× Similar to the main general chat... but let's keep this limited to topics directly relating to writing and Independent Fiction.

Posting rules: Any registered member can create or post to a thread.

The Bad Ideas thread

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #65723 by NJM1564
NJM1564 replied the topic: The Bad Ideas thread
We already have an army of robot opera playing mice.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #65724 by NJM1564
Give Razerback and the outcasts Alien (Xenomorph) costumes and run a sim along side Sara against everyone.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago - 10 months 4 weeks ago #65750 by Cryptic
Cryptic replied the topic: The Bad Ideas thread

NJM1564 wrote: Give Razerback and the outcasts Alien (Xenomorph) costumes and run a sim along side Sara against everyone.

Sara didn't need the outcasts to go all Aliens on the Grunts in The OP.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.
Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by Cryptic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mister D

• Astrodragon
  • Away
  • Author
  • Author
More
10 months 4 weeks ago #65751 by Astrodragon
Astrodragon replied the topic: The Bad Ideas thread

NJM1564 wrote: We already have an army of robot opera playing mice.

Don't be silly. Robot mice play Jazz, everyone knows that!

I love watching their innocent little faces smiling happily as they trip gaily down the garden path, before finding the pit with the rusty spikes.

More
10 months 4 weeks ago #65754 by null0trooper
null0trooper replied the topic: The Bad Ideas thread

Astrodragon wrote:

NJM1564 wrote: We already have an army of robot opera playing mice.

Don't be silly. Robot mice play Jazz, everyone knows that!

Frogs. Frogs are big on jazz.

Forum-posted ideas are freely adoptable.

WhatIF Stories: Dream A Little Dream For Me

Discussion Thread

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #65756 by Sir Lee
Sir Lee replied the topic: The Bad Ideas thread
Frogs are more into ragtime, although they have been known to explore various genres, including opera:

Don't call me "Shirley." You will surely make me surly.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #65760 by Cryptic
Thank you for giving me an idea on what to change my aliens to! Ether 'frogs' or non Fire alligned 'salamanders', Or carnivoris rabbits.

I am a caffeine heathen; I prefer the waters of the mountain over the juice of the bean. Keep the Dews coming and no one will be hurt.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #65853 by Cryptic
Avatar sent into the sewers of the school and picking up a turtle/kappa spirit.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #65940 by Katssun
Katssun replied the topic: The Bad Ideas thread
"Flash Inapan" - A mutant who activates their warper ability, and instantly gains superspeed/acceleration (equal to The Flash or Quicksilver). Basically at time-dilation levels. Their power exponentially decays rapidly, so their peak superspeed maybe lasts about 10-25 feet if they started moving immediately. It continues to decay until they are back to normal speed over the course of 30 minutes, and maybe even goes just below their normal unpowered state. Their warping ability resets at that point, allowing them to do it again.

More
10 months 1 week ago #65964 by NJM1564

Katssun wrote: "Flash Inapan" - A mutant who activates their warper ability, and instantly gains superspeed/acceleration (equal to The Flash or Quicksilver). Basically at time-dilation levels. Their power exponentially decays rapidly, so their peak superspeed maybe lasts about 10-25 feet if they started moving immediately. It continues to decay until they are back to normal speed over the course of 30 minutes, and maybe even goes just below their normal unpowered state. Their warping ability resets at that point, allowing them to do it again.

Very usefull if timed right. Sensi Io will love him.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds