× Feel free to discuss any typical forums accepted topic here, Whateley or otherwise. Let's avoid the usual suspects: politics, religion, and so forth that tend to result in flame wars and angered forums readers. Other topics will be considered fair game unless they prove to be too volatile, at which point we'll use Devisor created anti-flame chemicals on the subject.

Crystal Con 2019

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #66169 by jmhyp
jmhyp replied the topic: Crystal Con 2019
Just found out about Crystal Con 2019. Hope you had a good time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kristin Darken
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
More
2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #66189 by Kristin Darken
Kristin Darken replied the topic: Crystal Con 2019
It went pretty well. At the times I was able to duck in and visit, we had over 50 people consistently online for more than a couple hours in one or another of our discord channels. And I wasn't there during the 'peak' hours, so its likely those numbers were much higher.

Fate guard you and grant you a Light to brighten your Way.
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Kristin Darken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marie7342231

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #66226 by marie7342231
marie7342231 replied the topic: Crystal Con 2019

Kristin Darken wrote: It went pretty well. At the times I was able to duck in and visit, we had over 50 people consistently online for more than a couple hours in one or another of our discord channels. And I wasn't there during the 'peak' hours, so its likely those numbers were much higher.

How do those #s compare to last year? Just curious and hoping the community is continuing to grow.

• CrazyMinh
  • CrazyMinh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
  • ...On the Bounce, Troopers!!!
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #66412 by CrazyMinh
CrazyMinh replied the topic: Crystal Con 2019

marie7342231 wrote:

Kristin Darken wrote: It went pretty well. At the times I was able to duck in and visit, we had over 50 people consistently online for more than a couple hours in one or another of our discord channels. And I wasn't there during the 'peak' hours, so its likely those numbers were much higher.

How do those #s compare to last year? Just curious and hoping the community is continuing to grow.

Last year, it was slightly less. Maybe a little under, but still less.

You can find my stories at Fanfiction.net here .

You can also check out my fanfiction guest riffs at Library of the Dammed

The following user(s) said Thank You: marie7342231

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds