× Feel free to discuss any typical forums accepted topic here, Whateley or otherwise. Let's avoid the usual suspects: politics, religion, and so forth that tend to result in flame wars and angered forums readers. Other topics will be considered fair game unless they prove to be too volatile, at which point we'll use Devisor created anti-flame chemicals on the subject.

Melting...

• Enemyoffun
  • Enemyoffun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Author
  • Author
More
3 weeks 5 days ago #69541 by Enemyoffun
Enemyoffun created the topic: Melting...
Anyone else getting sick and tired of this heat. Its been unbearable these past few weeks. All I want to do is stay in bed and hope to sleep through the whole day.

Master of The DarkRealms

The DarkRealms Universe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dreamer
  • Master
  • Master
  • I'm strange and I like it, just the way I am.
More
3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #69544 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: Melting...
Same here, stupid heatwave hitting most of the United States right now and I forget when they said it would finally pass. It can't end too soon for my taste, going outside for even 20-30 seconds feels like the heat and sunlight are trying to bake me right now.

Thank You for story comments appreciated and help me know me they are being read and liked. :-) Note: My story comments can't nor are trying to replace reading the stories, simply my way of enjoying them and letting the authors know I enjoy them.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by Dreamer.

• Enemyoffun
  • Author
  • Author
More
3 weeks 5 days ago #69546 by Enemyoffun
Enemyoffun replied the topic: Melting...

Dreamer wrote: Same here, stupid heatwave hitting most of the United States right now and I forget when they said it would finally pass. It can't end too soon for my taste, going outside for even 20-30 seconds feels like the heat and sunlight are trying to bake me right now.

Took the dogs out this morning, it was already sweltering and it wasn't even 9am yet. This is some ridiculous crap. I haven't been out since actually. They weren't too happy with me most of the day. I think its finally cooling down enough to venture another step out the door though.

Master of The DarkRealms

The DarkRealms Universe

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #69547 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: Melting...
Almost 42 degrees C today... even now it is a balmy 34 degrees, I just got in from a run through the store for dinner, etc... It is hottttttttt here!

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #69606 by marie7342231
marie7342231 replied the topic: Melting...
Yea, last week was so bad. I thank the goddess it's better today.

• Enemyoffun
  • Author
  • Author
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #69611 by Enemyoffun

marie7342231 wrote: Yea, last week was so bad. I thank the goddess it's better today.

The temperature keeps fluctuating here. One day its super hot, the next day its only slightly hot. Yesterday, it poured the majority of the day so there was some wind that accompanied it. That was a nice change of pace. Sadly after the rain was gone, it got more humid.

Master of The DarkRealms

The DarkRealms Universe

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #69612 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: Melting...
I have to say that, while we are not melting down here, it IS unseasonably warm for what's technically middle of the winter. I mean, while not stifling hot, it's warm enough to be comfortable in an old pair of shorts and flip-flops. Shirtless, even.

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.

• Enemyoffun
  • Author
  • Author
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #69613 by Enemyoffun

Sir Lee wrote: I have to say that, while we are not melting down here, it IS unseasonably warm for what's technically middle of the winter. I mean, while not stifling hot, it's warm enough to be comfortable in an old pair of shorts and flip-flops. Shirtless, even.

It was here again today. I walked many miles. Melting.

Master of The DarkRealms

The DarkRealms Universe

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds