× Similar to the main general chat... but let's keep this limited to topics directly relating to writing and Independent Fiction.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create or post to a thread.

The Micro-Scenes thread

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #3888 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes thread
This is entirely Kristin's fault .
----

She said, "I've seen you in here before"
I said, "I've since had a patch or two"
She said, "Well, my name is Mystic Jo
Meet my assistant Betty Lou
And we're all feeling kinda cramped tonight
And you're the only blanket in this place
And if you're up for a magic show
We'll make her disappear without a trace"
I said, "Girls

I ain't as good as I once was
I got a few holes in my knit
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I could really hide a trick
And if you need some magic tonight
Then I might have just enough
But I'm as good once as I ever was"

I still hang out with my best friend Aung
I've known her since she first started to crawl
Last week she went to Boston, had confrontations
Struttin' round starting brawls
With a few Children of the Night
One great big bad necro man
I heard Aung yell across my loom
"Hey buddy, how 'bout a helping hand?"
I said, "Aung

My how my seams have blown
But there was a time, back in my prime
When I was really tightly sewn
But if you wanna fight tonight
Guess these spells don't look all that tough
But I'm as good once as I ever was"

I used to flap in the wind
Way back before the Sunderin'
Now my stitches say, "You can't do this, Weave"
But my thread says, "Oh yes you can"

That's just the well worn truth
I still take a good whack, block a little flak
When I'm feelin' bulletproof
So don't tug on my loose threads now
'Cause I'd choke you with my fluff
But I'm as good once as I ever was

May not be good as I once was
But I'm as good once as I ever was...

----
(For the benefit of those who don't do country, that was a parody of Toby Keith's As Good As I Once Was .)

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Kettlekorn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #3926 by Phoenix Spiritus
Phoenix Spiritus replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes thread
Staring down at the newly planted rosebush Hank sighed, then gently pulled a flower to his face, breathing in its sweet scent. Letting the flower go he smiled, gently tapped the dirt around rosebush's base once more to confirm it was properly planted, and pushed the wooden stack that would guide its growth a little firmer into the ground.

Standing up he gave one last pat to the rosebush planted in Jamie's memory and turned. Only team Kimba had stayed watching him plant the rosebush. Team Kimba and Lily. Even Mr. Miyamoto and his groundskeepers had withdrawn to their vehicles, leaving the students to their moment of shared remembrance and grief.

Looking over Hank was pleased to see that Nikki had finished planting her rosebush, but frowned when he saw her angry stance and fuming countenance. Turning to Lily and his friends Hank exchange hugs with them all, then indicating Nikki he silently pleaded with them for time alone with her.

With barely a quick glance at Nikki Lily nodded and left, his other friends however were slower, Ayla in particular giving Nikki a long anguished stare before he too nodded at Hank and left. Turning to the silently fuming Nikki, so caught up in her own world she hadn't even notice her friends departure, Hank stopped and waited.

All through the ceremony in the garden Nikki had silently fumed at Mrs. Carson, treating every imaginary slight as a personal affront to Aunghadhail and herself. Ever since Mrs. Carson delivered the news to Nikki, both that Solicitor was suing her, and that far from fighting the suite, the school's response would be to give him her modelling earnings, Nikki had been furious. Even more so since all now seemed to be trying to make her believe that Aunghadhail's death had been good for her!

Finally Hank decided that Nikki had been left to her thoughts long enough, without waiting for invitation he stepped up and hugged her. "Let it go Nikki, it's only money,” he advised.

Fiercely Nikki shook him off, rounding on him to scream, "He wanted to enslave me! Now I'm supposed to pay him for nothing?!”

"Who are you? Are you Aunghadhail's heir? Daughter of the Burning Oak? Paramount Queen of the West and leader of the Sidhe people? Or are you Nikki Reilly, daughter of Nicholas and Lucile Rielly?"

"I'm both!” fiercely Nikki declared.

Hank calmly considered her for a moment, then with a gesture he invited Nikki to follow him, "Please? I have something I want to show you?" He watched her, worried that in the mood she was in she'd not come with him. Hank had watched as Mr. Miyamoto had brought out the rosebush for Nikki to plant in Aunghadhail’s memory. Had seen her facade crumble, genuine warmth in her thanks to him. He hoped that Nikki might be able to accept some things being told to her now. From his own experiences with Jamie he knew how hard it was to hear that those you grieved for were not the most important people. That the living mattered more. With a sigh of relief Hank saw Nikki abrupt, angry nod of acceptance.

Turning he took he lead her out of the rose garden of remembrance, and through the school buildings. Eventually to the Homer Gallery and up to a dusty pile of metal bars.

"It's only money Nikki.” He stated. “ Yes it's your money, but still. Look here, see this gold? How much more do you think Ms. Guzman would add for one day, one hour, a single minute more with Jamie? To tell Jamie of her love? To say her goodbyes? Stare at this gold Nikki and understand! The world has decided we are to grow up, and it's all through asking. Right here, right now you get to choose. Are you the Daughter of the Burning Oak?, or are you the daughter of Nicholas and Lucinda Reilly, who are still here and love you?"

"Why can't I be both!" Nikki wailed.

"You will always be of both heritages, but only one future allows you to be yourself. Only one way will you get to choose and dictate your own path. The other is a path of other people's expectations, other people's desires, other people's destinies, eventually, other people's wars."

"I want to honour Aunghadhail! I want to lead our people!"

"I'm human Nikki. Your friends are all human. Your family is all human! What would you do if you choose race over family? If you choose to stand on the other side from your friends and family?"

"It doesn't have to be that way!"

"No Nikki, it doesn’t,” Hank explained with feeling. “But we are not the ones who make your choices for you."

"But you are forcing me to make a choice! You are making me chose my family or Aunghadhail!" Nikki wailed in distress.

"Oh Nikki no!" Hank exclaimed, stepping close and wrapping her in his arms. "We don't want you to make that choice ever!" Hank promised holding the crying girl close in his arms.

"Let her go Nikki," Hank whispered. "Grieve for her. Grieve for her Kingdom lost in time, but let it go! Honour Aunghadhail by being the best you, the best Nikki Rielly, can be. Let the Kingdoms of the Sihde stay forever lost in time,” Hank begged her.

Kneeling, holding Nikki as she wept out her heartbreak, Hank prayed that something they were doing was really getting through, that the death of Aunghadhail didn't also lead to the loss of Nikki Rielly, the loss of everything that made her his friend.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Phoenix Spiritus. Reason: adding italics for emphasis

More
4 years 11 months ago #4645 by elrodw
elrodw replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes thread
(Based on an idea Kristin wrote in a different thread)

The senior looked around the fire ring at all the new freshmen members, their dim orange faces open-mouthed and awestruck as the fire flickered and danced, casting some uneven, unsteady illumination to the scene. Behind the senior, the hulking triangles of two tepees loomed large and ominous, faintly outlined like monster ghosts against the moonlit sky.

"Yeah, there's a new student coming named Heyoka," the senior said in his deep, sonorous, but eerily soft voice, making the new members lean closer, knowing he was increasing their tension level. "But the original Heyoka was murdered here on campus!" he hissed. "He was killed in cold blood in Arena 77, his guts torn apart by a sharpened horn and his head split open by a tomahawk. They say his spirit is stuck until his killers are caught and punished, haunting the Arena, looking for his killers. is spirit is powerful, or so it's said, it's touch so terrifying that even Lady Astarte won't go in the Arena by herself! Sometimes, people fall in the arena for no reason, like they've slipped on his spilled guts and brains!" He paused for effect, looking around, knowing the shadows flashing on his face were lending a bit of a spooky air. "Last year, a kid was knocked out when he fell, and even though the doctors swore he was unconscious, he walked around like he was under attack, falling over and clutching at his stomach, and then grabbing like something had hit him in the head before he fell over again! When he woke up, he had scars on his stomach and forehead, just like he'd been hit the same way Heyoka was killed!" He looked around again. "Don't ever go into Arena 77 by yourself, because the spirit of Heyoka might possess you as it relives Heyoka's death over and over again!

Some of the freshmen flinched at the booming way the senior concluded the story. Ghost-stories night at the Nations campout was always such fun!

Never give up, Never surrender! Captain Peter Quincy Taggert

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #5038 by Kettlekorn
Buster had had enough. Months of people mocking him about squirrels, and then that... that dog freak that only he seemed to be able to see, hounding him, snickering from the shadows, making everything go wrong. He'd had enough.

People thought Buster was stupid, and they weren't wrong. He'd never been very bright. But he wasn't a complete idiot. He'd ridden a bike before, after all, and he'd watched war movies, and he'd seen helicopters. The solution to his problem was clear, even to his dull mind. The specific mechanics, those he had trouble with... but troubles are easily beaten with the correct use of force. In this case, force used on those nerds down in the tunnels.

And stupid or not, Buster knew that squirrels couldn't fly. Neither could baselines, according to the nerds he'd made help him. They'd said baselines had been struggling to make pedal powered helicopters work for ages with no real success. Buster didn't care. Buster wasn't a puny baseline.

Steering his helicopter was difficult. He'd never realized how slippery air was when he'd been landbound like the rest of the peons who passed below him. But he wasn't an Exemplar 3 for nothing. He learned as he pedaled through the sky above Whateley, and soon he was hovering more or less over his target as she looked up at him with confusion. Confusion became anger and disgust when he began pouring yellow liquid on her from one of the tanks at his side. It was just water mixed with food coloring and some cleaning supplies that smelled like piss, because where would he get that much actual piss? But she wouldn't know any better.

As she dodged and yelled, he kept his eyes on the ground around her. Soon he saw what he'd sought: squirrels swarming in to defend their queen, turning the ground into a brown and grey carpet of writhing fur. Buster smiled. His "piss" tank was empty now, so he chucked it out toward the little tree-rat bitch. She dodged, but that wasn't important. What was important was that now his hands were free to operate the napalm dispenser.

It wasn't long before Stormwolf showed up with a horrified scowl, ruined his helicopter, and sent him tumbling to the ground, but that was fine. Buster had gotten what he'd wanted. He was a little disappointed that the crackling flames drowned out most of the screams from the rodents, but that was fine. Everything was fine. He sat there smiling as Stormwolf and Firecat waded toward him through the flames to drag him off to Security. Maybe he'd be expelled, but he'd shown them. He'd shown them all.

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Kettlekorn.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #5074 by Domoviye
Domoviye replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes thread
A new student arrived late in Martial Arts, a big bruiser who had a squished nose, fists like battered hams, biceps as big as most of the students waists and an ugly gleam in his eyes. When he saw the mix of boys and girls, some looking quite strong, but not as strong as him, and smaller regular looking teens, he grinned showing big teeth that seemed capable of chewing up a tank.

Sensei Ito walked over to him, and said something as everyone else continued their practice sparring. The big guy didn't bother being quiet, or respectful. “I don't even know why I'm here. None of these pussy's can give me a challenge. I'll eat them alive.”

Sensei Tolman had to order several students back to work as they stopped to glare at the obvious bully.

“You think it is that easy? You can judge how strong a fighter is by a single look?” Ito asked.

“Look at how big I am, none of them could hurt me even if I gave them the first hit,” he boomed with laughter.

“Well by all means let's find out. Teri to the ring. Everyone else let us see if Brick Bat is correct in his assumption,” Ito said.

As everyone eagerly knelt to watch the ensuing chaos, Ito explained to Brick Bat about how to spar in his dojo, emphasizing multiple times while looking at Teri that they had to get their opponent into the cage. The new boy seemed to be unsure if he should be laughing at his six inch tall fairy opponent or angry.

Before they started, Ito seemed to notice that Teri was sweating hard after her practice which had involved dive bombing a target with various heavy objects. “Before we begin would either of you like a drink,” he asked.

“Yes, Sensei,” Teri said.

“Sure. It will help wash down the bug,” Brick Bat said.

Tolman appeared with two sports drinks, letting Brick Bat choose his first. Teri looked at the second bottle cautiously, as the entire class suddenly scooted as close to the walls as possible.

“Are you sure about this?” she asked.

Ito nodded. “Drink up, and remember just get him into the capture cage.”

“You keep saying that old man, is her brain so small she can't remember anything for twenty seconds?” the bully said.

Teri glared at him and drank the bottle down in one gulp. She burped and wiped her face, grinning from ear to ear, her eyes lit up.

“Come on Teri, to the circle and bow,” Ito said somewhat hurriedly.

Teri bowed about fifty times her head almost hitting the floor, in the time it took Brick Bat to bow once.

“Hajime!” the usually calm Sensei shouted, before diving halfway across the dojo.

The students came out from behind the forcefield that some of the devisors and gadgeteers had thrown up. The slower students were covered in plaster from when Brick Bat and Teri had hit the ceiling and did a couple of laps with the boys head leaving a furrow in the hard plaster.

Several mats had for all practical purposes exploded when they had valiantly tried to slow down the two fighters as they returned to earth, several times. The walls were in pretty good shape, two of them would need to be plastered over, but they'd been made to handle brick fights, so that was an easy task. The capture cage however would need to be rebuilt. It had three new doorways, the first two had been created when Teri had flown Brick Bat into it and kept going. The third one was her more successful second attempt.

Ito walked over to the dazed and utterly confused boy. He'd have a headache but he wasn't hurt too badly, aside from some minor bruises. “So Brick Bat, do you still believe that you can judge an opponent just by looking at them?” he asked.

“Wh-wh-what happened?” Brick Bat managed to slur, still not risking standing up.

“You lost, badly. When you can stand join the other students and learn how to fight properly, hopefully you'll have more respect for your classmates.”

Turning away from the brick, he went to the far end of the dojo where Teri was curled up, snoring loudly. Scooping her up, he handed the exhausted fairy to Tolman who took her into the small office to sleep it off.

“Now, let us return to our lessons,” the evil old man told everyone, a gleam in his eyes.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Domoviye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phoenix Spiritus, Malady, Plode

More
4 years 10 months ago #5168 by Kettlekorn
"What is that?" shouts Runs Faster.

His younger brother, Watches Hard, snorts. "It's an orca, obviously."

"I am Willie," says the orca agreeably.

Runs Faster shakes his head. "But orca don't have legs. I know all creatures with legs, all creatures that run. The orca has no legs. This is no orca. This cannot exist."

"I am Willie," says the orca stubbornly.

Watches Hard frowns and approaches the orca cautiously, his hands spread to show he means no harm. "Brother Orca! Why have you grown legs and come to land? Is there trouble in the ocean?"

"I am Willie, and Willie is Free," says the orca firmly.

"Yes, um... Willie. But this is very strange. Why have-" Watches Hard pauses mid sentence, then snaps his head to the west where a cloud of dust is rising. He licks his lips then speaks with forced calm, eyes unmoving. "I- I think your destiny has come, Runs Faster. Go! Warn the others! Hurry! The orca are coming!"

As Runs Faster bolts, Willie bellows at the sky. "Willie is Free! The cage of the Ocean no longer confines! Landfish will be eaten, and Skyfish soon will follow! All Orca are FREE!" Shortly his ranting is drowned out by the thunder of galloping blue whales carrying the horde of orca raiders across the plains. The Era of Orcan Omnipotence has begun, and the Earth trembles before it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dreamer, Malady

More
4 years 10 months ago #5472 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes thread
Two excerpts from "DeVille's Daughter"

Anna Parsons, aka Aquerna looked up as I came over to the Underdog's usual table and gave me a happy grin. “Hi Leslie! Gonna join us today?” she asked nodding to the rest of the low powered students who didn't think that they where worth anything or where not willing to stand up for themselves. Part of me, the part hardened by my time at DeVille thought them pathetic, while the other untainted part of me just felt sorry for them and wanted... I wasn't sure what I wanted for them.

“Not today. I wanted to ask you...” My nose twitched at the same time Ann's did and we both turned towards Nate. “Oh God... get your ass over by the vent.” I gagged, eyes watering.

“What? It was only a little one!” Nate protested weakly, a spoon full of baked beans half way to his mouth.

“Nate, it's melting the plastic seat of your chair.” Winnie pointed out as she and the rest of the Underdogs scooted further away from the flatulent Avatar.

“I've lost my appetite.” Anna groaned as she grabbed her tray and bounced up. I'd seen pictures of her from her freshman year and while she wasn't an Exemplar Beauty she had still matured into an extremely cute young woman who would likely have been a 7 or 8 any where else. Ok, maybe I was selling her short, maybe she was a 9. Her shoulder length brown hair bounced like a squirrel tail as she moved, and the energy, as well as good cheer, she radiated was infectious. “So what did you wanna talk about Les?”

“I wanted to know if you where interested in joining a forming sim team.”

“Thanks, but I'm not that good...”

I shrugged, knowing I wouldn't get past her block if she wasn't willing to move past it. “All right, thought I'd ask. If you change your mind there'll will always be a slot on the Vindicators for Squirrel Girl."

~*~

“Korenda has nothing to do with it this year, other then snipping at us. I was wondering if you'd like to be the Falcon to my Widow and Donovan's War Machine?”

“You have anyone else yet?” Billie asked. “Ayla and Jericho have decent things to say about Donovan.” she added as an aside to Starling.

“Thinking Clover to fill the slot of Scarlet Witch, as my first choice for spell slinger turned me down and suggested her instead. I kinda feel like we need another heavy hitter though...”

Billie looked a little sick at my dropping Estelle's name. “Oh God... you want to make those three more dangerous, by teaching them to work together and plan things out?”

“And maybe if they planned better, they wouldn't cause as much chaos. Besides I want chaos on my side while in the sims.”

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

More
4 years 10 months ago #5748 by Jarjaross
Jarjaross replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes thread

Valentine wrote: Anna was surprised when a hand snuck in and stopped the elevator doors, she was sure that she hadn't heard one behind her.

"Hold the elevator, please," a pleasant feminine southern drawl called out. Anna stabbed the door open button and held it as she watched a curvaceous girl caught up to the hand.

As Reach entered the elevator, she smiled a thanks to Anna. "Taking someone lunch?"

Anna smiled back, "Jer... er Hazmat never remembers to eat, when he's working."

"Jen... Spark is the same way."

The elevator door opened, Anna turned right and Harley turned left. They looked back simultaneously, "Same time tomorrow?"

The next day

As agreed Aquerna and Reach met at the elevator the next day. Both were surprised when a low hissing voice said, "hold the door pleasse."

They were shocked when Thuban king of faction 3 showed up in person and got on the elevator holding a similar package to what they themselves held.

After several moments of awkward silence Reach worked up the courage to ask, "so who ya in for?"

"Generator is working on a new project and forgot about our dinner date. Jinn was there of course but it's not really the same since she doesn't eat. So I thought…"

"You should grab 'er dinner to make sure she eats."

After a few moments Anna and Harley leaned back out of Thuban's range of vision. Reach made whipping movements and pointed to Thuban. Anna nodded in agreement.

My dreams take me to far off lands and times of distant past and future. They tell what has been done, what will happen and who I am. They show me things beyond the machinations of any man. Tell me, what are dreams to you?

More
4 years 10 months ago #6149 by Kettlekorn
"Yes, and as I said, that skeletal figure was me."

"Oh really?" the officer growled, leaning in uncomfortably close. "Prove it."

I frowned at the sensation of spittle hitting my skin. "You are in my face. Please get out of my face before I remove it."

"That a threat, little girl?"

I slowly raised my hand to my chin, gripped, and tore off my face. "I do not make threats," I said calmly as I tucked it into my purse. "Do you believe it was me now? Or will I need to strip down entirely? I hope that seems as unnecessary and inappropriate to you as it does to me, and I'm sure you have better things to do with your time."

"I- Yes. That will, um, not be necessary." He leaned back and began wiping the blood off his face with his sleeve.

"I am leaving now."

He waved at the door and grunted weakly, too busy fumbling for the trash basket to look up.

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #6216 by Phoenix Spiritus
Phoenix Spiritus replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes thread
Lewis glanced at his watch and growled, once again glaring around the foyer of the Goodkind Bank's Springfield Idaho branch. Really there was nothing to growl about, the team were all in position, the insertion had gone without a hitch, and they'd even prevented the silent alarm being given, if anything the robbery was ahead of schedule, but the adrenaline was up, the blood was pumping and Lewis, for all his experience, could not stop himself once more glancing at his watch, relieving his frustration a little by shouting the countdown.

Glancing towards the front door, left unlock as it was their escape route, Lewis swore as a perky cheerleader approached the door obviously intent on entering. Cursing fate's love of Murphy, Lewis started to move towards the door to intercept the cheerleader, but again Murphy stepped in. Instead of opening the door in a state of oblivion, the cheerleader took the merest glance inside before her posture gave away that she comprehended the scene before her.

Hurrying, trying to use the normal moment of disbelief to close the gap so he could prevent her running, Lewis froze in disbelief himself as instead of freezing, panicking, or just plain running, the cheerleader smiled like all her Christmases had come at once and bounced through the door and straight up to him.

"Who the hell are you?" Lewis growled out menacingly, recovering from his shock.

"Hi! I'm a superhero, can you give up please?" the cheerleader asked fixing him with a million watt smile.

"You! A superhero?" Not just Lewis laughed, but so did most of the rest of his crew, who had gone silent, along with the hostages, to hear what the fearless cheerleader would say. Staring in horror, the closest hostages silently shook their heads at the girl, trying to get her to stop. "You thought a cheerleaders outfit would scare us?" Lewis demanded of the girl.

"Oh no, I was just on the way to practice," she replied, huge smile still fixed in place. "I have a real super's costume, would you like me to change into it?" she asked bouncing a little in excitement.

"Little girl," Lewis growled, eyes hard as diamonds. "If you make one move to leave, I will personally shoot you dead!" he growled, raising his sawn off-shot gun and levelling it at her, rock steady, aimed straight at her chest.

"Oh no, I don't need to leave," the cheerleader exclaimed happily, turning around and pulling off her tight shirt, exposing the sports bra she was wearing beneath. "I can change right here!" she declared happily shimmying out of her skirt and reaching behind for her bra straps.

"Well this is a first." Lewis drawled, eyes appreciating the displayed skin. "Normally I have to pay first for a strip tease!" he murmured impressed, as the rest of the team drew closer, their eyes now almost glued to the stripping girl who was by now naked with her back to them.

"Nearly done!" she called happily as she neatly folded her panties, and crouched down to the small pile of clothes she had made to place them neatly on top, almost making the men watching moan in excitement.

"How about we skip the fight and move straight onto the kissing and make up?" leered Lewis, stepping closer to the naked girl.

"Really?" she exclaimed happily over her shoulder eyes wide in innocent delight. Then reaching up she grabbed the skin of her forehead, and with a shockingly sudden move ripped down, revealing the blood covered skull and muscles beneath. "Because most of my boyfriends run screaming and they never answer their phones or return my calls!" shockingly the still perfect and perky voice rang out of the lipless skull, muscles and bone exposed dripping with blood as she turned to face them, completely naked, but all where too busy staring in horror to notice anything but the missing face revealed.

Grabbing the fingers of her right hand in her left, she jerked loose her shoulder, lifting the skinless ball and socket into the gap where the neck's skin had come off with the face. Twisting to pull her arm out to its elbow through the stretching skin she continued in the same perky voice as the screaming started, "I mean, I've the body of a cheerleader! I work out!" Grunting a little she removed her whole arm, and dropping the skin reached across with her skeletal fingers to grab the left hand and start on that side. "I have a *great* personality, everyone says so! So why is it I can't even get to the first kiss?" she whined as she finished pulling the left hand out, and using the skin of her arms started pulling down her skin, wriggling sensuously as she shimmying out of her skin like a woman shedding a tight dress.

Looking up she reached out, skeletal hands with blood dripping off them, skin from two boneless arms flapping to the floor from her waist, a still beating heart exposed surrounded by its two inflating and deflating lungs, all in a rib cage dripping in blood. She stepped forward, arms outstretched to embrace the leader of the bank robbers, her faceless, smiling skull moving forward for the promised kiss as as eyes wide in horror, body locked up in fright, Lewis could do nothing more then scream mindlessly at the unimaginable horror coming his way, his gun dropping from nerveless fingers as the overpowering smell of urine permeated the raucous air.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Phoenix Spiritus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Domoviye, Malady

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds