× Feel free to use this section to discuss your favorite (or least liked) characters. Let's keep it to one thread per character though, if possible.

Aquerna

More
2 years 8 months ago #49117 by Valentine
Valentine replied the topic: Aquerna

Iwasforger03 wrote: Unrelated questions the current discussion.

Why again does tisiphone like Anna? I can't for the life of me remember if I've ever even read that part before.

It could be several reasons, but Aquerna did save one of the TNTs life during Halloween.

Don't Drick and Drive.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #49153 by Iwasforger03
Iwasforger03 replied the topic: Aquerna
While true, I doubt that would affect Tisiphone. She had nothing to do with TNT at the time. Moreover it is unlikely any member of TNT would even mention it because they probably wouldn't even think of it. I rather doubt that's the reason.

I am a Sexy Shoeless God of War - So suck it CP!
Dice/Hollow#1
Dice/HollowDiscuss

More
2 years 8 months ago #49154 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: Aquerna

Iwasforger03 wrote: Why again does tisiphone like Anna? I can't for the life of me remember if I've ever even read that part before.

Where'd you read that she does like Anna?

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

More
2 years 8 months ago #49157 by Iwasforger03
Part one or two of the wondercute combat final

Dice/Hollow#1
Dice/HollowDiscuss

More
2 years 8 months ago #49160 by Valentine

null0trooper wrote:

Iwasforger03 wrote: Why again does tisiphone like Anna? I can't for the life of me remember if I've ever even read that part before.

Where'd you read that she does like Anna?

Veni, Vedi, Cutie

"With a couple of security guards shadowing your patients randomly and periodically, the gossip mill will get the word out really fast." He paused. "Let's find TNT."
"Don't worry about them," Bellows snickered.
Delarose frowned. "Why not? They're well-known bullies."
"Not since they started dating the Furies."
"What? When did that start?" Delarose asked, perplexed. "And Tisiphone is borderline UV herself."
"Tisiphone and Nitro became an item sometime after the incident with Kayda and Loophole. And for some reason, she's very fond of Anna, which is extremely surprising, since Anna is also a good friend of Ayla."
"Tissy's mortal enemy."
"Precisely. I haven't been able to get her to tell me why she's fond of Anna, though."
"Are you sure? Those guys are habitual offenders. In fact, the Furies aren't exactly girl-scouts!"
"If Tisiphone likes Anna, she'll make sure the boys and her friends don't do anything to hurt her," Bellows explained.
Delarose mouth opened as if to ask a question, but then his jaw dropped and he googled as the doctor nodded knowingly. Delarose slowly closed his mouth. "That," he muttered unhappily, "is a mental image I could have done without."

Another possibility is that after Tisiphone's change, Aquerna didn't change the way she treated her. Just as friendly as she with most everyone.

Don't Drick and Drive.

More
2 years 8 months ago #49162 by Iwasforger03
Good thought Val. That would go really far

Dice/Hollow#1
Dice/HollowDiscuss

More
2 years 8 months ago #49175 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: Aquerna
Why wouldn't she like Anna? EVERYBODY likes Anna.

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.

More
2 years 8 months ago #49177 by DanZilla
DanZilla replied the topic: Aquerna

Sir Lee wrote: Why wouldn't she like Anna? EVERYBODY likes Anna.

Okay... so the current theory is thast Anna's a Squirrel-Sidhe with an "everybody-likes-me" glamour? :roflmao:

More
2 years 8 months ago #49183 by Valentine

Sir Lee wrote: Why wouldn't she like Anna? EVERYBODY likes Anna.

Everyone except Buster.

Don't Drick and Drive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
2 years 8 months ago #49202 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: Aquerna
Everyone including Buster. That's the problem. He's not used to feeling positive things about other people, and it's angering him.

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds