× Float your latest theory on who is going to be this school year's big bad, piece together plot points to unravel one of the big mysteries, or guess what's coming up next in your favorite stories.

Anything is fair game... just don't complain when someone with more Whateley-verse savvy shoots your theory out of the sky.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create threads or post to existing ones.

Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight

More
4 months 1 week ago #68252 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight

null0trooper wrote:

Court wrote: One thing I don't understand in the story is the behavior of the Secret Squirrels. They were actually behaving reasonably.

Maybe because Sir Wallace was watching?

Ding ding ding ding - we have a winner here!
And they are doing a public display to new students - do you think they'd do well recruiting by acting like assholes?
If you look at the timeline, this is before Barney got the Squirrels riled up about Imp, too.

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Mister D, Court

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #68417 by Erianaiel
Erianaiel replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight

null0trooper wrote:

elrodw wrote: It is entirely reasonable that some aspects of flight school are essential, even above Whateley's grounds.

My point was that prior to this point, students weren't getting hauled in to Security for flying without having a pilot's license. Now, for some reason, they are. It's not like the flight classes stopped being among the most popular classes on campus.

It may be that Loophole made this much stricter policy necessary. She did manage to spook air defense badly enough that they scrambled a couple of jets and sent a general to Whately to yell at mrs Carson. And they didn't even know that Loophole was toying with the idea of 'buzzing the ISS'.
Or it could have been Tenyo, who in her escape during the christmas escapade 'rang the bell' if my memory is correct (which admittedly it most likely is not, as I am now beginning to doubt that her max flight speed is above mach 1).

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #68423 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: Knockoff 2 Fight or Flight

Erianaiel wrote:

null0trooper wrote:

elrodw wrote: It is entirely reasonable that some aspects of flight school are essential, even above Whateley's grounds.

My point was that prior to this point, students weren't getting hauled in to Security for flying without having a pilot's license. Now, for some reason, they are. It's not like the flight classes stopped being among the most popular classes on campus.

It may be that Loophole made this much stricter policy necessary. She did manage to spook air defense badly enough that they scrambled a couple of jets and sent a general to Whately to yell at mrs Carson. And they didn't even know that Loophole was toying with the idea of 'buzzing the ISS'.
Or it could have been Tenyo, who in her escape during the christmas escapade 'rang the bell' if my memory is correct (which admittedly it most likely is not, as I am now beginning to doubt that her max flight speed is above mach 1).

And once more, a reader uncovers the rules that have had to be changed thanks to the Kimbas and other characters (e.g. Loophole!) in the 2006-2007 school year.

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Mister D

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds