× Keep in mind that suggestions must be within the realm of possibility to be taken seriously.

Posting rules: All registered members can create threads and post to existing ones.

First Gen Original storylines

More
5 months 1 week ago #67961 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: First Gen Original storylines

Astrodragon wrote: Actually Sir lee Bek is quite busy, but hes mainly writing stories set in the Whateleyverse but not at Whateley.

I might have expressed myself poorly. Bek has been active, yes, averaging about a bit over one full story per year -- "The Nefarious Three" in 2019, "Evil Genius" in 2018, "Loose Cannons 2" in 2017, the occasional Silver Ghost chapter around Christmas (not in 2017 or 2019, though) and a few Micro-Scenes. That' fine, but I guess I have been spoiled by her Morpheus-like productivity back in the Oughts and miss those times.

Anyway... bets on the 2020 Bek story? Loose Cannons 3? The Mark of Miss Scarlet? More Silver Ghost? More Jadis?

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ShadowedSin
  • Author
  • Author
  • A Fae Storyteller
More
5 months 1 week ago #67965 by ShadowedSin
ShadowedSin replied the topic: First Gen Original storylines
I'm planning on more big story after Scald-Crow 1 before breaking for a few months to work on other projects.

"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated rate."
-Commander Susan Ivanova, Earth Force, Babylon 5

More
5 months 1 week ago #67977 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: First Gen Original storylines
I'll add this comment: Years ago I read a book of short stories by Louis L'Amour: In his commentary on one of the stories about mining for gold, he said that it was much easier writing about mining for gold than actually doing it.

I'll add this: it is easier to read about mining for gold than to write about mining for gold.

Thus as a fan who reads, you have the least difficult task... er you're being entertained while someone like me is trying to pick out the right words and maintain their voice, etc, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBender
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds