× Similar to the main general chat... but let's keep this limited to topics directly relating to writing and Independent Fiction.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create or post to a thread.

The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread

More
1 year 1 month ago #64994 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread

Malady wrote: Well, Tako doesn't have Octopus GSD... But then the question is, "What *does* he have?"

A killer version of "Puttin' On The Ritz".

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #64996 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread
It's all about the tentacles. The boy should have taken "Hentai" as a codename.

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
1 year 1 month ago #64998 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread
Hey, tentacles need love too!

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #65001 by Schol-R-LEA
Schol-R-LEA replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread

Sir Lee wrote: It's all about the tentacles. The boy should have taken "Hentai" as a codename.

That was his first choice, actually. I wonder why it was rejected...

Yeah, I figured that the class of 2022 would need its own version of Peeper... or in this case, perhaps should I say, their version of Grapejuice.

(I still need to watch that series, but that may be a long time in coming still. The main reason I haven't is my money problems - I am using my phone hotspot for Internet as I can't afford a proper cable or DSL connection, and even the monthly sub for Crunchyroll would be a bank breaker. I've seen endless clips - albeit with constant stutter and buffering - and read a fair amount about the characters, but I haven't actually seen any full episodes.)

Out, damnéd Spot! Bad Doggy!
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Schol-R-LEA.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #65002 by Schol-R-LEA

Malady wrote: So, I guess Tako is presumably the guy from the same city as Emi?

How many Japanese kids are at Whateley? Or is it just that they're lucky / unlucky to both be JH kids from the same city in Japan?

OK, I probably dropped the ball on that one; in retrospect, I should have been even more evil and made the two of them twins, just to ensure that Emi never escapes from this torment. :twisted:

I'm still not sure what name to give him, but looking some up I found one that seems the perfect one for punny alliteration: Eiichi . Other appropriate options include 'Tatsuo' (that might be a little too appropriate, actually... :ohmy: :sick: ), 'Toshio' (as in the manga-ka responsible for the previous work and similar, who more or less created the whole Naughty Tentacles trope single-handedly - wait, that came out a little too right), 'Ataru' (hey, Urusei Yatsura is a classic), 'Minoru' (had to get Mineta in there somewhere), 'Ryo' (as in Saeba), 'Sanji' (OK, I don't really know One Piece, but I've heard about the character), 'Takuma' (because we also needed a Shimoneta call-out somehow), or 'Issei' (I had to look that one up, but the clothes-eating slime thing fits). It's just a shame we don't know the given names of Jiraiya, Happosai, or Master Roshi...

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #65003 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread
Well, since he deceived someone into getting a bad codename... what about the admin choosing, as a form of punishment, a bad codename for him? "Happosai" comes to mind...

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Sir Lee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schol-R-LEA

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #65006 by Schol-R-LEA

Astrodragon wrote: Hey, tentacles need love too!

Hey, Astrodragon! I think AkiDearest has hacked your account!

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #65007 by Schol-R-LEA
And.... I decided to go the evil route and edited it so that Eiichi (Tako) is Emi's twin brother.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady, mhalpern

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #65519 by Kettlekorn
Kettlekorn replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread
This is an excerpt from a story I'm working on. I don't have any experience writing seduction (nor with practicing/experiencing it, for that matter). Am I doing it right? Janak is a shameless flirt, so it's fine if it's super blatant. What I'm concerned about is whether it actually makes sense, or if it comes across as weird and unnatural.

I am the kernel that pops in the night. I am the pain that keeps your dentist employed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #65522 by Bek D Corbin
Bek D Corbin replied the topic: The Micro-Scenes Discussion thread
It's sort of a rule, KK; those who know how to seduce are too busy doing it to bother writing down how they do it. Even Casanova was more bragging about his exploits in his memoirs than he was instructing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Malady

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds