× Feel free to discuss any typical forums accepted topic here, Whateley or otherwise. Let's avoid the usual suspects: politics, religion, and so forth that tend to result in flame wars and angered forums readers. Other topics will be considered fair game unless they prove to be too volatile, at which point we'll use Devisor created anti-flame chemicals on the subject.

Wiki Wiki Wiki!

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #70345 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: Wiki Wiki Wiki!
Here's my stab at a scalable Crystal Hall icon.

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #70346 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: Wiki Wiki Wiki!
Nice! I converted the SVG to a multi-resolution .ico and uploaded it so people can give feedback. I have also moved the background image for the themes 70px to the left, so it now is better centered.

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.

• Kristin Darken
  • Away
  • Admin
  • Admin
More
3 weeks 5 days ago #70463 by Kristin Darken
Kristin Darken replied the topic: Wiki Wiki Wiki!
wierd... we HAVE an icon. somewhere. Evidently it has wandered off again... it's a converted pic of the Montreal Biosphere...

Fate guard you and grant you a Light to brighten your Way.
Attachments:

More
1 week 6 days ago #70505 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: Wiki Wiki Wiki!
I'm not sure how much is the efforts of people here, and how much is Wikia retooling, but I like the sprucing up the wiki page got.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

More
1 week 5 days ago #70509 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: Wiki Wiki Wiki!
Wikia/Fandom got a new theme, I did some work attempting to customize it but I'm not really happy. I saw a few other Fandom wikis which managed to do full-height backgrounds (as opposed to the default top-only backgrounds) but it seems to require going beyond the standard customization tools and creating custom CSS and possibly Javascript. I mean, I'm pretty comfortable with CSS editing, but I couldn't find a reference for this level of customization, so I went pretty much hands-off at this point.

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds