight

More
1 week 2 days ago #66589 by Yolandria
Yolandria created the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight
Next installment of the Knockoff series! Post in the comments below!.

Mistress of the shelter for lost and redeemable Woobies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #66591 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight
OH! Right, we never actually saw her get to Whateley!

Interesting, getting a closer look at events we've heard about.

That title! Flight! Is this the story that'll start the flying obstacle courses??

Hmm... The resolving "fight" between Knockoff and Striatura Blu, is gonna be a race, instead of a conventional battle??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer

• Dreamer
  • Master
  • Master
  • I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
More
1 week 2 days ago #66595 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight
SPOILER ALERT
Below is a stream of conscious commentary I type up as I read the story. There will be details from the story included in it. If you have not read the story yet and don't wish to have details of it spoiled, read no further.

Knockoff 2-Fight or Flight, Part 1 comments
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thank You for story comments appreciated and help me know me they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Katssun

More
1 week 2 days ago #66597 by Katssun
Katssun replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight
My biggest fear is that someone like Christina would get mentored by someone like Barney. The other Marty, Mega-Girl, is pretty sensible when it comes to prejudging people, same with Stronghold and Saladin, and Christina's attitude is likely to get her rejected from the G1Y2 FSHA. That would put her in a position to find another set of mentors. Ones that align better with the less nuanced view she shares with her father.

Martina seems to be taking it okay so far. We've seen Jadis' offer from Alyss' perspective if I remember right, so I'm interested to see how much worse the harassment gets, or the incident or two that finally got her and Christina separated and the rooms reassigned.

All in all, a good...setup chapter.

...I'll show myself out.

More
1 week 2 days ago #66598 by joreymay
joreymay replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight
Is this one of the "non-canon converted to canon" stories? Seems familiar.

Either way, great to see it here.

More
1 week 1 day ago #66603 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight
So, Ms. Hastings is now Mrs. Hastings, I guess.

Given what we've seen of what seems to be her, in Gen 2... Interesting?

Sarah Hawkins seems to be the one winning the award for Worst Counselor... What do we know about Mrs. Hastings' counselor style? ... She seems to be the one that Elrod uses??

More
1 week 1 day ago #66605 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight

Malady wrote: So, Ms. Hastings is now Mrs. Hastings, I guess.

Any relation to Bobby 'Iron Star' Hastings, I wonder?

Malady wrote: What do we know about Mrs. Hastings' counselor style? ... She seems to be the one that Elrod uses??

She was Charge's advisor for a time, until she was passed on to Mdme. Prudhomme. Fey was also initially assigned to her ("Ms. Hastings is very good.") before Caduceus stepped in.

Mrs. Hawkins has been seen more often (Kayda, Ayla, Anna, Lanie, Timeless)

Two other Hawkins to consider: Dennis Hawkins and Sky Hawkins, King of the Rocketmen

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Metro 2.4: Running With A Devil / Discussion Thread
Meetings By Pale Moonlight

More
1 week 1 day ago #66606 by mhalpern
mhalpern replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight

Katssun wrote: My biggest fear is that someone like Christina would get mentored by someone like Barney. The other Marty, Mega-Girl, is pretty sensible when it comes to prejudging people, same with Stronghold and Saladin, and Christina's attitude is likely to get her rejected from the G1Y2 FSHA. That would put her in a position to find another set of mentors. Ones that align better with the less nuanced view she shares with her father.

Martina seems to be taking it okay so far. We've seen Jadis' offer from Alyss' perspective if I remember right, so I'm interested to see how much worse the harassment gets, or the incident or two that finally got her and Christina separated and the rooms reassigned.

All in all, a good...setup chapter.

...I'll show myself out.

I think it is more likely she ends up as a patsy, people like that are too easy to manipulate, what happens then,. if she realizes it, is up in the air.

Any Bad Ideas I have and microscene OC character stories are freely adoptable.

More
1 week 1 day ago #66607 by Erianaiel
Erianaiel replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight

mhalpern wrote: I think it is more likely she ends up as a patsy, people like that are too easy to manipulate, what happens then,. if she realizes it, is up in the air.

Historically it is most likely that they double down on the behaviour, and especially on the firm convictions, that got them in trouble and start blaming the rest of the world for their self inflicted wounds.

More
1 week 1 day ago #66609 by Katssun
Katssun replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight

null0trooper wrote:

Malady wrote: What do we know about Mrs. Hastings' counselor style? ... She seems to be the one that Elrod uses??

She was Charge's advisor for a time, until she was passed on to Mdme. Prudhomme. Fey was also initially assigned to her ("Ms. Hastings is very good.") before Caduceus stepped in.

She's not a running inside joke of "horrible school counselor" stereotype, only for a better one, or even an ideal one to step in and fix everything?

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds