× Feel free to discuss any typical forums accepted topic here, Whateley or otherwise. Let's avoid the usual suspects: politics, religion, and so forth that tend to result in flame wars and angered forums readers. Other topics will be considered fair game unless they prove to be too volatile, at which point we'll use Devisor created anti-flame chemicals on the subject.

RedCard

More
3 years 8 months ago #8873 by amratner
amratner created the topic: RedCard
Does anyone know if the author of "Red Card" (Mr. Pumblechook) is still active?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #8890 by Isodecan
Isodecan replied the topic: RedCard
Present, yes (he last logged in on 29 Dec 2015); Active, not particularly; on the other hand, I have no idea if he has any intention of reposting or continuing Red Card, which is a pity as that was a good story (this assumes that someone else didn't take that login).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
1 week 2 days ago #66599 by sacwriter
sacwriter replied the topic: RedCard
I've looked all over for Pumblechook and Red Card, but no luck. He had one post on a forum saying that he had written Red Card, along with a fancic called 'A Ship Called Remorse', but that's it. Does anybody know where I can download a copy of Red Card? I lost mine in a crash a couple of years ago. It's been so long I can't even remember how it ended, if it even did. 'Chook, we miss you!

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 1 day ago #66600 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: RedCard
It's somewhere in the Archives of my Sig.

And yeah, he's on SV or SB.

Last I asked, years ago, IIRC, he said something like, he was think about it. I don't follow him so I dunno how often he's on SV / SB.

----

If you really want you can Forum Email them, but *I'm* not gonna do that...
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Malady.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds