× Feel free to use this section to discuss your favorite (or least liked) characters. Let's keep it to one thread per character though, if possible.

Aquerna

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #29139 by Esar
Esar replied the topic: Aquerna

Cryptic wrote: But Sensie,they are part of my protective gear. I would be holding back least I hurt myself, but with the boots I can kick at full strength Besides, you say use everything; ho can we learn to use everything if we are limited in what we can use?

Yeah, except when Ito wants you to learn to deal with something. I remember that in Reflections in an evil eye Ito refused Chaka to wear rubber shoes (and gloves) while fighting Blitz (who is an eletrical based energizer). Of course when he is fighting her himself, he does not put himself under such restrictions.
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Esar.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #29159 by NJM1564
NJM1564 replied the topic: Aquerna

Esar wrote:

Cryptic wrote: But Sensie,they are part of my protective gear. I would be holding back least I hurt myself, but with the boots I can kick at full strength Besides, you say use everything; ho can we learn to use everything if we are limited in what we can use?

Yeah, except when Ito wants you to learn to deal with something. I remember that in Reflections in an evil eye Ito refused Chaka to wear rubber shoes (and gloves) while fighting Blitz (who is an eletrical based energizer). Of course when he is fighting her himself, he does not put himself under such restrictions.

Has Ito ever fought a student himself? I don't recall such an incident. Though nether would the student.
:twisted:

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #29160 by Esar
Esar replied the topic: Aquerna
here it was more of an implicit "threat".

“Oh? And would you challenge me for the right to decide who will instruct whom?”

With a snide grin, Chaka leaned over and whispered into Blitz’ ear, “Before you say anything, look at his feet.”

Blitz’s eyes flickered down towards the feet sticking out from Ito-sensei’s hama [hama: loose black trousers worn by men in Japan, and by both sexes in martial arts practice]. She could tell that he was wearing rubber shoes. Making the best of a bad situation, Blitz said nothing, bowed, and left the mat.

But it seems that Ito kicking someone's ass by himself is a recurring lesson for the first class of the freshman year, to prove that they shouldn't overestimate themselves. He kicked Hank's butt.

Ayla 3: Ayla and the new school
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Esar.

More
3 years 2 months ago #33804 by Yolandria
Yolandria replied the topic: Aquerna
One of those questions that came to me today while going through the wiki. Now that Aquerna is in the devisor area a lot due to her boyfriend. Has she met/ran into Gadget. And if so...would they become besties? After all they both share the same squirrel connection.

Mistress of the shelter for lost and redeemable Woobies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
3 years 2 months ago #33807 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: Aquerna
Do you think Anna sees calling the Cadets Secret Squirrels as an insult to her little friends?

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #33817 by DanZilla
DanZilla replied the topic: Aquerna

Cryptic wrote: Do you think Anna sees calling the Cadets Secret Squirrels as an insult to her little friends?

Anna sat with Sergeant Mulgillicutty and Princess Abignale in the crotch of a huge tree watching the silly squirrels tracking back-and-forth in the field below her...

*chitter-chitter* said Sergeant Mulgillicutty to which Princess Abignale responded with a *Chk-chK-tiK*... "Oh, I agree with you both... there's really nothing "secret" about those stupid-heads. Now show me again how you do the 'Barking-thing no see myself' thing you were telling me about."
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by DanZilla.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #35570 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: Aquerna
Steel-toed boots would hamper her climbing ability, since she would need her toe claws to dig into the surface and grip.
Maybe if she had some sort of soft shoe like a moccasin with slits that she could flex her toes out of?

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Rose Bunny.

More
2 years 9 months ago #47488 by Valentine
Valentine replied the topic: Aquerna

How dense is Legolas Aquerna?

Don't Drick and Drive.

More
2 years 9 months ago #47493 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Aquerna

Rose Bunny wrote: Steel-toed boots would hamper her climbing ability, since she would need her toe claws to dig into the surface and grip.
Maybe if she had some sort of soft shoe like a moccasin with slits that she could flex her toes out of?

Somehow, I see her more as a Birkenstocks kind of girl.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

More
2 years 8 months ago #49116 by Iwasforger03
Iwasforger03 replied the topic: Aquerna
Unrelated questions the current discussion.

Why again does tisiphone like Anna? I can't for the life of me remember if I've ever even read that part before.

I am a Sexy Shoeless God of War - So suck it CP!
Dice/Hollow#1
Dice/HollowDiscuss

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds