× Similar to the main general chat... but let's keep this limited to topics directly relating to writing and Independent Fiction.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create or post to a thread.

The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread

More
1 year 2 months ago #64592 by Anne
Anne replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread

Malady wrote:

Katssun wrote: I wanted to feature a devisor that I want to use going forward, but struggled with the how a little bit. Until I realized that if Mazarin came from the Syndicate, and may have needed to replace some of the security staff as a result of the incident. So what other areas might he draw from that Carson would have perhaps hesitated to use? Enter Officer Szczepanski. Solving campus problems in the vein of Jerry Mendez.

Niice! :lol:

I wonder where Szczepanski came from...

He is obviously a Slav of one strype or another!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #64596 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread

Anne wrote:

Malady wrote:

Katssun wrote: I wanted to feature a devisor that I want to use going forward, but struggled with the how a little bit. Until I realized that if Mazarin came from the Syndicate, and may have needed to replace some of the security staff as a result of the incident. So what other areas might he draw from that Carson would have perhaps hesitated to use? Enter Officer Szczepanski. Solving campus problems in the vein of Jerry Mendez.

He is obviously a Slav of one strype or another!

I doubt the Stephens family worries much about it one way or the other. :)

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #64604 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread

Malady wrote:

Obviously from somewhere where they are too bloody cheap to pay for vowels! :evil:

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #64950 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread

(OK, so apparently Kyubey is technically an alien rather than a demon, but let's face it, in this case there isn't much of a difference. Also, I can easily picture some wiseass of a demon taking this form just as a joke - most Mythos demons wouldn't bother, true, but some Infernal demons might, as might a quasi-daemonic being of the class Thulia and Bruce belong to I suppose.)

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Schol-R-LEA.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #64975 by Schol-R-LEA
Note that Emi's confusion isn't entirely unjustified; as I understand it, the word 'shibari' is usually used for things such as tying ribbons around presents or in one's hair, with the euphemistic meaning as a synonym for 'kinbaku-bi' being rather coarse and somewhat obscure slang (which is probably how it ended up in use in American BDSM circles).

More
1 year 1 month ago #64977 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread
Niiice!

Got it mixed up with "Sarashi* at first!

So, after confrontation, what happens?

Appeal for fast codename change??

More
1 year 1 month ago #64980 by Schol-R-LEA
I would assume so, yes. Just how fast a 'fast codename change' is likely to be will depend on a number of factors.

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
1 year 1 month ago #64981 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread
Ceremonial bondage.
So when are we covering Combat Bondage in BMA, Morgana wants to know...

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

More
1 year 1 month ago #64990 by Malady
Malady replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread
So, I guess Tako is presumably the guy from the same city as Emi?

How many Japanese kids are at Whateley? Or is it just that they're lucky / unlucky to both be JH kids from the same city in Japan??

... Emi's new codename, is?

... Well, Tako doesn't have Octopus GSD... But then the question is, "What *does* he have?"

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #64991 by Schol-R-LEA
My thought was that he's a flesh/appendage manifestor. And yes, he's the same one who 'kindly' suggested that codename to Emi.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds