× Feel free to discuss any typical forums accepted topic here, Whateley or otherwise. Let's avoid the usual suspects: politics, religion, and so forth that tend to result in flame wars and angered forums readers. Other topics will be considered fair game unless they prove to be too volatile, at which point we'll use Devisor created anti-flame chemicals on the subject.

Jordan Winters Adventures

More
2 weeks 19 hours ago #69621 by Softdreams
Softdreams created the topic: Jordan Winters Adventures
Hello, I have never used this section of the forum before so I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, or whether or not it should be moved. My apologies in advance.

I was reading Bek. D Corvin's Jordan Winters stories, and since the Sapphire's place seems to be down, I've found myself unable to continue reading. I'm currently stuck on "Birds of a Feather".

Does anybody know where to read the following stories?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 17 hours ago #69622 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: Jordan Winters Adventures
I hate to put it to you this way, but currently the only surviving copy of the Jordan Winters stories is available on Amazon Kindle.

And no, I'm not getting a dime off it. Sapphire asked if she could post 'Jordan Explains It All' (a compilation of the stories) to Amazon and get what little revenue she could. In return for Sapph's many favors to me and others, I said okay. The Author name is 'AJ Morgan'

• E. E. Nalley
  • Author
  • Author
  • Captain Sea Horse
More
2 weeks 9 hours ago #69626 by E. E. Nalley
E. E. Nalley replied the topic: Jordan Winters Adventures
If you have a link, Bek, you might want to post it, I can't find it.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
Thomas Jefferson, to Archibald Stuart, 1791

More
2 weeks 9 hours ago #69627 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: Jordan Winters Adventures
My bad, it is under Bek D Corbin. The first compilation is called '' You Say Witch like it was a BAD thing . The second one is called Jordan spells it out

Gawd, I hope that works

More
4 days 6 hours ago #69716 by Kristin Darken
Kristin Darken replied the topic: Jordan Winters Adventures
There ARE links to them (along with everyone else's published stuff that I have links for). Go to Read Stories -> Published. Click on the various book covers. :P

Fate guard you and grant you a Light to brighten your Way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds