× Feel free to use this section to discuss your favorite (or least liked) characters. Let's keep it to one thread per character though, if possible.

Freelancers

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #69399 by Cryptic
Cryptic created the topic: Freelancers
a group by the name Freelancers appears in Ribbon, and in Don't call me a Pretty, Adam makes it sound like either a generic term for independent heros or maybe the team's grown big time. Can any one clear things up?

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #69401 by Valentine
Valentine replied the topic: Freelancers
I think they are two separate organizations. The 'not a team' Freelancers in Pittsburgh and the "Freelancer Corps that specialized in Mutant-Powered SAR."

Or the Pittsburgh Freelancers got someone with great organizational powers to link up a lot of independent heroes.

Don't Drick and Drive.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds