× Welcome to the Crystal Hall forums!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and how you managed to become a fan of the Whateley Academy Universe.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot! Especially those of you who have been lurking for years and just hadn't gotten around to registering because the site was so messed up!

Posting rules: All registered members may create threads and post to existing ones.

Old Site Member/Aspiring Author on board

More
4 years 8 months ago #3619 by Wordsmith
Wordsmith replied the topic: Old Site Member/Aspiring Author on board
Do posts from Crystal Hall count for the count Kristin?

Rustling is heard from some near by bushes as a small african scavenger backs into the light. Plopping its butt down the little jackal wags his tail innocently and gives Kristin plus thirteen sad jackal eyes while waggling his eyebrows at the noble moderator.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #3629 by Kristin Darken
Kristin Darken replied the topic: Old Site Member/Aspiring Author on board
I don't have any excluded zones set up. I know some sites remove the more chatty areas from the count to keep people from just having one line conversations... but nah. As long as no one is just having their own personal discussion to run up post count, it's all good. :)

Fate guard you and grant you a Light to brighten your Way.

More
4 years 8 months ago #3633 by E M Pisek
E M Pisek replied the topic: Old Site Member/Aspiring Author on board

Kristin Darken wrote: I don't have any excluded zones set up. I know some sites remove the more chatty areas from the count to keep people from just having one line conversations... but nah. As long as no one is just having their own personal discussion to run up post count, it's all good. :)

What? Wait! Is that what happened to mine? I was sure I was close to 5k, 3 hours ago.

What is - was. What was - is.

Moderators: WhateleyAdminKristin DarkenE. E. NalleyelrodwNagrijMageOhkiAstrodragonNeoMagusWarrenMorpheusWasamonsleethrOtherEricBek D CorbinMaLAguASouffle GirlPhoenix SpiritusStarwolfDanZillaKatie_LynMaggie FinsonDrBenderJGBladedancerRenae_Whateley
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds