× Feel free to discuss any typical forums accepted topic here, Whateley or otherwise. Let's avoid the usual suspects: politics, religion, and so forth that tend to result in flame wars and angered forums readers. Other topics will be considered fair game unless they prove to be too volatile, at which point we'll use Devisor created anti-flame chemicals on the subject.

The way off topic thread.

More
3 years 11 months ago #5949 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: The way off topic thread.
That reminds me of Tobias griping about golden eagles in the Animorphs books. (For those who didn't read the series, Tobias was born a human, but he was trapped for life in the form of a red-tailed hawk during the first book. He tended to have interesting perspectives on things as a result.)

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #6815 by Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus replied the topic: The way off topic thread.
What 8 Disney Princesses would look like if they were tardigrades .

I think that the title speaks for itself.

"Shared pain is lessened; shared joy, increased — thus do we refute entropy." - Spider Robinson
The following user(s) said Thank You: marie7342231

• Dreamer
  • Master
  • Master
  • I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
More
3 years 11 months ago #6818 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: The way off topic thread.

Arcanist Lupus wrote: What 8 Disney Princesses would look like if they were tardigrades .

I think that the title speaks for itself.

Actually kind of cute, except that last image. That tentacle surrounded beak isn't cute, except maybe to something like Cthulhu.

Thank You for story comments appreciated and help me know me they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.

More
3 years 11 months ago #6821 by DanZilla
DanZilla replied the topic: The way off topic thread.

Ib12us wrote:

Dawnfyre wrote: Jericho would NOT wear that suit.

not enough different colours in it.

he would wear the different pieces as separates though.

Of course he might want to mix and match one of three sets with each other. As stated before my eyes disintegrated into a heaping mass of bloodstained snot. If I ever request such a suit, send out a squad of mutant changing anomalies to render my soul to its ungodly fate.

This conversation made me think that if someone were ever to be upset with Cecilia Rogers they would buy Jericho a gift certificate for several pieces of clothing...

More
3 years 11 months ago #6826 by Ametros
Ametros replied the topic: The way off topic thread.

Domoviye wrote: That was amazing.
They think that even bigger eagles that went exinct several thousand years ago killed the 'Hobbits' and even children in and around the Phillipines the same way.

It gets better than that. Down here in the south a mere few hundred years ago, there was the Haast's Eagle . This great big beast hunted moa, which if you're unfamiliar with, think of the emu or ostrich.

Seriously, thank you for your time and effort. It is appreciated.

More
3 years 11 months ago #6840 by Domoviye
Domoviye replied the topic: The way off topic thread.
I've heard of them. I'm actualy kind of glad the potential human eating birds are now dead.

More
3 years 11 months ago #6841 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: The way off topic thread.

Domoviye wrote: I've heard of them. I'm actualy kind of glad the potential human eating birds are now dead.

And now I'm seeing Crucible, the supervillain who deliberately creates disasters as to get people to step up out of mediocrity, saying to himself, "Maybe what Mankind needs is a predator to cull the herd of the real lameoids. We've hunted all the effective predators, even the freaking sharks, to near-extinction or past the line. The real problem is getting around the Cops, Army, and superheroes...."

More
3 years 11 months ago #6842 by Domoviye
Domoviye replied the topic: The way off topic thread.
Hawks with freaking laser beams on their heads.

More
3 years 11 months ago #6914 by Greatdingo
Greatdingo replied the topic: The way off topic thread.
I think it's rather snazzy! I could totally see myself......buying that as a hate -and spiteful gift for a friend.

Yeah, I'd rather have a kick in the balls than wear that suit!

Hideous, simply!

More
3 years 10 months ago #7027 by Mister D
Mister D replied the topic: The way off topic thread.

DanZilla wrote:

Ib12us wrote:

Dawnfyre wrote: Jericho would NOT wear that suit.

not enough different colours in it.

he would wear the different pieces as separates though.

Of course he might want to mix and match one of three sets with each other. As stated before my eyes disintegrated into a heaping mass of bloodstained snot. If I ever request such a suit, send out a squad of mutant changing anomalies to render my soul to its ungodly fate.

This conversation made me think that if someone were ever to be upset with Cecilia Rogers they would buy Jericho a gift certificate for several pieces of clothing...

Or, if Jericho explained the reasons that he was using his clothing choices, then Cecilia would help him do this even more effectively...

Question: Would Cecilia have been a member of the Order of the Worn Wrench?

Measure Twice

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds