× Feel free to use this section to discuss your favorite (or least liked) characters. Let's keep it to one thread per character though, if possible.

Shisa

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #65374 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: Shisa
Of course, if she has simply GSD, then getting a tiny hallow and cramming in a large spirit to force spirit-hallow mismatch syndrome might be a way to 'fix' her. But the risks - that powerful of a spirit might subsume her own soul, or it might tear hear apart (in the metaphysical sense). Probably a bit less risky than messing with a BIT...

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #65387 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: Shisa
The real question regarding Shisa is: is she a shiksa?

(I really have to get some sleep, my brain is taking me some odd places...)

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.

More
1 month 1 week ago #66114 by Erianaiel
Erianaiel replied the topic: Shisa
At least she is unlikely to be an avatar hosting the Cheshire Cat.

She may be a cat at first (and second) glance, but she at least is not prone to dissapearing leaving behind only a mysterious smile...

More
1 month 1 week ago #66125 by Rose Bunny
Rose Bunny replied the topic: Shisa

Erianaiel wrote: At least she is unlikely to be an avatar hosting the Cheshire Cat.

She may be a cat at first (and second) glance, but she at least is not prone to dissapearing leaving behind only a mysterious smile...

she does still have her little people hands, which is disconcerting enough.

High-Priestess of the Order of Spirit-Chan

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds