× Feel free to use this section to discuss your favorite (or least liked) characters. Let's keep it to one thread per character though, if possible.

Dr. Macabre's Monsters

More
6 months 1 week ago #67646 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: Dr. Macabre's Monsters
Any idea what spirit went into making a goblin? I wa thinking bat or cricket for some reason.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #67647 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: Dr. Macabre's Monsters

Cryptic wrote: Any idea what spirit went into making a goblin? I wa thinking bat or cricket for some reason.

The answer, Crypto, is agonizingly simple: it was a Goblin spirit, one of those nasty little darkling semi-anthropoid spooks that haunt the corners in almost every culture.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Malady

More
6 months 6 days ago #67653 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: Dr. Macabre's Monsters

Cryptic wrote: Any idea what spirit went into making a goblin? I wa thinking bat or cricket for some reason.

Kind of. It was the spirit of a cricket bat.

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.

More
6 months 5 days ago #67663 by Cryptic

Sir Lee wrote:

Kind of. It was the spirit of a cricket bat.

Hey it could happen maybe in the right situation.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

More
6 months 5 days ago #67664 by Cryptic

Bek D Corbin wrote:

The answer, Crypto, is agonizingly simple: it was a Goblin spirit, one of those nasty little darkling semi-anthropoid spooks that haunt the corners in almost every culture.

-face palm at the overlooked obvious answer--

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #67812 by Cryptic
After having some time to think I have a theory regarding the Goblin phase out: the spirits going into them where his hobgoblins, so as his process got better they where created less and less likely they had no real standardization either, anouther reason he'd want them phased out..

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds